Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
May 26, 2023 5:49 PM
Apr 2020
Great episode, loved Shinji's realization and everyone's interactions
Jul 2, 2023 2:14 PM

Mar 2023
asuka's vocab: lolll ur so stupid xDDD
Jul 8, 2023 12:46 PM
Aug 2020
the elevator incident StemDespair
Aug 12, 2023 8:38 PM
May 2022
Loved the look at Misato's backstory and Antarctica, shinji's social difficulties which are really relatable and then misato's line about how Asuka's so mad at him because he cares what people think so much which really hit home, The surprising reliability of this show is one of my favourite parts of it
Nov 16, 2023 5:58 AM

Jun 2020
Misato is becoming my favorite character.I just love everything she doGood to see everyone together at ramen shop and that Asuka agree to something Rei can eat too.
Nov 30, 2023 4:05 PM

Mar 2022
So we finally learn a bit more about Misato in this episode and it looks like she was there when the second impact happened and wanted revenge on the Angels for taking the person she cared for above all else, I liked that this episode showed Gendo praising Shinji which is something I wasn’t expecting from him because at this point Gendo didn’t seem to care about his son being in danger or whatever and just cared more about having an Angel destroyed for the sake of saving Toyko-3. Huh, surprisingly Antartica looks like hell in this show, good to know. Not as good as the last episode but still enjoyable regardless. I’d say the story is progressing nicely.
Jan 11, 11:53 PM

Dec 2022
best day of shinji's friggin pitiful life
Mar 2, 5:14 AM
Feb 2024
Episode 12... So much information to think over. A backstory for Misato, learning more about the second impact and seeing whatever Antarctica has become! I wonder what those Cicada wings were at the start? In the intro we see EVA 01 with them so I'm starting to wonder what they are! Also isn't it weird they're submerged in a red liquid? And what happens if they reach full sync with their EVAs?! They clearly aren't just machines and I'm starting to think they are angels or at least modeled after them
Mar 6, 5:22 AM

Jul 2017
misato's backstory fleshes out a lot her character, i can't imagine how difficult would be to live with so many mixed emotions towards his father and his sacrifice.
Shinji finally understands his reason for piloting, he craves the love his father neger gave him, that's so sad, and i think the sme about Asuka, wanting the world to notice her, knowing her past makes everything unbelievably sad.
i think is cute the fact that Asuka apparently hates rei but tries to include her everytime, like going to the ramen shop or at misato's promotion party.
''Touch the darkness inside me''
Apr 2, 5:00 PM
Jul 2023
Misato’s backstory!
- The second impact seems pretty interesting. I wonder why the first angel is so large?
- Sahaquiel was another pretty nice angel design :) too bad all it did was explode
- Nice to see the relationship between Shinji and Gendo build a little bit
Apr 10, 5:19 PM
Apr 2023
Big fan of learning more about Mommy Misato (and the destruction of the Second Impact), action was cool though sudden, and hell Antarctica looked beautiful.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Should i watch this ( 1 2 )

Lonely_kun - Apr 18

72 by daazexx »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Neon Genesis Evangelion Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Voltlighter - Nov 29, 2007

202 by sailorneptunelvr »»
Yesterday, 5:13 PM

Poll: » Neon Genesis Evangelion Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Voltlighter - Dec 17, 2007

286 by ToTheGyz »»
Apr 24, 4:58 PM

Poll: » Neon Genesis Evangelion Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Voltlighter - Dec 9, 2007

173 by kermitpoke »»
Apr 24, 9:46 AM

Poll: » Neon Genesis Evangelion Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Voltlighter - Dec 17, 2007

342 by ToTheGyz »»
Apr 23, 6:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.