Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 15, 12:02 PM

Aug 2023
I've read that movie pretty much skips lots of stuff from manga. I'm trying to avoid spoilers so I wanted to ask you here, does this idea make sense? I was thinking about moving to manga only after finishing season 1, as I much more prefer anime over manga. Also, which chapter comes after season 1? Thanks!
Mar 15, 12:07 PM

Mar 2013
Reading it from the start should be fine as well.
iirc, the manga was colorized.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Mar 15, 12:19 PM

Dec 2022
Manga is pretty good, I’d recommend it. I don’t remember where exactly the anime leaves off but the whole second half of the manga was never adapted minus the epilogue which was made into an ova.
Mar 15, 12:26 PM
Nov 2019
Yes, the worst things you can do is watching the OVAs.

The festival arc(the last episode of the anime) finishes at around ch 105. Buuut, the events in the festival arc happen differently in the anime, so you’d probably wanna start around ch 98.
Mar 15, 11:01 PM
Nov 2023
TechniqueGod said:
I've read that movie pretty much skips lots of stuff from manga. I'm trying to avoid spoilers so I wanted to ask you here, does this idea make sense? I was thinking about moving to manga only after finishing season 1, as I much more prefer anime over manga. Also, which chapter comes after season 1? Thanks!

You see I too read the manga after watching the anime and to my surprise anime covered pretty much everything and skipped many things ....thats why i would recommend you to read from starting and just speed read everything !
The manga ending is something you have to read like ( I will not spoil) it was reallly really not half-assed like anime !
Mar 16, 12:48 AM
Jul 2022
There are a total of 232 chaps in the Manga and the Anime covered it in only 17 eps. Yeah, they cut a lot of stuff which gave the characters and story a lot more depth. I loved the Anime, but when I read the Manga, it was just so much better. I recommend reading from the beginning tho, just as I did. It'll be totally worth it.
Mar 16, 1:27 PM
Nov 2015
The anime main season 1 covered about 100 chapters of the manga, pretty closely, IIRC. The 4? OVAs after covered about 130 chapters, skipping much of the source. Pretty disappointing, but the manga was excellent.
Of those who say nothing, few are silent.
=-Thomas Neil-=
Mar 16, 3:40 PM

Aug 2023
Reply to SorewaKirito
TechniqueGod said:

You see I too read the manga after watching the anime and to my surprise anime covered pretty much everything and skipped many things ....thats why i would recommend you to read from starting and just speed read everything !
The manga ending is something you have to read like ( I will not spoil) it was reallly really not half-assed like anime !
@SorewaKirito So, is the ending different in both? I guess I'll have to read the manga. I just wasn't the biggest fan on anime (gave it 7/10). So I thought I'd just watch the OVAs and read like 20 last chapters. But do you think it's better to just read it all?
Mar 16, 3:48 PM
Nov 2015
Personally, I would watch the anime season 1, ignore the OVAs, then start the manga from about chapter 95-ish. YMMV, though.
Of those who say nothing, few are silent.
=-Thomas Neil-=
Mar 16, 9:19 PM
Nov 2023
TechniqueGod said:
@SorewaKirito So, is the ending different in both? I guess I'll have to read the manga. I just wasn't the biggest fan on anime (gave it 7/10). So I thought I'd just watch the OVAs and read like 20 last chapters. But do you think it's better to just read it all?

hmmm tbh I didn't read it all .....When i started from the middle chapters kost of the plots were already adapted ....and finally litterally in the last special chapters the ending was given ....if I had to tell, You can start reading the manga from last around 20 chapters ...skil some plot and read the ending though if you have rating of 7/10 i guess the ending won't make a major difference in your opinion you see

hope it helps :)
Mar 17, 3:43 PM

Jul 2020
Read the Web comic. You'll wish you read it first if you read it after the anime.
Mar 17, 8:07 PM

Aug 2023
Well, I read it all. Not the best one I've read. 7/10 and I was being generous.
Mar 21, 3:09 PM
May 2023
Relife manga is 10/10 masterpiece enjoy it and read start to finish

It’s all in color too
Mar 26, 9:20 AM

Feb 2016
Thatboidriz said:
Relife manga is 10/10 masterpiece enjoy it and read start to finish

It’s all in color too

100% agree. It's the best adult life and highschool story for me. Really great characters and development, also nice core messages.

More topics from this board

Poll: » ReLIFE Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

GoldenDevilGamer - Jun 28, 2016

520 by venbals »»
Apr 21, 6:56 PM

Poll: » ReLIFE Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Jun 27, 2016

90 by Miki42 »»
Jan 7, 10:30 AM

Poll: » ReLIFE Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Jun 28, 2016

95 by WELLERM »»
Dec 15, 2023 7:55 AM

Poll: » ReLIFE Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

120 by WELLERM »»
Dec 15, 2023 7:54 AM

Poll: » ReLIFE Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

104 by WELLERM »»
Dec 15, 2023 7:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.