Forum Settings
Forums
Minami Nanami Wants to Shine
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 27, 12:33 PM
Nov 2017
I've got mixed feelings about the ending here.
I see how they see similarities in each other with how they are trying new things/generally being more ambitious/putting up fronts. However, I don't really see the romance between Tomozaki and Mimimi really developing. But I guess what matters most is that they both feel comfortable being honest to each other, which is something really important fro a relationship.

I am glad that they aren't just immediately a couple following chapter 11's incident, but ending in a dubious middle ground is just kind of weird imo

Overall, great series, solid 7/10 from me. I would recommend to any fan of the main series if they liked the writing about self-improvement, growth, and personal values.
I turn signatures off, you can too with this lnk
Mar 27, 1:50 PM

Aug 2017
The chemistry wasn't the same as the anime. It feels almost like a fan fic. There isn't much fun with Mimimi winning without any competition. Still unsatisfying.

5/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanami Minami wa Kagayakitai: Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun Gaiden Chapter 8 Discussion

vF_Wackiier - Jan 23, 2023

1 by CarbonMD »»
Mar 27, 1:24 PM

Poll: » Nanami Minami wa Kagayakitai: Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun Gaiden Chapter 11 Discussion

KnicePerson - Feb 27

0 by KnicePerson »»
Feb 27, 12:26 PM

Poll: » Nanami Minami wa Kagayakitai: Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun Gaiden Chapter 7 Discussion

0 by vF_Wackiier »»
Jan 23, 2023 11:39 PM

Poll: » Nanami Minami wa Kagayakitai: Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun Gaiden Chapter 6 Discussion

0 by vF_Wackiier »»
Jan 23, 2023 11:28 PM

Poll: » Nanami Minami wa Kagayakitai: Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun Gaiden Chapter 5 Discussion

0 by vF_Wackiier »»
Jan 23, 2023 10:34 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.