Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Honor Student at Magic High School
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 8, 7:10 AM
Dec 2022
(Don't really need to read the hole thing if you don't want to waste time.
is it not the main story or side story
should I watch it or am I good to watch season 3)

So i watched season one a long time ago, now that season 3 is Airing, it's a good time to cought up, and atleast complete some of anime's pent up watch list.
I completed season 2 and just completed the movie and just when i thought i could now watch season 3, i went and scrolled in MAL if I was missing something and i found this, just wonder it's canon or not the rating was pretty low, so is it not the main story,
Yeshaiah2015yeshApr 8, 7:14 AM
Apr 8, 7:18 AM

Sep 2021
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:

So i watched season one a long time ago, now that season 3 is Airing, it's a good time to cought up, and atleast complete some of anime's pent up watch list.
I completed season 2 and just completed the movie and just when i thought i could now watch season 3, i went and scrolled in MAL if I was missing something and i found this, just wonder it's canon or not the rating was pretty low, so is it not the main story,

Its actually about the first season’s competition between schools arc thing but the POV is changed from tatsuya’s to her sisters and the other girls that participate in the compe. So ig its technically cannon, but I dont think that this is really important and its more like a side story then actually cannon.
Apr 8, 7:20 AM

Sep 2021
blisssey said:
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:

Its actually about the first season’s competition between schools arc thing but the POV is changed from tatsuya’s to her sisters and the other girls that participate in the compe. So ig its technically cannon, but I dont think that this is really important and its more like a side story then actually cannon.

sorry not side story, additional context as to whats happening from miyuki’s perspective
Apr 8, 7:22 AM
Dec 2022
blisssey said:
blisssey said:

sorry not side story, additional context as to whats happening from miyuki’s perspective

so am I good to watch season 3, and watch this when i get some free time
Apr 8, 7:23 AM

Sep 2021
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
blisssey said:

yup dont need to worry bout this, and i dont think the majority if people watching this series watches this anime lol
Apr 8, 7:24 AM
Dec 2022
blisssey said:
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:

yup dont need to worry bout this, and i dont think the majority if people watching this series watches this anime lol

will thankyou for clearing that up šŸ˜Š
Apr 8, 8:02 AM

Mar 2013
Yes, you get to see the girls in the series.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Apr 8, 8:17 AM
Oct 2022
The show is not LN canon. Only episode one fits with the story and everything else is basically manga retcon rabble

Great watch if you’ve got nothing better to do and just want more Mahouka content, but that’s it
Apr 8, 8:32 AM
Nov 2018
@Yeshaiah2015yesh You can skip it. Basically, season 1 all over again.
Apr 8, 4:43 PM
Jan 2013
It’s technically canon but you get absolutely nothing out of it, you don’t need to watch it
Apr 8, 8:57 PM
Sep 2023
Is likely optional thing, because are episodes with more details from both seasons: 1 and 2. So, if you are really bored and want to kill some time, I suggest to watch it (also, some new persons are show, but nothing big enough to be important)
Apr 12, 9:18 AM
Mar 2022
better skip this, it's boring just looking at women

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Yuutousei Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2021

39 by MiaAyende »»
Mar 10, 11:32 PM

» What does this cover ? No Spoilers

xnub - Aug 24, 2023

7 by baymaxemon »»
Jan 8, 11:55 AM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Yuutousei Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2021

24 by GooseHybrid »»
Nov 1, 2023 7:38 AM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Yuutousei Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2021

38 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 21, 2023 9:21 AM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Yuutousei Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2021

26 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 21, 2023 8:23 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.