Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (23) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »
Jul 6, 2015 3:07 PM

Mar 2014
Sa4ko said:
The standard anime for Preview bar is ToraDora, right? So even when I use your string I see nothing. even despite this http://i.gyazo.com/a1da1475f3489360a3299aa40cf621eb.png.
Because it's already complete, would you want Taiga to spam your Twitter with all the 173 entries you've completed?
You can test if it works or not by making the episode count 24, more it to Watching and add an episode and see if that shows up on your Twitter.
Jul 7, 2015 6:42 PM
Apr 2014
I'm not sure if this is due to my settings or something, but when I searched Nyaa for Wakako-zake or just Wakako using Taiga, nothing comes up. But when you search on the actual site for Wakako-zake, it shows two subbed episodes. One from Mori and one from Deadfish. Just wanted to let you know that Taiga isn't picking up at least the Mori sub for some reason so you can check out what's wrong

I disabled torrent filters and the episodes still didn't come up.

The Deadfish version does come up when using TokyoToshokan, but TT doesn't have the Mori sub.

http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=708309
Jul 7, 2015 6:56 PM

Mar 2014
lisppy65 said:
I'm not sure if this is due to my settings or something, but when I searched Nyaa for Wakako-zake or just Wakako using Taiga, nothing comes up. But when you search on the actual site for Wakako-zake, it shows two subbed episodes. One from Mori and one from Deadfish. Just wanted to let you know that Taiga isn't picking up at least the Mori sub for some reason so you can check out what's wrong

I disabled torrent filters and the episodes still didn't come up.

The Deadfish version does come up when using TokyoToshokan, but TT doesn't have the Mori sub.

http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=708309
That's because, by default, Taiga only searchs for torrents with trusted status on Nyaa.
Try this RSS feed:
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=rss&cats=1_37
If you want to filter remakes (such as DeadFish releases) try this one:
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=rss&cats=1_37&filter=1
Jul 9, 2015 4:46 PM

Feb 2015
It's likely been posted before, but just saying that the Summer 2015 season is absent in Taiga. I think it would be nice it Taiga could extract seasons and data from the MAL page or the alternatives. That way, it'd be done nicely and automatically.
Jul 9, 2015 9:13 PM

May 2012
Can we get a seasonal chart update for summer? I love sorting them by score, and watching with the high scoring ones first.
Jul 12, 2015 10:29 AM
Oct 2013
I'm not sure to put it as "problem" but there's something weird (I think) about the torrent section.

Why can't i find small encoded anime in the torrent search... all I can found is the torrent from the actual translator (ex. horriblesubs, etc.) I'm not really interested in big file size...
Jul 12, 2015 10:40 AM

Mar 2014
Bakaisar said:
I'm not sure to put it as "problem" but there's something weird (I think) about the torrent section.

Why can't i find small encoded anime in the torrent search... all I can found is the torrent from the actual translator (ex. horriblesubs, etc.) I'm not really interested in big file size...
See my comment above.
Jul 12, 2015 5:23 PM
Mahou☆Shoujo

Apr 2011
Now the sorting order isn't the same as on MAL.

_Summer should on the very bottom of the list.
Jul 12, 2015 7:57 PM

Nov 2007
I'd say MAL's ordering is pretty weird. Why would you want the underscore to appear at the end? That'd be like putting "ef: A Tale of Memories" at the end because "e" comes after "Z" in ASCII.

Note that I haven't put them in that order on purpose. It's just what happens when you do case-insensitive lexicographical ordering in the current locale using Windows API.
Jul 13, 2015 4:00 AM
Mahou☆Shoujo

Apr 2011
erengy said:
Why would you want the underscore to appear at the end?

Because that's how MAL sorts them. Well, it's not a big issue, there are no other titles that start with the underscore anyway.

Seems like there's an issue with other special characters as well. Compare this pic with my screenshot above:
AkarinJul 13, 2015 4:07 AM
Jul 16, 2015 2:15 PM

Mar 2014
Torrents kinda broke with this update.
Kinda hard to explain so I'll give an example:
I have 2 "Okusama ga Seitokaichou!" releases in my Torrents tab, but when I search for "Okusama ga Seitokaichou!" it only returns one of them, I went and right-clicked > search for more torrents for this title on the one that didn't appear and it searchs for "My Wife is the Student Council President" instead and only returns that one torrent.
I don't remember this being like this.
File names are:
[HorribleSubs] Okusama ga Seitokaichou! - 03 [720p].mkv
My Wife is the Student Council President (Uncensored) - 03 [720p] [CR].mkv

