Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 15, 12:47 AM

Mar 2017
What do you think of the next arc that will be adapted? A synopsis would also be appreciated

Spoilers free please
Jan 15, 5:48 AM
May 2020
Extremely hyped to see a bunch of new faces and see the mistery get more complex, under a new studio too meaby since they removed MAPPA from their bio
Jan 15, 6:34 AM
Jul 2019
This is where the actual story begins. A lot of mystery buildup and unraveling and a lot of crazy stuff happening to each character faction. Can’t explain it too well because it’s chaotic and would spoil a lot. Just know that the meat and potatoes of what makes the characters and story good begins here
Jan 15, 8:20 AM
May 2022
The second season will be amazing if it’s done right. I separated Dorohedoro into 5 arcs, the second season should fully adapt the second and maybe some of the third. The second arc introduces lots of amazing and important characters. The gore in this part should also be top notch if they don’t sensor it.
Jan 15, 9:58 AM
Jun 2021
Crossing my fingers that the new season will honor the mangaka’s work. If I’m correct- the new season will further develop the mystery of Caiman’s origin while giving some context, albeit limited, for his circumstances. It will likely provide more insight into the world and its extreme separation of class (i.e., the Hole and the sorcerers). I agree with those who say new characters will be introduced, but S2 should have solid character development for those in S1.

I'm very excited! The manga is an exceptional work. I thought S1 was done well, so I'm hoping S2 does it justice too.
Jan 16, 1:23 PM

Mar 2015
Very hyped.
We get to meet Kasukabe's wife
Jan 16, 3:39 PM

Mar 2017
the hype is real guys
Jan 29, 12:36 PM

Oct 2012
I'm excited because my memory is already very hazy with specific events.

story is still going to get deeper and the mysteries keep piling up, I'd say the next parts will be the most immersive; the whole middle part before reaching the end arc

the best quality of the series is that it will keep true to itself until the very end, what you saw and liked in first season, Dorohedoro will always be that

More topics from this board

» HYPE

karmashizzle - Jan 9

46 by Nishinga »»
Apr 29, 11:43 AM

Poll: » Do you think MAPPA will return or their will be a studio change ?

ZXEAN - Jan 9

32 by fudish123 »»
Feb 3, 8:15 PM

» (K)now Name (n)o return, or will they be back?!

mrfunnyguy79 - Jan 9

6 by Nemersis »»
Jan 14, 1:57 AM

» Finally ! Season 2 announced!

Draculoid - Jan 9

30 by gappasaurus »»
Jan 10, 6:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.