Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 24, 8:11 AM
Jan 2021
the best because it shows the bare bones and the core of every trash isekai and their dumb characters. if you take isekai in 2021-2024 and strip away all the exterior you will get this.
that's the reason this is probably the only isekai i finished in a year, it just goes straight to the point and it doesn't try to pretend to be any smart fancy or complicated
Aug 24, 8:25 AM
Feb 2024
definitely not

Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata was much better than that
Aug 24, 8:28 AM
Nov 2018
I kinda agree with this. I like it isn't trying to be over complicated when it isn't. I actually finish the LN to it. The only real mystery to it is what Yogiri really is.
MoppitAug 24, 1:18 PM
Aug 24, 8:42 AM
Apr 2023
Autonomia said:
if you take isekai in 2021-2024 and strip away all the exterior you will get this.
you sure you comparing Isekai animes from 2021 to now??

I can name many which are really good
2021 :- Jobless reincarnation, Moonlith Fantasy, Faraway Paladin and many other.

2022 :- Rising of the Shield hero 2, Devil is a part timer 2, Uncle from Another World and many others.

2023 :- Reincarnation of the strongest Exorcist, Eminence in Shadow 2, I got cheat skill in another world, Reborn to master the blade, and many more

2024 :- Wrong way to use magic, Jobless reincarnation 3, Rising of the shield hero 3, and still counting so basically you can't just say like this anime is the best isekai of 2024 cause it doesn't really make sense, sure I agree with what you said but still I don't agree on this isekai to be the best of 2024.

Let me remind you many isekai animes are going to release very soon. Many are really eager for specially Re:zero
Aug 24, 8:54 AM
Feb 2016
If this is the only one you finished, of course it's gonna be the best. Though i've never seen a stupider reason or reasoning.
Aug 24, 9:01 AM
Mar 2024
Autonomia said:
the best because it shows the bare bones and the core of every trash isekai and their dumb characters. if you take isekai in 2021-2024 and strip away all the exterior you will get this.
that's the reason this is probably the only isekai i finished in a year, it just goes straight to the point and it doesn't try to pretend to be any smart fancy or complicated

It tries to be smart
Aug 24, 9:28 AM
Jan 2020
Tsukimichi, isekai Ojisan, Mushoku tensei, Kagejitsu, Tate no Yuusha a thousand times better
Aug 24, 9:32 AM
Oct 2022
I do not believe that. This anime was good, I liked the plot, characters, but I’ve seen better isekai anime than this (Failure Frame, Konosuba etc.), so it is far from being the best isekai anime. The animation was not peak.
Aug 24, 10:59 AM
May 2021
Well, well... nevermind. I'm not surprised by this opinion coming from someone with that mean score on their profile, especially considering that it's just the worst isekai I've ever seen in my life.
Aug 24, 11:37 AM
Dec 2022
TrickyHunter0506 said:
Autonomia said:
if you take isekai in 2021-2024 and strip away all the exterior you will get this.

2021 :- Jobless reincarnation, Moonlith Fantasy, Faraway Paladin and many other.

2022 :- Rising of the Shield hero 2, Devil is a part timer 2, Uncle from Another World and many others.

2023 :- Reincarnation of the strongest Exorcist, Eminence in Shadow 2, I got cheat skill in another world, Reborn to master the blade, and many more

2024 :- Wrong way to use magic, Jobless reincarnation 3, Rising of the shield hero 3, and still counting so basically you can't just say like this anime is the best isekai of 2024 cause it doesn't really make sense, sure I agree with what you said but still I don't agree on this isekai to be the best of 2024.

Let me remind you many isekai animes are going to release very soon. Many are really eager for specially Re:zero

Thanks for the recommendations much appreciated.
Aug 24, 11:54 AM
Apr 2024
Nah this anime is not peak…the op was decent and it had some ok humour but I honestly got pretty bored of it after the first episode. The premise is interesting but could have been executed better. Overall the animation and show were lacking. Not something to ride home about. I enjoyed 7th time loop, villainess lv 999 and the wrong way to use healing magic way more, not to mention jobless reincarnation and slime had new seasons this year as well. Not sure how this one stands out but you’re entitled to your own opinion, I just don’t understand how you can call all other isekai trash when there is so many good quality ones
Aug 24, 12:46 PM
Dec 2018
TrickyHunter0506 said:
Autonomia said:

Reborn to master the blade and cheat skill were so nice I bought the whole series.

Yeah 'Isekai are trash except some jewels' is the shit isekai haters say but that doesn't mean anything.
Aug 24, 1:04 PM
Nov 2023
@autonomia are u trolling with that post?
this isekai is another example for giving it max 5/10 it's not possible to look how this anime going on and give it more than 5 the most boring lore i ever saw "main characters gets transferred to another world with broken powers" not even gaining it with training or gathering them in some interesting way he just got it and that's all.its not about u liking this anime or not its just looking straight at content it gives.
Death1987Aug 24, 1:08 PM
Aug 24, 4:24 PM

Jan 2021
You're free to have your own opinion, but I disagree.

This series doesn't feel close to being a parody of isekai, but rather just ends up as another trash isekai as you put it.

There are also many great isekai that came out in 2021–2024. The Eminence in Shadow & Konosuba season 3 are one of them. They actually succeed in being a parody of isekai more than my Instant Death Ability is So Overpowered, while even offering more than being a parody of the genre/theme.

