Forum Settings
Forums
Reign of the Seven Spellblades (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 24, 12:17 AM

Dec 2013
It felt like a lot of stuff got concluded in this volume.

I honestly enjoyed Miligan's match with all of its tricks more than Godfrey's, which felt a bit rushed in comparison. Katie screaming at Miligan at the end was a hilarious moment. I really enjoy Milligan as a character in this volume. Too bad for her that she didn't become president.

Oliver and Nanao are officially a thing! I didn't think it would happen even with the constant romantic tension between the two due to Oliver's unique baggage. I did feel a little bad for poor Teresa who never stood a chance.

The battles against the teachers are still the best part of the series and this lived up to my high expectations. We even got Oliver's backstory in full! Oliver loves to suffer.

Seeing the full version of the six torturing Chloe was even more horrifying than I pictured. I can understand why Oliver is so obsessed with revenge for what happened.

Yuri was one of the biggest and most surprising MVPs of that fight. Oliver's group had completely lost before Yuri interfered. I loved that final clash of spellblades at the end with Yuri's assist.
Jun 24, 3:07 AM

Oct 2015
Milligan reaction is hilarious.
I cannot stop laughing at that scene.

Time for Katie to become a major character~
I have a bad vibe for Guy, there are too little things going on at his side. >_>
Jun 26, 6:16 AM
Mar 2021
G_Spark233 said:
It felt like a lot of stuff got concluded in this volume.

I honestly enjoyed Miligan's match with all of its tricks more than Godfrey's, which felt a bit rushed in comparison. Katie screaming at Miligan at the end was a hilarious moment. I really enjoy Milligan as a character in this volume. Too bad for her that she didn't become president.

Oliver and Nanao are officially a thing! I didn't think it would happen even with the constant romantic tension between the two due to Oliver's unique baggage. I did feel a little bad for poor Teresa who never stood a chance.

The battles against the teachers are still the best part of the series and this lived up to my high expectations. We even got Oliver's backstory in full! Oliver loves to suffer.

Seeing the full version of the six torturing Chloe was even more horrifying than I pictured. I can understand why Oliver is so obsessed with revenge for what happened.

Yuri was one of the biggest and most surprising MVPs of that fight. Oliver's group had completely lost before Yuri interfered. I loved that final clash of spellblades at the end with Yuri's assist.

Yeah it was overall a good ending to the arc. It really helped world build and show the depravity of some mages. I liked the development of the characters. Just makes you want more after reading.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Maken ga Shihai suru Volume 11 Discussion

G_Spark233 - Aug 16

0 by G_Spark233 »»
Aug 16, 12:49 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Maken ga Shihai suru Volume 9 Discussion

G_Spark233 - May 11

1 by NewestPersonHere »»
May 12, 4:54 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Maken ga Shihai suru Volume 8 Discussion

luinthoron - Aug 10, 2023

3 by G_Spark233 »»
Apr 3, 9:47 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Maken ga Shihai suru Volume 7 Discussion

G_Spark233 - Mar 5

1 by BrotherDarius »»
Mar 5, 12:15 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Maken ga Shihai suru Volume 6 Discussion

G_Spark233 - Feb 10

1 by BrotherDarius »»
Feb 10, 8:58 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.