Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 24, 2:29 PM

Nov 2023
It was an amazing show and nothing else.

Screw the contrarians and the people who has mixed feelings about this show.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 24, 2:41 PM
Apr 2018
bro no one cares, good for you
Feb 24, 2:42 PM
Apr 2023
It is amazingggg.

Feb 24, 2:58 PM
Jan 2022
And I just finished taking a huge shit. It was an amazing experience.
Feb 24, 3:02 PM
Nov 2021
DaveHerder said:

👍🏻👍🏻
Feb 24, 3:07 PM
Mar 2023
5hyguy said:

Ok bro who asked cause no one did
Feb 24, 3:07 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014

Glad you enjoyed the anime as well, I love both the calm and intense moments of the anime :)

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Feb 24, 3:39 PM
Mar 2021
Rinrinka said:

Glad you enjoyed the anime as well, I love both the calm and intense moments of the anime :)

^^^
Same

Glad to see people are still discovering and loving Stein's Gate.
Feb 24, 4:27 PM
Nov 2023
Glad to see there’s still plenty of lovely people throwing insults and negativity!
Anyhow, glad you liked it👍🏼
Feb 24, 4:47 PM
Jun 2023
Its an awesome show
Feb 24, 7:24 PM
May 2023
5hyguy said:

El Psy Kongoo🫡
Feb 24, 7:54 PM
Jun 2023
Awesome, I watched it back in 2019 and it made me start watching way more anime. I even made a full tribute album called Part-Timer back when i made music. I have good news for you, you should now play the visual novels starting with Chaos;Head- there are more than five science;adventure visual novels and they all tie into the same universe. There is also a lot of side material for Steins;Gate, like manga, drama cds, and of course the Steins;Gate 0 anime and visual novel (but play the vn first)
Feb 24, 8:18 PM
Jul 2023
First season is really good. Do yourself a favor and skip the second. Please just trust me on this.
Feb 24, 8:26 PM
Feb 2021
ButterworthBoys said:
First season is really good. Do yourself a favor and skip the second. Please just trust me on this.

I found this watch order list that actually makes the second season make sense chronologically and it honestly enhanced the watch experience for me.

After you finish episode 22 in the original Steins;Gate series, watch episode 23 B, which is an alternate ending, and then watch all of Steins;Gate 0. Then once you’re done with that, watch Episode 23 and then 24 of the original Steins;Gate.
Feb 24, 8:28 PM
May 2023
ButterworthBoys said:

need suggestion?
Do watch second season with missing link accordingly... u will find what trauma okabe was suffering from..
Feb 24, 8:36 PM
Jul 2023
thebeyninja said:
ButterworthBoys said:

I found this watch order list that actually makes the second season make sense chronologically and it honestly enhanced the watch experience for me.

After you finish episode 22 in the original Steins;Gate series, watch episode 23 B, which is an alternate ending, and then watch all of Steins;Gate 0. Then once you’re done with that, watch Episode 23 and then 24 of the original Steins;Gate.

I may do that one day. I just remember really wanting the second season to hurry up and end and only finishing it because I really liked the first. I'm open to having my opinion changed, though. It's been several years. I just looked at the score on here for season two, and I had no clue it was thought of that highly. Maybe I'm tripping.
Feb 24, 10:21 PM
Jul 2021
if you enjoyed season 1 I'm sure you will enjoy steins gate 0 even more it's different but it's good imo
Feb 24, 10:25 PM

Jan 2017
thebeyninja said:
I found this watch order list that actually makes the second season make sense chronologically [...] After you finish episode 22 in the original Steins;Gate series, watch episode 23 B, which is an alternate ending, and then watch all of Steins;Gate 0. Then once you’re done with that, watch Episode 23 and then 24 of the original Steins;Gate.