Similarly, if I set an alternative title as the title that Taiga should search for if I right-clicked > search for more torrents for this title on the Torrents tab Taiga isn't going to search for that alternative title but for the filename instead, it does work if I search from my list though.
Paulo27Jul 16, 2015 2:19 PM
Jul 16, 2015 2:28 PM
Jan 2014
I have accidentally added the anime "inferno cop x little witch academia crossover special" to my plan to watch list and my anime list has stopped synchronizing with my MAL. When i try to synch my list i get the error "Update failed: this anime has not been approved yet." Is there some way i can fix this? I am currently using windows 8.1 on my computer.
Jul 16, 2015 2:36 PM

Mar 2014
lollness said:
I have accidentally added the anime "inferno cop x little witch academia crossover special" to my plan to watch list and my anime list has stopped synchronizing with my MAL. When i try to synch my list i get the error "Update failed: this anime has not been approved yet." Is there some way i can fix this? I am currently using windows 8.1 on my computer.
MAL doesn't let you add anime that hasn't been approved anymore, simply go to History > right-click on the update at the top > delete and it'll work again.

I didn't realize this earlier but it seems entries that haven't been approved yet also show up on the Seasons tab, ought to look into a way to filter them from there until they get approved as it'll make this problem more frequent.
Jul 16, 2015 3:13 PM

Nov 2007
@Paulo27
When you use the "Search more torrents for this title" action, it searches for the title extracted from the filename rather than the main/alternative title of the matching anime. This has always been the case (I even checked v1.1 and v1.0 now to be sure). It basically allows searching for more episodes released by the same group, since they all use the same title.

As for anime that have not yet been approved, they appear just the same as any other anime. As far as I know, there's currently no way to distinguish them until you actually try to add one to your list. MAL API shouldn't be returning them in search results in the first place, but you know, it's MAL API we're talking about.
Jul 16, 2015 3:29 PM

Mar 2014
I see, guess I just never noticed it.
Perhaps you could make it so it displays the alternative title that matched the filename then? Something like "My Wife is the Student Council President (Okusama ga Seitokaichou!)" or the other way around could work.
Jul 16, 2015 4:23 PM
Jan 2014
Paulo27 said:
lollness said:
MAL doesn't let you add anime that hasn't been approved anymore, simply go to History > right-click on the update at the top > delete and it'll work again.

I didn't realize this earlier but it seems entries that haven't been approved yet also show up on the Seasons tab, ought to look into a way to filter them from there until they get approved as it'll make this problem more frequent.

Thank you it works now!
Jul 17, 2015 2:34 PM
Dec 2014
I do apologize if this has been asked before. I am having an issue with The iDOLM@STER Cinderlla Girls.

S1 and S2 have a different MAL listing and HorribleSubs is sticking to the Daisuki episode numbering. For some reason S2 torrents are greyed out in Taiga no matter what I do. Is there anyway to fix this? Thanks.
Jul 17, 2015 2:47 PM

Nov 2007
This kind of issues require me to manually update a file that redirects one episode to another (14th episode of S1 to 1st episode of S2, in this case). I just updated the file in question. It should work correctly after you click Help → Check for updates.
Jul 17, 2015 3:56 PM
Dec 2014
erengy said:
This kind of issues require me to manually update a file that redirects one episode to another (14th episode of S1 to 1st episode of S2, in this case). I just updated the file in question. It should work correctly after you click Help → Check for updates.

It does, thanks :D
Jul 18, 2015 5:27 PM
Dec 2014
Hi, so I'm having issues with Taiga. I want it to use my Shanaproject rss feed to download episodes, but every time I try it says "error #56: Failure when receiving data from the peer." Help?
Jul 18, 2015 5:40 PM

Nov 2007
Is it your private RSS feed? Shana Project's public feed seems to be working fine, at least.

If it happens with some torrents but not all, it might be because of a server issue. If you can upload Taiga/data/feed/d3d3LnNoYW5hcHJvamVjdC5jb20=/feed.xml somewhere and tell me which torrents are causing the error, I'll take a look.

If it happens with all torrents and if you're using some kind of a proxy, it might be blocking the requests.

PS: You didn't have to post the same thing at three different places, you know :)
Jul 18, 2015 5:50 PM
Dec 2014
erengy said:
Is it your private RSS feed? Shana Project's public feed seems to be working fine, at least.

If it happens with some torrents but not all, it might be because of a server issue. If you can upload Taiga/data/feed/d3d3LnNoYW5hcHJvamVjdC5jb20=/feed.xml somewhere and tell me which torrents are causing the error, I'll take a look.

If it happens with all torrents and if you're using some kind of a proxy, it might be blocking the requests.

