Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 13, 6:04 PM
Apr 2023
Pretty sure he already knows how to increase his mana pool - he probably meant how to properly make use of more of that mana when he needs to.

Anyway, the 2nd season of the anime is now up. It will have 24/25 episodes and I pretty much can guess that a big chunk of the cour will be covering what season 1 omitted (i.e. the parts about the other two isekai'ed characters and everything else related to the hyuman-demon battle). I wonder if the anime will overtake this manga adaptation at some point and cover more of source material before the end of the cour?
Jan 15, 2:12 PM
Apr 2021
Mio always hilarious whenever the topic is food or cooking 😂
Jan 22, 12:51 PM
Aug 2015
Reply to tekkenshu7
Pretty sure he already knows how to increase his mana pool - he probably meant how to properly make use of more of that mana when he needs to.

Anyway, the 2nd season of the anime is now up. It will have 24/25 episodes and I pretty much can guess that a big chunk of the cour will be covering what season 1 omitted (i.e. the parts about the other two isekai'ed characters and everything else related to the hyuman-demon battle). I wonder if the anime will overtake this manga adaptation at some point and cover more of source material before the end of the cour?
Oh boy we are getting to the best part in the light novel in my opinion, I cant wait for this to be illustrated

I didnt realize it was gonna be a 24/25 chapters season, so I really consider this will overtake the manga which is sad if it kill the interest of the people on the manga due to the quality of the adaptation

I hope it improves it sales
Jan 22, 5:57 PM
Apr 2023
Reply to GerHelfen
Oh boy we are getting to the best part in the light novel in my opinion, I cant wait for this to be illustrated

I didnt realize it was gonna be a 24/25 chapters season, so I really consider this will overtake the manga which is sad if it kill the interest of the people on the manga due to the quality of the adaptation

I hope it improves it sales
@GerHelfen ah that is true, if ever the anime overtakes the manga, it might really affect it a bit - unless of course they take their time and really even include the "Slice of Life" stuff that plagued a lot of the chapters in the manga. Not sure really what they scoped for the anime so we'll see.
Feb 9, 12:00 AM
Feb 2021
Reply to tekkenshu7
@GerHelfen ah that is true, if ever the anime overtakes the manga, it might really affect it a bit - unless of course they take their time and really even include the "Slice of Life" stuff that plagued a lot of the chapters in the manga. Not sure really what they scoped for the anime so we'll see.
@tekkenshu7 unfortunately the anime is already seemingly including a lot of that slice of life slop. Really disappointing.
Feb 9, 4:34 AM
Apr 2023
Reply to jackwii
@tekkenshu7 unfortunately the anime is already seemingly including a lot of that slice of life slop. Really disappointing.
@jackwii I see, maybe that's why they really shot for 24-episode cour. Still wondering if they will be overtaking the manga if so, the manga reaaaallly took its time after all.
Feb 9, 5:36 AM
Feb 2021
Reply to tekkenshu7
@jackwii I see, maybe that's why they really shot for 24-episode cour. Still wondering if they will be overtaking the manga if so, the manga reaaaallly took its time after all.
@tekkenshu7 I think the anime will have to overtake the manga if they want to end on a high note, I might be remembering incorrectly, but I don't recall there being any interesting fights or events in the last 20 or so chapters?? Surely they wouldn't want to end the season on some boring SoL slop moment? Hopefully they include as little of the frustrating fluff as possible, I really didn't enjoy this academy arc much at all.
Feb 12, 6:40 AM

Feb 2018
The road to curry is sure a tough one in a fantasy world lmao.

Makoto wants even more power? Sheesh lol. Kinda wanna see what kind of new magics he'll use if he does get even stronger.

Never ending plan to watch list...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu Chapter 95 Discussion

tekkenshu7 - Apr 17

1 by MAP22 »»
Apr 19, 1:15 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu Chapter 94 Discussion

tekkenshu7 - Mar 19

0 by tekkenshu7 »»
Mar 19, 10:14 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu Chapter 93 Discussion

Penguinu - Feb 20

1 by tekkenshu7 »»
Feb 20, 6:32 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu Chapter 91 Discussion

tekkenshu7 - Dec 14, 2023

2 by alippp »»
Jan 10, 7:11 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu Chapter 87 Discussion

tekkenshu7 - Aug 16, 2023

3 by Romaryo »»
Dec 18, 2023 1:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.