Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 3, 2:14 AM
Jun 2021
So I found this manga last year and it felt like it was pretty good. I finished all the chapters that were released and have been waiting for updates but there haven't been any updates after chapter 18.2 I believe. Did the manga get axed after the announcement of the anime? Or is it still ongoing?
Feb 3, 3:00 AM
Dec 2022
Well the mangaka never said anything about going on a hiatus but yes, it's been long since a new chapter came out. Meh, I guess we've just gotta be patient and all. Even I myself am waiting.
Feb 3, 3:35 AM

Jan 2017
Cyanide86 said:
Did the manga get axed after the announcement of the anime? Or is it still ongoing?
CheliosX said:
Well the mangaka never said anything about going on a hiatus but yes, it's been long since a new chapter came out.

Nop, it's not in Hiatus.

The Manga is still running perfectly fine with (around) 1 (part of) Chapter per month. The latest one is Chapter 19 part 2, released 2 weeks ago, and the next issue is planned for the 16th February. (You can follow the publication via Web-Ace & Comic-Walker.)

Since you mentionned Chapter 18 Part 2, you are most probably referring to the English fan-translation, which was dropped 2 months ago, after it was announced to get officially licensed by Yen Press.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Feb 3, 3:38 AM
Dec 2022
Alexioos95 said:
Cyanide86 said:
Did the manga get axed after the announcement of the anime? Or is it still ongoing?
CheliosX said:
Well the mangaka never said anything about going on a hiatus but yes, it's been long since a new chapter came out.

Nop, it's not in Hiatus.

The Manga is still running perfectly fine with (around) 1 (part of) Chapter per month. The latest one is Chapter 19 part 2, released 2 weeks ago, and the next issue is planned for the 16th February. (You can follow the publication via Web-Ace & Comic-Walker.)

Since you mentionned Chapter 18 Part 2, you are most probably referring to the English fan-translation, which was dropped 2 months ago, after it was announced to get officially licensed by Yen Press.

Yea, I am reading the English translation so that I last read was chapter 18.2. I just have to be patient then.
Feb 3, 7:26 AM
Jun 2021
Alexioos95 said:
Cyanide86 said:
CheliosX said:

Nop, it's not in Hiatus.

yo thanks a lot for the info
really appreciate it mate
Feb 3, 12:04 PM

Feb 2021
No point in reading manga adaptations of light novels to begin with...
Mar 3, 5:51 AM
Jul 2022
MadanielFL said:

Where do you read the ln ?
Mar 3, 5:52 AM
Jun 2021
you can try the WebNovel site
I've read a lot of stuff from there
Mar 3, 6:13 AM
Oct 2019
Reply to PAVELsama
MadanielFL said:

@PAVELsama you can find it there up to volume 2 and volume 3 soon releasing.

https://global.bookwalker.jp/series/415953/
Mar 3, 6:31 AM

Feb 2021
PAVELsama said:
I just buy mine physically.
Mar 3, 4:56 PM
Jul 2022
Otakupervert890 said:

There are 8 volumes no ?
Mar 3, 5:04 PM
Oct 2019
Reply to PAVELsama
Otakupervert890 said:

There are 8 volumes no ?
@PAVELsama in Japanese I was referring to the volume available in English since you never mentioned you wanted to read them in Japanese.
Mar 3, 5:23 PM
Jul 2022
Not wanting to read them in Japanese just that some fan translators translated the 6 next volumes that’s it

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gimai Seikatsu Chapter 7 Discussion

Barrycade - Mar 6, 2023

1 by ZGGX »»
Jun 5, 2023 6:54 AM

Poll: » Gimai Seikatsu Chapter 13 Discussion

Barrycade - Mar 14, 2023

0 by Barrycade »»
Mar 14, 2023 10:39 PM

Poll: » Gimai Seikatsu Chapter 12 Discussion

Barrycade - Mar 6, 2023

0 by Barrycade »»
Mar 6, 2023 11:57 AM

Poll: » Gimai Seikatsu Chapter 11 Discussion

Barrycade - Mar 6, 2023

0 by Barrycade »»
Mar 6, 2023 11:06 AM

Poll: » Gimai Seikatsu Chapter 10 Discussion

Barrycade - Mar 6, 2023

0 by Barrycade »»
Mar 6, 2023 9:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.