It doesn't really makes any sense, as the entirety of Steins;Gate 0 happens before Episode 01 of the original one, and was made to be seen after everything.
That's one of the many reasons as to why it's a very hated order by the fans which were there before 0 was even created.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Feb 25, 12:28 AM
Jul 2017
DaveHerder said:

When you see someone giving their opinion on a site made for people to give their opinions.
Feb 25, 12:44 AM
Nov 2022
Vendfarm said:
It is amazingggg.

Ooh my god i got ratio’d
Mine is 0.517291
Feb 25, 12:46 AM
Nov 2022
thebeyninja said:
ButterworthBoys said:

Ow god. Not THIS again.

Connection terminated-

I'm sorry to interrupt you, Mayuri, if you still even remember that name, But I'm afraid you've been misinformed. You are not here to receive a gift, nor have you been called here by the individual you assume, although, you have indeed been called. You have all been called here-
Buny0058Feb 25, 12:51 AM
Feb 25, 12:47 AM
Sep 2023
have you watched according to watch order steins gate watch order is complicated
Feb 25, 1:09 AM

May 2016
Reply to mranifantelugu
have you watched according to watch order steins gate watch order is complicated
@mranifantelugu It's not complicated. Just watch everything in the order they releaed
-
Feb 25, 1:17 AM
Sep 2023
SciADV_Maniac said:
@mranifantelugu It's not complicated. Just watch everything in the order they releaed

well the order I know is
1. steins gate ep 1-22
2. steins gate divide by zero
3. steins gate 0 ep 1-23
4. steins gate 23-24
5. steins gate egoist poriomania(non-conan)
6. steins gate the movie(non-canon)
Feb 25, 1:22 AM
Nov 2022
mranifantelugu said:
SciADV_Maniac said:

well the order I know is
1. steins gate ep 1-22
3. steins gate 0 ep 1-23
4. steins gate 23-24

I personally think sciadv is right.

First of all. This is not how you experience the VN’s at all. Watching it in release order is just alot more convenient.

Second of all. You might think it’s cool. And that’s your opinion. But for a new comer they would be more likely to actually wanna watch the show if there weren’t these complications. It’s just so unnecessary.
Feb 25, 1:22 AM

May 2016
Reply to mranifantelugu
SciADV_Maniac said:

well the order I know is
1. steins gate ep 1-22
3. steins gate 0 ep 1-23
4. steins gate 23-24
@mranifantelugu

That's exactly what I'm talking about. Steins Gate is not complicated to watch, people just make it complicated by posting this absolutely dogsh*t, nonsensical order you just posted now too. And they call it "chronological" when it's actually not...

And the OVA and the movie are canon. Saying that they are not canon is just an old misunderstanding from the fanbase from a time when the other parts of the Science Adventure series were not as easily accessible in the West as they are now
-
Feb 25, 1:34 AM
Sep 2023
SciADV_Maniac said:
@mranifantelugu

That's exactly what I'm talking about. Steins Gate is not complicated to watch, people just make it complicated by posting this absolutely dogsh*t, nonsensical order you just posted now too. And they call it "chronological" when it's actually not...

And the OVA and the movie are canon. Saying that they are not canon is just an old misunderstanding from the fanbase from a time when the other parts of the Science Adventure series were not as easily accessible in the West as they are now

so thats how it is, when I researched when I want to watch every site has recommended this watch order, I enjoyed them, I dont think if I watched in release order it would be this impactful, when I watched the ova and movie I kinda felt those didn't fit with main series even though they are continuing the series
Feb 25, 1:48 AM

May 2016
Reply to mranifantelugu
SciADV_Maniac said:
@mranifantelugu

so thats how it is, when I researched when I want to watch every site has recommended this watch order, I enjoyed them, I dont think if I watched in release order it would be this impactful, when I watched the ova and movie I kinda felt those didn't fit with main series even though they are continuing the series
@mranifantelugu

mranifantelugu said:
I dont think if I watched in release order it would be this impactful

You can't know that

mranifantelugu said:
when I researched when I want to watch every site has recommended this watch order

