Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 8, 7:15 AM
Jan 2019
natsume aria and mushishi

i started natsume back in 2022 i was going through hard times and i watch it on a whim, im seen some great anime but no other has made me feel so happy to be alive (and relived i didnt commit S. like i had planned ) it was my first Iyashikei Anime that Truely healed me

ive heard recently that aria and mushi are regarded in the same light
Mar 8, 8:33 AM
Jul 2022
mydaddy said:

i started natsume back in 2022 i was going through hard times and i watch it on a whim, im seen some great anime but no other has made me feel so happy to be alive (and relived i didnt commit S. like i had planned ) it was my first Iyashikei Anime that Truely healed me

i really hope this is a genuine post (you never know with these forum threads nowadays)
if it is genuine then im glad youre still with us and that Natsume helped you to get through tough times and that the healing genre did its job

for me personally Natsume didnt do as much as the other two (i also only watched Season 1 of Natsume so maybe it'll turn around if i watch the other seasons someday) but i definetely agree with Aria and Mushishi, they have some kind of magic about them that you rarely find in other shows
Mar 8, 9:14 AM
Dec 2020
Natsume, mushishi, girls' last tour and Aria are the PEAK IYASHIKEI
and
barakamon, super cub, flying witch are also really great too.
Mar 8, 9:23 AM

Dec 2021
Indeed. That's the charm of Iyashikei.

It's sad that YKK never got a full adaptation. It deserves a place among these.
Mar 8, 11:57 AM
Jan 2019
Reply to mobxmentality
mydaddy said:

i really hope this is a genuine post (you never know with these forum threads nowadays)
if it is genuine then im glad youre still with us and that Natsume helped you to get through tough times and that the healing genre did its job

for me personally Natsume didnt do as much as the other two (i also only watched Season 1 of Natsume so maybe it'll turn around if i watch the other seasons someday) but i definetely agree with Aria and Mushishi, they have some kind of magic about them that you rarely find in other shows
@mobxmentality https:// ill just say 2022 was the year that broken my family and showed me what reality truly is, its not something i like thinking about its your choice do believe me or not i dont care for others opinions, and i am in noway am asking pity or anything im just saying simple things like a show can do alot more then people realize

this came off a little aggressive i didnt mean for that apologies
Mar 8, 12:22 PM
Nov 2021
diy girls and if u haven't seen it laid back camp season one and aria the animation and all it's seasons is actually top big 3 healing animes (n my opinion). it u haven't watched all 3 of these I urge u too they will soothe ur soul on a cosmic scale.
Mar 8, 12:23 PM
Nov 2021
that said mushi shi is so freking esthetically weird relaxing idk if that's the name for it tho. it's like a super relaxing break n weirdest world ever.
Mar 8, 1:05 PM
Jul 2022
mydaddy said:
@mobxmentality https:// ill just say 2022 was the year that broken my family and showed me what reality truly is, its not something i like thinking about its your choice do believe me or not i dont care for others opinions, and i am in noway am asking pity or anything im just saying simple things like a show can do alot more then people realize

this came off a little aggressive i didnt mean for that apologies

dont worry about it ive been in a similar situation several times in my life so far i know the feeling of having to explain yourself, its all good
everyone has different ways to cope, if a show does the trick for you, go for it obviously
by all means use everything you got at your disposal as long as it helps
Mar 8, 2:11 PM
Nov 2020
mydaddy said:

Aria is probably the most positive uplifting shows I’ve seen. The music and imagery is absolutely beautiful. And Akari is someone who is very optimistic, passionate about her world and cares for her friends. And there’s a goofy cat enough said 😂
Mar 9, 8:45 AM
Jan 2019
currently on ep 3 despite how old this anime is ive never seen a water world like this

maybe one piece but thats a bit of a stretch

........ no pun intended...............

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aria Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

running_lemon - Apr 6, 2007

129 by eblf2013 »»
Mar 25, 6:29 PM

Poll: » Aria the Animation Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

WTFwasThat - Oct 2, 2008

75 by eblf2013 »»
Mar 25, 8:37 AM

Poll: » Aria Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zq - Mar 23, 2008

108 by Matheus050 »»
Mar 3, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Aria the Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

WTFwasThat - Sep 18, 2008

133 by WatchTillTandava »»
Feb 12, 4:55 PM

Poll: » Aria the Animation Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Klarerwind - Oct 5, 2008

61 by KonokoAsada »»
Feb 1, 2:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.