Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 19, 10:52 AM
Jun 2022
What happened to MAL sending notifications of when episodes come out for animes, is it because of last week when they spammed solo leveling and one piece episodes coming out and it was wrong?
Jan 19, 10:58 AM
Jun 2021
Ahhh I thought my phone was the problem.. Yeah so they probably disabled the notification-sending bot or something, because it was bugging too much
Jan 19, 1:55 PM
Jul 2021
yeah they probably did that. those trolls were getting kinda annoying lol
Jan 19, 2:12 PM
Oct 2021
wait.... it sends notifications???? I was looking for something like that for a long time, where do I enable it?
Jan 19, 2:13 PM
Jun 2022
Cellider said:
wait.... it sends notifications???? I was looking for something like that for a long time, where do I enable it?

it just sends u the notifications of an anime episode when it comes out, if u have it set as watching or planned to watch
Jan 19, 2:17 PM
Oct 2021
Mewurboi said:
Cellider said:

it just sends u the notifications of an anime episode when it comes out, if u have it set as watching or planned to watch

i set the home and notifications on push, imma hope it sends me notifications. I appreciate the info
Jan 19, 2:20 PM

Apr 2021
Mewurboi said:
What happened to MAL sending notifications of when episodes come out for animes, is it because of last week when they spammed solo leveling and one piece episodes coming out and it was wrong?

It is really some much to just check if it is out?
ejleonJan 19, 2:53 PM
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series and judge each based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Jan 19, 2:22 PM
Jun 2022
ejleon said:
Mewurboi said:

It it really some much to just check if it is out?

I mean I was just curious I still watch the episodes but I was wondering what happened and if it would return or when it would return, but it'll probably come back next week
Jan 19, 2:42 PM
Oct 2022
ejleon said:
Mewurboi said:

It isn’t, if you watch 3 to 5 animes per season…
When you watch up to 24/30 at once, it becomes a little extreme checking each one of them lol
Jan 19, 2:43 PM
Oct 2022
Mewurboi said:

I miss those notifications :(
Jan 19, 2:51 PM

Apr 2021
Reply to iiDavion
ejleon said:
Mewurboi said:

I mean I was just curious I still watch the episodes but I was wondering what happened and if it would return or when it would return, but it'll probably come back next week
@Mewurboi understood

Anime Schedule

I also use this website
ejleonJan 19, 2:57 PM
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series and judge each based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Jan 19, 2:53 PM

Apr 2021
Reply to P3dr0RaY
ejleon said:
Mewurboi said:

It isn’t, if you watch 3 to 5 animes per season…
When you watch up to 24/30 at once, it becomes a little extreme checking each one of them lol
@P3dr0RaY not really, they come out on different days

I also use this website

Anime Schedule

Jan 19, 2:55 PM
Oct 2022
ejleon said:

But for example, I keep the notifications on my phone bar, so this way I know every single one which is released… as soon as I finish the ep, I clean that notification! it’s a better way to control every series
Jan 19, 3:01 PM

Apr 2020
It's airing 14 weeks now.

That's 14 weeks, where an Episode appeared on a Saturday. I mean, sure, blame MaL. But cmon, my dude^^ That's not that hard to remember, is it?
Especially if you like/look forward to these Episodes, like you do.
Jan 19, 3:39 PM

Apr 2021
Reply to P3dr0RaY
ejleon said:

But for example, I keep the notifications on my phone bar, so this way I know every single one which is released… as soon as I finish the ep, I clean that notification! it’s a better way to control every series
@P3dr0RaY oh I see my notifications don’t work like that

Jan 19, 4:33 PM
Oct 2022
Merve2Love said:
It's airing 14 weeks now.

That's 14 weeks, where an Episode appeared on a Saturday. I mean, sure, blame MaL. But cmon, my dude^^ That's not that hard to remember, is it?
Especially if you like/look forward to these Episodes, like you do.

I think you missed the point here man, bro is not complaining/blaming MAL about this exactly serie.
He just saw the oportunity in this one and questioned if anyone knew what happened to those “new episodes alert”…
I was about to do the same, when I saw theirs 😂😂
Jan 19, 4:34 PM
Oct 2022
ejleon said:

I also use this website

Anime Schedule

By the way, thanks for this website! It seems pretty useful 😉
Jan 19, 5:25 PM
Sep 2023
idk I just memorize the days of the week every new episode comes out and watch them. (It takes me 2 weeks to actually get used to the new season and then I can recall which anime gets a new episode on which date)
Jan 19, 5:38 PM
Jun 2022
Y_Kal said:
idk I just memorize the days of the week every new episode comes out and watch them. (It takes me 2 weeks to actually get used to the new season and then I can recall which anime gets a new episode on which date)

I mean I already know when everything comes out but I was curious why they stopped
Jan 20, 4:17 AM
Jul 2022
Same man. MAL is getting pretty shitty day by day. Glad that I have Anilist.
Jan 20, 10:52 AM
Jun 2021
I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing this problem. Thanks.
Jan 20, 11:43 AM
Jan 2022
ye does anyone know when notifications are coming back? cba to use another app or website hahaha
Jan 20, 11:45 AM
Jan 2022
ye does anyone know when notifications are coming back? cba to use another app or website hahaha

More topics from this board

Poll: » Undead Unluck Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2023

73 by Gator »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Undead Unluck Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Softhenic03 - Nov 3, 2023

86 by Gator »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Undead Unluck Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2023

96 by Dark_zarich »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Undead Unluck Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2023

83 by Dark_zarich »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Undead Unluck Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 17, 2023

77 by Dark_zarich »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.