Yeah, shitty sites like cbr.com with low level of accuracy. You should ask the fans of a franchise about watch orders, not some random newspapers. https://www.reddit.com/r/steinsgate/s/6oSwQVgSPT

mranifantelugu said:
when I watched the ova and movie I kinda felt those didn't fit with main series even though they are continuing the series

Not sure what do you mean, but your personal feelings towards a work does not determine canonicity

Anyway, the Science Adventure series shall be consumed in release order, that's how the series thematically builds up, how the creators intended it.
-
Feb 25, 2:33 AM
May 2021
mranifantelugu said:
SciADV_Maniac said:

well the order I know is
1. steins gate ep 1-22
3. steins gate 0 ep 1-23
4. steins gate 23-24

I like this order cuz chronologically watching u kinda already know the ending
Feb 25, 2:36 AM

May 2016
Reply to yato_kagura
mranifantelugu said:
SciADV_Maniac said:

well the order I know is
1. steins gate ep 1-22
3. steins gate 0 ep 1-23
4. steins gate 23-24

I like this order cuz chronologically watching u kinda already know the ending
@yato_kagura 0 was made in mind that you already know the ending
-
Feb 25, 2:55 AM
May 2021
SciADV_Maniac said:
@yato_kagura 0 was made in mind that you already know the ending

Ik but it feels more satisfying with this order for me
Feb 25, 4:14 AM
Nov 2022
mranifantelugu said:
SciADV_Maniac said:
@mranifantelugu

Trust me. I watched it in release order and enjoyed it a heck tone. Steins gate is already a amazing story and just because you watched it in a different way doesn’t mean that the show is only good if you do that or this. I can ensure you 99% of people infact watched it in release order.
Feb 25, 5:25 AM
Jul 2023
Jonsnoo said:
DaveHerder said:

When you see someone giving their opinion on a site made for people to give their opinions.

Except that OP was the one to dismiss other people's opinions in the first place.

Show is mid at best. Cringe scientist with bad one-liners and a fat guy with a harem fetish. Mix in irrelevant characters and a bad love story. That's the show. Don't even get me started on the torture that is watching those first 15 episodes or so
i-SavageFeb 25, 5:35 AM
Feb 25, 6:24 AM
May 2022
Glad you enjoyed this work of art. I suggest you to play the Visual Novel
Feb 25, 11:10 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to mranifantelugu
SciADV_Maniac said:

well the order I know is
1. steins gate ep 1-22
3. steins gate 0 ep 1-23
4. steins gate 23-24
@mranifantelugu Oh no, not this shit again, can we please move on from that godawful fanmade order that was created by a fucking moron? the guy who created that shitty order doesn't even know shit about Steins;Gate because Steins;Gate 0 happens BEFORE Steins;Gate even begins so that order doesn't even make sense and worst, it confuses newbies and completely kills the pacing, momentum and the climax of Steins;Gate just to start a new anime from the beginning that happens to be slower and crappier, just stop with that godawful order already, goddamn.

To the newbies reading this, just watch Steins;Gate the way it was intended to be watched so finish Steins;Gate first (all 24 episodes) before you watch anything else from this franchise.
Feb 27, 1:19 AM
Jun 2022
best anime of all time material
People die if they are killed.

- A wise man
Feb 27, 11:53 AM
Jan 2020
Jonsnoo said:
DaveHerder said:

yeh man, I didn't like to find a comment like that either
Feb 27, 1:38 PM

Oct 2020
i-Savage said:
Jonsnoo said:

Except that OP was the one to dismiss other people's opinions in the first place.

