Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 16, 7:48 PM
serial obsessive

Jan 2012
Here are the results of the seasonal raffle:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lMd14hBZuOUR7QBO1W4AMCR1Xizbmk_O1kWTq3-TT34/edit#gid=0

Let me know ASAP if you are no longer interested in one of the series you won, so I can re-raffle it promptly.

If all entrants for a series have penalties from last season, then no re-raffle will occur and the series will become available for anyone to claim.

As a reminder:

• Winners must finish writing their seasonal synopsis by the end of the day on which episode 4 airs in English. Please notify a coordinator if you become aware that the series is taking a break within its first 4 episodes.
  • You can request up to a 48-hour extension for your seasonal synopsis if you require more time, but you must get approval from a coordinator (preferably me) first.
  • Failure to claim a series in a timely manner may result in your claim being forfeited to someone else. Additionally, missed and late claims may result in penalties in future seasonal raffles.
  • If you would like to drop a claim before the deadline, please contact me through ping in work or DM. There will be no penalties in this case.
  • Any series without a name assigned to it is available for anyone to claim, but the same shortened deadlines apply until the season is over.
  • "Free-for-all" series must not be claimed before episode 4 airs in English. Pre-emptive claims will be removed from the tracker.
complexitiesJan 26, 2:03 AM
Forever a reader, rarely a watcher. Also listens to music.

⸢There are three ways to survive in a ruined world.⸥
⸢I’ve forgotten a few by now. However, one thing’s for certain.⸥
⸢And that is, the you reading these words will get to survive.⸥
⸢This story is for just that one reader.⸥
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

» Spring 2024 Seasonal Anime Synopses Assignments

rlavus - Apr 8

0 by rlavus »»
Apr 8, 3:24 PM

» New Changes: Sayonara, Editor 2

Red-Comet - Mar 31

0 by Red-Comet »»
Mar 31, 10:02 PM

» Spring 2024 Seasonal Anime Synopses Lottery

rlavus - Mar 20

0 by rlavus »»
Mar 20, 1:20 PM

» Winter 2024 Seasonal Anime Synopses Lottery

complexities - Jan 3

0 by complexities »»
Jan 3, 2:27 AM

» Happy 2024!

Red-Comet - Jan 1

3 by IrrelevantGuy »»
Jan 2, 10:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.