Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 17, 11:04 AM
Mar 2024
Hey all need help with finding 2 old hentais.
Would appreciate if anyone could help remember
Thanks!

=========

I remember it was an rich old man and a highschool girl?
Sugar daddy type situation.

She had long black hair and they were on the outdoor/front deck of a cruise ship and she was getting railed from behind, she was wearing a bikini (yellow/gold i think.

I remember that the whole premise of the show was how she was conflicted about doing it with this old man for money, and then eventually starting to enjoy it and that ship scene was one of those.

It reminds me of Nariyuki papakatsu girls but I searched through the series and couldnt find this scene.
Also looked through Enkou JK Bitch Gal: Ojisan to Namapako Seikatsu but wasnt this one either

The old man reminded me more of Nariyukis one.
where hes not really as much of a relatable character. Whereas enkou made the old man more like a MC feeling.

======

It’s an old one, I remember it was a debt situation and probably a sister and brother.
The sister was the head of the households business and had red hair a high schooler too I think.

To lay back the debt She gets ntr’ed with the brother watching through a one way see through glass of her being railed by old men.
At one point one of the old men she wanted money from to help settle the debt remarked how she was old enough to be his daughter but railed her anyway.

In the end I remember they escape to a house after shooting a butler or someone with a gun.
I think the butler was forcing her to do this to pay back the households debt.

And then the MC has sex with his sister at the end.

I’m not entirely sure but I could’ve sworn to that the title had something about mermaid in it ‘Ningyo’ in Japanese
But when I search that word can’t find anything…
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Ecchi/Hentai with realistic body-part proportions?

vtoy2 - Mar 9

1 by abidsumon »»
Mar 22, 2:25 AM

Sticky: » H-Doujin Directory

TheErosDeity - Jan 2, 2016

1 by abidsumon »»
Mar 22, 1:29 AM

» All Hentai that have Long and Good Storyline with long Episode , session or Movie

abidsumon - Mar 22

0 by abidsumon »»
Mar 22, 1:26 AM

Sticky: » The Ecchi/Hentai Identifications Thread [18+] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

TheErosDeity - Apr 22, 2014

2839 by KorinKore »»
Feb 5, 8:50 AM

» Please help me find the name of this

justneedthatname - Feb 7, 2019

2 by Stunk_Sama »»
Dec 20, 2023 4:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.