Show is mid at best. Cringe scientist with bad one-liners and a fat guy with a harem fetish. Mix in irrelevant characters and a bad love story. That's the show. Don't even get me started on the torture that is watching those first 15 episodes or so

Blud has given AOT, FMAB and Frieren a 10 and Evangalion a 7 out of all 30-40(very big numbers fs) animes he has watched. His opinion must be really accurate and is most prob a top critic of anime medium
Feb 28, 7:04 AM
Jul 2023
Truly_Evil said:
i-Savage said:

Blud has given AOT, FMAB and Frieren a 10 and Evangalion a 7 out of all 30-40(very big numbers fs) animes he has watched. His opinion must be really accurate and is most prob a top critic of anime medium

Stein's Gate fan tries to not get mad at someone that didn't give that cringe pseudo-intelectual crap a 10/10. Stay mad
Feb 28, 9:28 AM

Jan 2017
i-Savage said:
Stein's Gate fan tries to not get mad at someone that didn't give that cringe pseudo-intelectual crap a 10/10. Stay mad

I mean, you mention "pseudo-intellectual" to criticize Steins;Gate, when, as pointed out by the user you quoted, you rated Shingeki no Kyojin and FullMetal Alchemist a 10/10... Dunno why you hate on Steins;Gate here, when you yourself rated it a 06/10 (so far from what you are saying in your posts).
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Feb 28, 1:15 PM
Nov 2023
thebeyninja said:
ButterworthBoys said:

Don’t do this. Watch these in release order. Idk why this idea is still suggested. It’s fine for a rewatch but not the first time. Steins;Gate 0 assumes you’ve seen all episodes of its predecessor.
Feb 28, 1:21 PM
Nov 2023
SciADV_Maniac said:

Listen to @SciADV_Maniac. If you end up interested in SciADV as a whole after you’re done with S;G then the same applies there with the visual novels
Feb 28, 1:23 PM
Feb 2021
RegexShinobi said:
thebeyninja said:

Don’t do this. Watch these in release order. Idk why this idea is still suggested. It’s fine for a rewatch but not the first time. Steins;Gate 0 assumes you’ve seen all episodes of its predecessor.

For me personally, I think it’s the best way to watch the series. I feel like if you watch Steins;Gate 0 after finishing all of the original Steins;Gate, it feels like an obsolete show that doesn’t need to exist.

But if you watch it in that order, again I say this for me personally, it feels more complete and has a purpose.
Feb 28, 1:33 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to thebeyninja
RegexShinobi said:
thebeyninja said:

For me personally, I think it’s the best way to watch the series. I feel like if you watch Steins;Gate 0 after finishing all of the original Steins;Gate, it feels like an obsolete show that doesn’t need to exist.

But if you watch it in that order, again I say this for me personally, it feels more complete and has a purpose.
@thebeyninja In other words, Steins;Gate 0 is so crappy that it can't stand on its own so you need to shoehorn that piece of crap in the middle of the climax of Steins;Gate to make it good. Mate, if an anime can't shine on its own then it failed, that stupid order is only making shit more complicated for the newcomers and it's not even chronological because chronologically speaking, Steins;Gate 0 happens BEFORE Steins;Gate begins so that stupid order doesn't even make sense, only newbies recommend that shitty order because they don't understand shit about Steins;Gate.

For the newcomers reading this, do yourself a favor and ignore guys like the above guy, watch Steins;Gate the way it was intended to be watched so finish Steins;Gate first (all 24 episodes) before you watch anything else from this franchise.
Feb 28, 1:35 PM
Nov 2023
Reply to thebeyninja
RegexShinobi said:
thebeyninja said:

@thebeyninja That is not true. I am not going to get into this much because OP has not finished the series but S;G0 provides more context and perspective regarding the ending of the original and what it took to get there.

If anything you break the pacing and impact of the S;G ending by creating your own watch order which is why suggesting it to first time watchers isn’t doing them a favor. The additional routes in each VN further emphasize what I am talking about.
Feb 28, 1:43 PM
Feb 2021
xZabuzax said:
@thebeyninja In other words, Steins;Gate 0 is so crappy that it can't stand on its own so you need to shoehorn that piece of crap in the middle of the climax of Steins;Gate to make it good. Mate, if an anime can't shine on its own then it failed, that stupid order is only making shit more complicated for the newcomers and it's not even chronological because chronologically speaking, Steins;Gate 0 happens BEFORE Steins;Gate begins so that stupid order doesn't even make sense, only newbies recommend that shitty order because they don't understand shit about Steins;Gate.

