Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 20, 2008 4:55 AM

Jan 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn that Suguru,why did he stop Mahoro from firing those missiles! Doesn't Suguru realize that he has to get rid of that pest that is his teacher? She is ruining the anime. Please kill her Mahoro!
Feb 4, 2009 9:48 PM

May 2007
DarkBlue said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn that Suguru,why did he stop Mahoro from firing those missiles! Doesn't Suguru realize that he has to get rid of that pest that is his teacher? She is ruining the anime. Please kill her Mahoro!

I tend to agree, this is a great anime and she is weighing it down.

As it is, I liked this episode, Mahoro and Suguru have a great relationship and the plot is deep for romantic comedy. This was not what I was expecting when I heard about a show with a robot maid.
My anime list
Mar 14, 2009 12:34 AM

Oct 2008
Mahoromatic is definitely one of my all time favorites series, and I would love to give it a 10/10, the only problem is that damn teacher! It really frustrates me because I feel like she brings this show down a whole point if not more--I just plain don't like her character, and I'm glad to see I'm not alone. IMO, take your best shot Mahoro. Things can only turn out well.
olmecalmightyMar 14, 2009 12:38 AM
Jul 2, 2009 4:17 AM

Feb 2009
i believe the teacher's role is to bring some conflict to the relationship. all the other girls, although they like him, don't really have the boldness to try to take him. in this case physically. xD she's grating, but it makes the point when mahoro snaps that much more satisfying.

i'm glad that she's there so i have something to be peeved about, and come on, some of the best lines and situations involve her --> in this episode when suguru begged her not to destroy the teacher with missiles etc. mahoro was like, "suguru, you're so funny! i was half-joking when i said that!"
Jun 24, 2010 11:09 AM

Feb 2009
Not the episode I expected to be, but it was actually a good episode. Very funny, important character development and the plot keeps moving.
Jun 15, 2012 9:04 PM
Jul 2018
For some reason, Mahoro wanting to use all of those guns on Suguru's teacher seemed really out of place, even if she was half joking. I don't mind her so much, but only 'cause I can't take this series too seriously. I think her main purpose in this is basically to just make the viewer say, "Oh jeez, what's she up to now?"
Feb 22, 2014 9:57 PM

Sep 2012
Why did he say brother and sister? WTF! Anyway, this episode was weird but interesting. Mahoro leaves so I wonder how she'll do?
Jul 12, 2014 6:50 AM

Oct 2013
brother and sister O_O he's got some weird fetish XD
lmao that teacher
well we didn't get the battle this episode instead we got a nice little date <3
Man the end of this show never "ceases" to disappoint me T-T 301 days
[/quote]
Sep 11, 2015 5:02 PM
Jun 2013
wow mahoro sure is bold with asking the date. even in sugurus dreams his teacher tries to get him. I dont mind her she adds some of the funny. YOTCHIS DEAD!! Man theres been like 3 or more episode where these two keep running into giant make out spots. Also he done messed it up with the big sis little bro thing. wow random thugs just pop out in this show hu. Guessing they are going to let the fight happen int he last episode.
May 16, 2018 1:08 PM
Sep 2007
1. Mahoro's ultimate driving licence. Is there something she can't drive?

2. Never underestimate the persistance of a jealous woman.

3. Apparently Linux is not resistant to overheating

4. It wouldn't be Gainax if there wasn't any feels on the way. Looks like stuff is going to be more serious pretty soon.
Sep 4, 2021 8:09 AM

Aug 2020
Like sister and brother? Damn, dude has no game, lol.

DO NOT Cʟɪᴄᴋ Tʜᴇ Lɪɴᴋ Bᴇʟᴏᴡ:
👉 ʜᴛᴘs://ᴍʏᴀɴɪᴍᴇʟɪsᴛ.ɴᴇᴛ/ᴅᴏ-ɴᴏᴛ-ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ-ᴛʜɪᴤ-ʟɪɴᴋ 👈

Jan 18, 2022 3:57 PM

Nov 2010
Mahoro's driver's license is insane! lol

I think that's a BMW Z3 model and it still looks nice even after 20 yrs. I'd love to drive it.

Mahoro in Chinese dress = boner

Sis and bro? You messed up! A normal guy would've hugged and kissed her at that point.
Nov 21, 2023 3:31 AM

Dec 2022
Saori and Mahoro teamed up for all of two seconds there to drive off the thugs before returning to bickering. I guess that counts as progress for them, haha.

Shaded Horizon

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahoromatic Episode 1 Discussion

mitamaking - Dec 5, 2008

19 by TheAnimeDG64 »»
Mar 19, 8:54 PM

Poll: » Mahoromatic Episode 12 Discussion

mitamaking - Feb 10, 2009

17 by LightOfHope »»
Jan 6, 11:36 AM

Poll: » Mahoromatic Episode 10 Discussion

mitamaking - Feb 5, 2009

11 by splatongus »»
Jan 5, 3:24 AM

Poll: » Mahoromatic Episode 11 Discussion

mitamaking - Feb 9, 2009

12 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 21, 2023 4:51 AM

Poll: » Mahoromatic Episode 8 Discussion

mitamaking - Jan 27, 2009

10 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 21, 2023 2:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.