PS: You didn't have to post the same thing at three different places, you know :)

Okay, first sorry about the question spam. I just have been trying to get this working almost all day. Second, it is all torrents. But, I swapped to the public feed and it appears to be working. Is there anyway to see the actual progress for a download in Taiga? Because I can see that it's downloading but I don't know if it is making progress.
Jul 18, 2015 5:58 PM

Nov 2007
Taiga doesn't download any actual episodes. It just downloads the .torrent files and opens them in your BitTorrent client (e.g. uTorrent), which is pretty much instantaneous. Thus, the download progress is relevant to your BitTorrent client.
Jul 18, 2015 6:03 PM
Dec 2014
Ok. I didn't know that. But then why does the progress not show in qbittorrent? the file doesn't even show up in the queue. I right click on an anime in the torrent list and click download, but Taiga just says it's downloading and nothing else happens.

Edit: Also how to I delete duplicates in the torrent tab. Somehow I have 2 of every anime link.
ddeaton1360Jul 18, 2015 6:09 PM
Jul 18, 2015 6:14 PM

Mar 2014
If the download isn't showing up on your torrent client it's probably because you don't have the file association set correctly. Make it so your torrent client opens .torrent files.
Jul 18, 2015 6:17 PM
Dec 2014
I do have it set to open them, but still nothing...
Jul 18, 2015 6:21 PM

Nov 2007
ddeaton1360 said:
I right click on an anime in the torrent list and click download, but Taiga just says it's downloading and nothing else happens.

Does the status get stuck at "Downloading 'something.torrent'..."? Normally it says "Successfully downloaded the torrent file." within seconds and opens the file right afterwards. Did you change anything at Settings → Torrents → Downloads page?

Did you install Taiga to its default location or somewhere else (e.g. Program Files)? Do you have User Account Control enabled on your Windows? Does running Taiga as administrator change anything?

ddeaton1360 said:
how to I delete duplicates in the torrent tab. Somehow I have 2 of every anime link.

Are they really duplicates or just different releases of the same episode? Could you post a screenshot with the Filename column fully visible?
Jul 18, 2015 6:33 PM
Dec 2014
Yeah it gets stuck at the "Downloading something.torrent"

I installed Tiaga with this path "D:-->Taiga-->Taiga.exe"

Running as admin does nothing, it still hangs.

And here's the picture of the duplicates.

http://i.imgur.com/npCMIea.png
ddeaton1360Jul 18, 2015 6:40 PM
Jul 18, 2015 6:41 PM

Nov 2007
There are duplicates indeed, but note that their release dates are somehow different. I think it's related to your RSS feed than anything else. There seems to be an issue with either Shana Project's RSS feed or your Shana Project settings. Do you have the same problem if you try using Nyaa instead?
Jul 18, 2015 6:48 PM
Dec 2014
Nyaa fixes it but it also shows a lot of shows I'm not watching. Even when I enable the torrent filters.
Jul 18, 2015 7:02 PM

Nov 2007
If you can send me the feed.xml I mentioned previously, I can examine the file (send it via a PM, since it's supposed to be a private feed). But then again, the problem seems to be related to Shana Project or your follows there, not Taiga.
Jul 18, 2015 7:08 PM
Dec 2014
I sent the file. Do you know how I might have caused this with Shana?
Jul 18, 2015 8:00 PM

Nov 2007
Got it. Checked the file and the duplicates are indeed caused by the RSS feed itself. I'm not a Shana Project user, so I don't really know how that might have happened. But you should probably check your follows list for duplicates first, and then get help from their staff if needed.
Jul 18, 2015 8:43 PM
Dec 2014
Ok. thanks. Still no downloads though... I don't know why qbittorrent doesn't get the files. I have it set to open magnets and .torrents
Jul 20, 2015 7:04 PM

Jan 2015
Arslan Senki (TV) seems to be bugged ever since the recap episode because it is counting 13.5 as an episode, but can't be checked off. http://i.imgur.com/MaLsxeS.png
Jul 20, 2015 8:15 PM

Nov 2007
Taiga isn't aware which episode airs when; it just makes an estimate based on the airing date of the first episode. Since they aired the recap episode instead of the 14th one on 2015-07-05, Taiga's estimate is no longer accurate. There's currently no way to remedy this.
Jul 21, 2015 1:39 PM

Mar 2013
Hello Bug report here.

recently I added this love live special http://i.gyazo.com/778f9449ad18593b4765b3b8bfef8ece.png

and now taiga wont sync because taiga keeps saying that anime has not yet been approved.
Jul 21, 2015 1:44 PM

Mar 2014
Nitroflame said:
Hello Bug report here.

recently I added this love live special http://i.gyazo.com/778f9449ad18593b4765b3b8bfef8ece.png

and now taiga wont sync because taiga keeps saying that anime has not yet been approved.
Paulo27 said:
lollness said:
Jul 21, 2015 1:49 PM
Apr 2009
erengy said:
Previously a couple of people managed to resolve their issues with Kodi/XBMC by disabling an add-on (Watchdog) or changing its settings. Do you use a similar add-on yourself?