Also, you gave this a 4, yet consider it as the best isekai of 2021–2024. So I assume you didn't watch much isekai from those years.
CielordAug 24, 6:30 PM
spiritual successor of lord rothchild.
Aug 24, 6:57 PM
Apr 2023
Reply to Bobbie1233
TrickyHunter0506 said:
Autonomia said:

Thanks for the recommendations much appreciated.
@Bobbie1233 Np 😊😊 but if you want you can visit my profile & check my other animes for more recommendations
Aug 24, 7:00 PM
Apr 2023
Reply to DragyG
TrickyHunter0506 said:
Autonomia said:

Reborn to master the blade and cheat skill were so nice I bought the whole series.

Yeah 'Isekai are trash except some jewels' is the shit isekai haters say but that doesn't mean anything.
@DragyG just look at his rating, He gave 4 for this anime & calls it the best anime of 2024 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️. Look at his other anime ratings aswell. At this point he is a troll account
Aug 24, 10:47 PM
Dec 2023
this year konosuba and tensura
Aug 25, 12:42 AM
Jan 2021
about rating 4: this is what the best isekai of twenties deserve, it might be the best isekai but it's still garbage isekai and unlike any other title i finished that one, and it was entertaining, that already says something.
Aug 25, 2:25 AM
Dec 2018
Autonomia said:
about rating 4: this is what the best isekai of twenties deserve, it might be the best isekai but it's still garbage isekai and unlike any other title i finished that one, and it was entertaining, that already says something.

When your mean score is 4.61 it means you dislike most of what you watch. (Or that you barely enjoyed some but deeply hated most.)

At this point I wonder if you like animes or not (or if you are masochist and love to suffer on your free time) But who cares. You are an hater anyway. And we all know haters will hate.

What's the point in arguing if you don't want to share your or listen to others opinion but only spread negativity? You could insult people it would require less energy.
Aug 25, 5:57 AM
Feb 2022
it is cool anime i Like it i lot
Aug 25, 10:13 AM
Nov 2021
Not really they destroyed the many good Moments
this was of the Most terrible Adaptation of an Anime
ready the ln
anifan1234567Aug 25, 10:17 AM
Aug 25, 10:26 AM
Jan 2021
Reply to DragyG
Autonomia said:

When your mean score is 4.61 it means you dislike most of what you watch. (Or that you barely enjoyed some but deeply hated most.)

At this point I wonder if you like animes or not (or if you are masochist and love to suffer on your free time) But who cares. You are an hater anyway. And we all know haters will hate.

What's the point in arguing if you don't want to share your or listen to others opinion but only spread negativity? You could insult people it would require less energy.
@DragyG
my mean score 4.6 comes mostly from dropped animes, i don't watch what i don't like, you're very wrong in a dumb way, piss off
Aug 25, 10:30 AM
Dec 2018
Autonomia said:
@DragyG
my mean score 4.6 comes mostly from dropped animes, i don't watch what i don't like, you're very wrong in a dumb way, piss off

Yes bro. That's exactly what I say.

You dropped more than the half of the +2300 (which means +1150) animes you got on your list.

What's the point in keeping watching animes if you already know you disliked more than 1150 anime ?

EDIT : I was on mobile. I checked on PC. You got 2236 animes in your list 2 in PTW so 2236 you tried to watch / completed, 36 on hold so 2200 animes you actually might have an opinion about and 11 you are watching so 2189 animes for which we can consider your opinion wouldn't change.

You dropped 1 499 animes and completed 788.
Which means you actually like around 36% of what you watched (The percentage might be even lower if there are animes you hated but watched till the end)

Anyway, no, you don't like animes.
DragyGAug 25, 10:40 AM
Aug 26, 5:20 PM
Oct 2023
Autonomia said:

nope, there are definitely better ones out there
Aug 28, 3:18 AM
Jun 2024
DragyG said:
Autonomia said:
@DragyG

Yes bro. That's exactly what I say.

You dropped more than the half of the +2300 (which means +1150) animes you got on your list.

What's the point in keeping watching animes if you already know you disliked more than 1150 anime ?

EDIT : I was on mobile. I checked on PC. You got 2236 animes in your list 2 in PTW so 2236 you tried to watch / completed, 36 on hold so 2200 animes you actually might have an opinion about and 11 you are watching so 2189 animes for which we can consider your opinion wouldn't change.

You dropped 1 499 animes and completed 788.
Which means you actually like around 36% of what you watched (The percentage might be even lower if there are animes you hated but watched till the end)

Anyway, no, you don't like animes.

Out here with the statistics ( ・ั﹏・ั)
Aug 29, 11:28 PM
Sep 2016
I just finished this. It's much better than the 6.38 mal rating implied. I usually wouldn't watch something ranked so low, but something about it sparked my interest so I gave it a watch. I think this is a solid 7.8/10. MAL doesn't do decimals so I rated it an 8. Underrated honestly. I've watched worse with higher ratings.

Oh and this is in no way the best of 2024. It's not bad, but Kono Sekai wa Fukanzen Sugiru (Quality Assurance in Another World) is definitely a step above, and the year isn't over yet. There's also a few other Isekai I haven't really looked at that might have a shot at it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 15

51 by WienGirl »»
Aug 10, 6:27 PM

Poll: » Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga. Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 25

41 by WienGirl »»
Aug 9, 7:11 PM

» anyone got a list of all the references here?

Neostorm_Y - Aug 3

5 by Neostorm_Y »»
Aug 8, 9:19 PM

Poll: » Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 11

111 by Sats »»
Aug 6, 11:54 PM

Poll: » Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 4

180 by Sats »»
Aug 6, 11:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.