Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 9, 7:47 AM
Dec 2022
Im a anime watcher only, have not read the manga yet, cause the first 2 ss of the anime were too good, eventhough it did not fully adapted from the manga. So I have waited for the next ss and then this ss3 happened, I dont know if it was the story itself false or the way the studio directed the anime, I just felt so different while watching the ss3 and the others after. It was truly disappointed, pls just tell if this story was meant to be told through the manga or it just had a bad adaption.
Im a huge fan of Tatsuki Fujimoto and I have read all of his mangas, except this Fire Punch one. I dont know why, cause my fr recommended me not to read this manga cause its too pervert and sexual violence???. I really need some review from yall about this one. Cause it wouldn`t be fair to ignore one of Tatsuki's works.
Mar 10, 4:13 AM
Jun 2023
I can easily say it's because both, story itself and adaptaion were so weak compare to first two season
Although both manga's tokyo ghoul was so much better than their anime, but in season 3 and 4 Or tokyo ghoul re manga just is good not great or masterpiece
Though in term of art is amazing.
But it has alot plotholes and lack of characters development,
And rushed so much things, despite that its adaptaion made it so much worse it
But the first two seasons their manga are masterpiece, just the problem is with adaptaion Though the adaptaion of season 1 is good
Mar 11, 6:00 PM
Dec 2022
Reply to zero00guard
I can easily say it's because both, story itself and adaptaion were so weak compare to first two season
Although both manga's tokyo ghoul was so much better than their anime, but in season 3 and 4 Or tokyo ghoul re manga just is good not great or masterpiece
Though in term of art is amazing.
But it has alot plotholes and lack of characters development,
And rushed so much things, despite that its adaptaion made it so much worse it
But the first two seasons their manga are masterpiece, just the problem is with adaptaion Though the adaptaion of season 1 is good
@zero00guard Man you just also killed my hope of reading the manga
Im a huge fan of Tatsuki Fujimoto and I have read all of his mangas, except this Fire Punch one. I dont know why, cause my fr recommended me not to read this manga cause its too pervert and sexual violence???. I really need some review from yall about this one. Cause it wouldn`t be fair to ignore one of Tatsuki's works.
Mar 12, 4:20 AM
Jun 2023
Reply to DatajI
@DatajI tokyo ghoul's manga is a way better than its adaptaion.
tokyo ghoul og(season 1 and 2) has perfect manga and it's masterpiece, you should definitely read it.also tokyo ghoul re (season 3 and 4) manga is far better than its trash adaptaion, but it's not great, imo.
Mar 12, 4:20 AM
Jun 2023
Reply to DatajI
@DatajI tokyo ghoul's manga is a way better than its adaptaion.
tokyo ghoul og(season 1 and 2) has perfect manga and it's masterpiece, you should definitely read it.also tokyo ghoul re (season 3 and 4) manga is far better than its trash adaptaion, but it's not great, imo.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2014

843 by Fauxquse »»
Apr 4, 11:47 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2014

349 by AkiFosu »»
Mar 8, 11:42 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2014

430 by AkiFosu »»
Mar 7, 9:52 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2014

319 by AkiFosu »»
Mar 6, 10:12 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 3, 2014

859 by WarlockGames17 »»
Feb 2, 1:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.