Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 26, 6:31 PM
Aug 2020
Will it be this anime would make me cry? Guess I'll be back in this segment in 1-go.
Mar 26, 6:43 PM
Aug 2022
bUriTtOTiTaN said:
Will it be this anime would make me cry? Guess I'll be back in this segment in 1-go.

I can’t say I particularly cared for this show much, but I’ll admit the end had me in tears
Mar 26, 6:47 PM
Feb 2023
bUriTtOTiTaN said:

Oh you would cry bottles….. man the endinggg was just tear jerking
Mar 26, 6:56 PM
Jan 2024
I’ve watched this anime twice (the second time because I wanted to show it to my partner) and it made me cry each time. (ಥ﹏ಥ) If it doesn’t make you tear even a little, you’re sum’ else
Mar 26, 6:58 PM
Mar 2022
bUriTtOTiTaN said:

Yes it will trust me
Mar 26, 7:02 PM
Feb 2021
bUriTtOTiTaN said:

depends if you cry to most anime, when i watched this like 3 years ago i didn’t but i feel like i would if i rewatched now. but have fun either way lol
Mar 26, 7:57 PM
Dec 2021
this show definitely didn’t make me cry 6/10
Mar 26, 8:00 PM
Mar 2023
I never liked Anohana, don't know why, didn't even think it was sad at all.
I'm not a heartless monster either, plastic memories, Charlotte, angel beats, hit hard for me.
Honestly, it seems strange, to have so much attachment to a childhood friend.
The only thing I felt, was empathy towards Jintan, the guilt of being responsible for someone's death, even if it's not directly
Astridd_Mar 26, 9:45 PM
Mar 26, 8:23 PM
Feb 2021
I watched this anime for the first time last year. It didn’t make me cry but it definitely made me sad after I finished watching it.
Mar 26, 8:41 PM

Jun 2021
That's depends on you but I think series like this are more emotional when you get older since it is about childhood friends and memories. I'm not a fan of the series because the characters are not that likeable but I can see what the series was trying to do that's why it was emotional for me.

My doctor has always told me to smoke. He even explains himself: “Smoke, my friend. Otherwise someone else will smoke in your place.”

Mar 26, 9:10 PM
Feb 2024
Bro good luck (⁠。⁠ŏ⁠﹏⁠ŏ⁠)
Mar 26, 9:17 PM

Oct 2014
No anime has made me cry yet.
It's Morbin' Time!
Mar 26, 10:09 PM
Mar 2021
Oh good luck… lol
Mar 26, 10:17 PM
Jan 2022
bUriTtOTiTaN said:

Yeah go ahead just be prepared for the ending
Mar 27, 12:54 AM
Aug 2020
Wassup guys! I just finished watching Anohana and a single tear didn't even drop from my eyes. Even throughout the entire series I didn't feel that sad at all. I understood the plot fully and all that and not gonna lie Yukiastu almost ruined this anime for me. This dude was creepy and annoying af the entire time. I get it tho. Now i know what it means the last ep was a tear-jerker but it was a good show. 8/10. 🙂

Edit: I'll guess the one that would made me cry is to read Oyasumi Punpun
bUriTtOTiTaNMar 27, 1:01 AM
Mar 27, 1:30 AM
Feb 2021
I cried a few times an ep and cried the entire last episode
Mar 27, 3:28 AM
Jan 2022
bUriTtOTiTaN said:

I’m the first to admit that I cry easily but boy this had me sobbing like I was going through it personally 😂
Mar 27, 5:28 AM
Dec 2022
DarkLeafNinja said:

Have u watched clannad?
Mar 27, 5:29 AM

Oct 2014
Slothfulslug292 said:
DarkLeafNinja said:

Have u watched clannad?

No, I have no interest in it.
It's Morbin' Time!
Mar 27, 5:35 AM
Jun 2022
Oh it’ll have you crying 😢
Mar 27, 6:06 AM
Dec 2022
DarkLeafNinja said:
Slothfulslug292 said:

Have u watched clannad?

No, I have no interest in it.

Ah I see, well good day to you darling 👋
Mar 27, 7:39 AM
Nov 2022
I dont really ever cry at media in general, and although this also didnt make me cry, its up there for one of my favourite animes ive seen. Also the dub is superior to the japanese imo which is a huge plus.
Mar 27, 2:55 PM

Jul 2016
bUriTtOTiTaN said:
Wassup guys! I just finished watching Anohana and a single tear didn't even drop from my eyes. Even throughout the entire series I didn't feel that sad at all. I understood the plot fully and all that and not gonna lie Yukiastu almost ruined this anime for me. This dude was creepy and annoying af the entire time. I get it tho. Now i know what it means the last ep was a tear-jerker but it was a good show. 8/10. 🙂

Edit: I'll guess the one that would made me cry is to read Oyasumi Punpun

are you specifically searching for anime/manga in the hopes that it will make you cry? i know that for some people, anticipating something to achieve that effect only reduces its impact in the end. it's best to go into something without knowing that it's got a tearjerker ending beforehand, if possible.
Mar 27, 5:36 PM
Jan 2021
Phantom_373 said:
bUriTtOTiTaN said:

I can’t say I particularly cared for this show much, but I’ll admit the end had me in tears

To be honest, like, I love melodrama’s, but the story was just kinda mid and just built up towards the “sad” part. The only anime I’ve ever classified as just cry pron
The right mindset when watching an anime is hoping that it will break your top 10
Mar 27, 5:37 PM
Aug 2022
official_brown said:
Phantom_373 said:

To be honest, like, I love melodrama’s, but the story was just kinda mid and just built up towards the “sad” part. The only anime I’ve ever classified as just cry pron

Yeah honestly I agree ngl
Mar 28, 12:10 PM
Jan 2023
I just can't forget it's ending, it had me tearing even after rewatch.
Mar 28, 12:20 PM
Jan 2023
DarkLeafNinja said:

either you never watch something decent or you have a freaking stone in your heart.
Mar 28, 12:25 PM

Oct 2014
Animo_san said:
DarkLeafNinja said:

either you never watch something decent or you have a freaking stone in your heart.

Or i have been through a lot of shit so i have become numb to fictional stories... they would have to be very exceptional to move me. Some shows/movies have made me choke up but never cry.
It's Morbin' Time!
Mar 28, 12:36 PM
Jan 2020
bUriTtOTiTaN said:

i did it too and it got me a good feel seeing it, hope u ll enjoy
Mar 29, 4:13 AM
Jan 2020
bUriTtOTiTaN said:

i still listen to the songs, I really loved its osts
Mar 29, 1:32 PM
Feb 2024
You will cry, I'm sure I cried more than anyone else, but I don't want to embarrass myself.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 23, 2011

1236 by NillyPC »»
Apr 23, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2011

387 by NillyPC »»
Apr 23, 7:23 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 9, 2011

327 by NillyPC »»
Apr 23, 6:55 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 2, 2011

422 by NillyPC »»
Apr 23, 6:26 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - May 26, 2011

230 by NillyPC »»
Apr 23, 5:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.