Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
12 hours ago
Apr 2023
So, I've seen some people talk about it so I've compared the teaser and the theatre trailer and the difference is very huge. The one on the teaser looks like an clown with his donkey to be honest. They improved the character designs of the ice elf and the horse and it looks very cool and sharp now and they also focused the scene of the shot more on the character now if you can tell the difference which i think is a colour enhancement to the character more than the background. It's still cooking, wonder how good the actual episode will be when it gets released in the theatres.
12 hours ago
Feb 2021
This needs to flop, such a bad source material handled far too well in its adaptation
12 hours ago
Jul 2024
Hickykissy said:
So, I've seen some people talk about it so I've compared the teaser and the theatre trailer and the difference is very huge. The one on the teaser looks like an clown with his donkey to be honest. They improved the character designs of the ice elf and the horse and it looks very cool and sharp now and they also focused the scene of the shot more on the character now if you can tell the difference which i think is a colour enhancement to the character more than the background. It's still cooking, wonder how good the actual episode will be when it gets released in the theatres.

not a big change i think, i didn't even noticed the diferences between the 2 pictures
10 hours ago
Dec 2020
youre acting like they didnt just make the zig zag design on his clothing a little bigger
10 hours ago

Jan 2013
It's not even taken from the same frame, though.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
10 hours ago

Jan 2021
TheRealRouges said:
This needs to flop, such a bad source material handled far too well in its adaptation

Continue to cope.
spiritual successor of lord rothchild.
9 hours ago

Oct 2022
Looks basically the same. It still looks fire based on the PVs though
Gachiakuta is the greatest manga of all time
9 hours ago

Oct 2022
TheRealRouges said:

It won’t flop, too big of a fanbase (myself included). Why hate on it so hard though? Just let ppl enjoy what they enjoy bro 👍
Gachiakuta is the greatest manga of all time
5 hours ago
Oct 2020
Hope it looks better than season 1.Although season 1 was fine,it didn’t capture the vibe of the manhwa.
5 hours ago
Oct 2020
TheRealRouges said:

What you mean bad source material,it’s the most popular and top selling manhwa of all time .
4 hours ago

Apr 2021
Reply to Power_csm
Hope it looks better than season 1.Although season 1 was fine,it didn’t capture the vibe of the manhwa.
@Power_csm Season 1 was great.
2 hours ago
Jan 2024
Hickykissy said:

The only difference I can see is in the Ice Elf's face

More topics from this board

Poll: » Where do you want to see Jeju Island arc?

Ki11grave - Mar 30

28 by Quadruple_Oi »»
2 hours ago

» Which action directors do you want in the new season

Hickykissy - Oct 14

4 by arya_p2004 »»
Oct 14, 2:14 AM

» Training arc?

Zeekto - Mar 30

15 by JustKiire »»
Sep 24, 9:48 AM

» Coming next winter

Dbagas8 - Sep 15

11 by Punkero »»
Sep 23, 11:31 AM

» SOLO LEVELING SEASON 2 New Information will be revealed on September 16, 2024 during Aniplex Online Fest 2024

deg - Aug 16

6 by deg »»
Sep 16, 3:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.