For the newcomers reading this, do yourself a favor and ignore guys like the above guy, watch Steins;Gate the way it was intended to be watched so finish Steins;Gate first (all 24 episodes) before you watch anything else from this franchise.

I never said it was crappy, I just said it feels obsolete. And this is my opinion for my personal watch experience. I have friends that I recommended this watch order to and they enjoyed it and I have friends who chose not to and they still enjoyed it. It’s all a matter of preference at the end of the day and you’re free to watch it however you want to.

You’re free to watch the original Star Wars movies before the prequels and you’re free to watch the prequels before the OG movies.

I’m just stating my opinion for what I thought was enjoyable. I never said Steins;Gate 0 was bad at all, but that it enhanced the experience for me personally even if it’s not “canon”

I’m a new comer too and that’s how I watched it and enjoyed it. I’m not saying you won’t enjoy Steins;Gate if you don’t “shoehorn” 0 into there.
Feb 28, 1:45 PM
Nov 2023
Reply to xZabuzax

@xZabuzax it happens during S;G (not before) so I call it a “side-quel” but I apply this to any series I get into. This is like people telling me to watch Railgun S without seeing anything else from the series first. Just plan to watch in the order shows were released
Feb 28, 1:46 PM
Feb 2021
RegexShinobi said:
@thebeyninja That is not true. I am not going to get into this much because OP has not finished the series but S;G0 provides more context and perspective regarding the ending of the original and what it took to get there.

If anything you break the pacing and impact of the S;G ending by creating your own watch order which is why suggesting it to first time watchers isn’t doing them a favor. The additional routes in each VN further emphasize what I am talking about.

That’s why I said “for me personally” and “I feel”, I never said it was objective and imperative to watch it that watch order
Feb 28, 2:00 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to RegexShinobi
@xZabuzax it happens during S;G (not before) so I call it a “side-quel” but I apply this to any series I get into. This is like people telling me to watch Railgun S without seeing anything else from the series first. Just plan to watch in the order shows were released
@RegexShinobi What I'm trying to say is that the Okabe from Steins;Gate 0 is another Okabe from a different iteration, it's not the same Okabe that we experienced in the 1st episode of Steins;Gate, and hence, the order is not even chronological, things may look the same, but it's a different iteration altogether, in other words, Steins;Gate 0 happens first in that iteration, then things gets repeated and we end up with Steins;Gate.

@SciADV_Maniac is able to explain it way better than me.
Feb 28, 2:49 PM
Nov 2023
xZabuzax said:
@RegexShinobi What I'm trying to say is that the Okabe from Steins;Gate 0 is another Okabe from a different iteration, it's not the same Okabe that we experienced in the 1st episode of Steins;Gate, and hence, the order is not even chronological, things may look the same, but it's a different iteration altogether, in other words, Steins;Gate 0 happens first in that iteration, then things gets repeated and we end up with Steins;Gate.

@SciADV_Maniac is able to explain it way better than me.

I think I know what you’re trying to say and I’m going to try hard to keep my reply spoiler free for OP but it is the same Okabe. That would be like saying Alpha and Beta Okabe aren’t the same person but they are. Only one world line is “active” at a time. Okabe at the end of S;G is fully aware of everything he experienced during the S;G0 timeline.

I think it’s a common misconception that there are multiple versions of the characters but that’s not how the world line “lore” works in the S;G universe. It’s just that most characters are limited to what they remember or observe before and after world line shifts in contrast to Okabe who observes everything
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Apr 19, 2011

260 by OmBerry12_Bleach »»
Apr 24, 11:01 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Aug 30, 2011

805 by Nemesis133 »»
Apr 24, 8:24 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

saxophone15 - Apr 26, 2011

241 by GatchiShoppo »»
Apr 20, 4:33 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Samu-tan - Apr 3, 2011

550 by Dyphz »»
Apr 17, 12:00 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Sep 13, 2011

1825 by fentphantom »»
Apr 12, 12:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.