That fixed the issue.

Another thing I noticed, I can not delete animes from within Taiga? I need to enter MAL, go to edit, and delete it from there... Hate that.
Jul 21, 2015 1:55 PM

Mar 2014
DruidElf said:
erengy said:
Previously a couple of people managed to resolve their issues with Kodi/XBMC by disabling an add-on (Watchdog) or changing its settings. Do you use a similar add-on yourself?

That fixed the issue.

Another thing I noticed, I can not delete animes from within Taiga? I need to enter MAL, go to edit, and delete it from there... Hate that.
Just recently the ability to delete through the right-click menu was added back.
Jul 21, 2015 2:23 PM

Mar 2013
I also forgot to add that It would let me delete said anime, no matter how many times or different methods I use.
Jul 21, 2015 2:26 PM

Mar 2014
Nitroflame said:
I also forgot to add that It would let me delete said anime, no matter how many times or different methods I use.
I quoted the solution above, go to History and delete the update at the top and the anime will dissapear.
Jul 21, 2015 2:27 PM

Mar 2013
Thanks must of missed it being tired
Jul 23, 2015 10:37 PM
Feb 2014
ok so recently my Utorrent recently updated without my knowledge... but since it has updated and i don't understand the reasoning for this, because this is a first. but some how taiga is downloading my torrents but they are not being directed to the program Utorrent in order, so i have to go to site to manually download them or go to the feed where all the torrents are stored in the in taiga which is a pain my my arse and inconvenient
Jul 24, 2015 4:50 AM

Mar 2014
animeowl said:
ok so recently my Utorrent recently updated without my knowledge... but since it has updated and i don't understand the reasoning for this, because this is a first. but some how taiga is downloading my torrents but they are not being directed to the program Utorrent in order, so i have to go to site to manually download them or go to the feed where all the torrents are stored in the in taiga which is a pain my my arse and inconvenient
utorrent updating really shouldn't be the cause.
Try to start Taiga as admin, check if you've .torrent files set to open with utorrent, check your Taiga settings and make sure they are ok (Taiga opens torrents when they download and the path to the utorrent.exe is right).
Which version are you using, by the way? Have you tried downgrading?
Jul 24, 2015 11:44 AM
Feb 2014
right now i am using the latest 3.4.3 version of utorrent build 40760 and the latest update of taiga, and currently everything looks fine with taiga

i have uninstalled taiga and then reinstalled it just to see if that would fix the problem but now im thinking i might have to uninstall and then reinstall utorrent

if you could, i don't mind help cause i am confused in this situation
Jul 24, 2015 11:52 AM
Feb 2014
for some reason when i downgraded to an earlier version of utorrent it work's just fine now.... i wonder why that is?
Jul 24, 2015 11:59 AM

Mar 2014
All Taiga does is open the file after downloading it so it's weird there's a problem here, 40760 is a stable build too that was made available on the 11th so if it was a major issue more people would have probably reported it already (I don't use it, since BakaBT only allows an older version of uTorrent).
Were .torrent files still opening up alright after you updated uTorrent? Did you ever try opening Taiga as admin?
Jul 28, 2015 10:57 AM

Jan 2012
Hi, I'm having a bit of trouble with downloading the torrents. Taiga says it successfully downloaded the file, but it's not opening up in bitTorrent. I have also downloaded uTorrent and neither ones are opening up the files. I don't quite know what setting I'm suppose to change, so can I get a bit of help?
Jul 28, 2015 12:58 PM

Mar 2014
aznkayle said:
Hi, I'm having a bit of trouble with downloading the torrents. Taiga says it successfully downloaded the file, but it's not opening up in bitTorrent. I have also downloaded uTorrent and neither ones are opening up the files. I don't quite know what setting I'm suppose to change, so can I get a bit of help?
See what I mentioned above.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (23) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Recognition problems ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

erengy - Jun 3, 2010

300 by Xeroeth »»
Aug 9, 2021 2:24 PM

» any new news on Taiga working?

xDreww - Nov 23, 2019

5 by cHowaito »»
Jul 28, 2021 6:25 AM

» Dark theme?

Hyoretsu - Dec 12, 2019

1 by Squirt_lel »»
Jul 14, 2020 6:59 AM

» Error when synchronizing list (Since MAL API Update)

dadnaya - May 24, 2018

20 by xDreww »»
Nov 23, 2019 5:47 PM

» Twitter posting

zatinho - Mar 27, 2019

0 by zatinho »»
Mar 27, 2019 5:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.