Forum Settings
Forums

Which part did you cry the most at or felt the most touching at?

New
What part did you feel was most touching or tearjerking? SPOILERS AHOY IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE SERIES OR PLAYED THE VN
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jun 3, 2013 12:08 AM

Jan 2013
when tamoya was telling ushio about nagisa on the train and started crying after the flashbacks. that was heartbreaking.
Jun 8, 2013 3:48 AM
Feb 2013
TheAtomicPunk said:
I honestly could not decide, as I shed many tears through all of those moments.

^This!

After episode 16 of AS I cried so many times...
The heartbreaking ones where when Tomoya reconciled with both his father and Ushio, that was extremely sad.
Aug 24, 2013 1:03 PM

Jan 2013
Don't remember clearly but I will go with the scene where Ushio asks Tomoya to sing "Mommy's song", because it has a variety of emotions there, making the songs high point really have an impact on me...
Aug 25, 2013 9:22 PM
Jul 2013
Whenever Ushio says the only place she can cry is in the bathroom and Daddys arms and then she cries in his arms. Brings me to tears everytime.
"Happiness is like glass.It may be all around you, yet be invisible.
But if u change your angle of viewing a little, then it will reflect light more beautifully than any other object around you."
-Lamperouge Lelouch
Aug 25, 2013 9:31 PM

Jul 2012
I was hurt when Nagisa died. Got misty eyed when Tomoya and Ushio started to build their relationship. I fucking lost it when Ushio died.

Those polls are some major spoilers. lol
Sep 7, 2013 5:03 PM

Aug 2013
I lost it when Tomoya was holding Ushio at the very end and she asked him "Are we on the train?" and he said "Yes, yes, we're on the train" that was the worst part for me.
Sep 7, 2013 5:05 PM

Aug 2013
The Ushio and Tomoya making up scene, for me, MADE the Clannad series. It shows Tomoya at the peak at his development, for one. I could go on and on about how I cried as much as I did..
Fight Club > Anime
Scott Pilgrim > Manga
Death Cab for Cutie > Yuki Kajura

"Who'd you rather be? The Beatles or The Rolling Stones?"

MY REVIEWS! READ THEM. http://myanimelist.net/profile/StillSwingin007/reviews
Sep 15, 2013 3:23 AM

Aug 2007
Tomoya and Ushio making up in the field...... "First thing from daddy" and I lost it. Cried like a 5 year old little girl =/
Oct 14, 2013 1:57 PM

Oct 2013
The only... and I mean the only thing i have ever watched on TV or on my laptop that has made me cry. That is quite an achievement. It didn't even do it just once but three times. They really nailed the part where they pull out your heart and stamp on it until you think they can't hurt you any more and then they start stamping on it again.
The world’s not perfect, but it’s there for us trying the best it can. That’s what makes it so damn beautiful.
Roy Mustang (Fullmetal Alchemist)

Oct 26, 2013 12:21 PM

Dec 2012
For me it was first nagisa dying but then when ushio died after tomoya finally decides to be a parent, that was on about the same level. I was very touched at the end when nagisa is brought back to life though, so for me its a three-way tie between those.

Dec 1, 2013 6:08 PM

Jun 2012
i think it is the fuko arc for me that touched me the most i had 3 tear drops there but that might be because i was re-watching so if it was my first time seeing it might have been a different arc.
"When a flat-chested loli hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart"
"--I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target."
Dec 2, 2013 2:38 AM

Oct 2013
I didn't cry but my eyes felt a little wet at the sunset of the field of sunflowers where Tomoya talks to his grandmother. He realises that his father gave up everything for him and he promises to become a better father to Ushio. Just emotional whammy after whammy so I found that scene quite touching. Usually it is very difficult for me to cry so getting my eyes a little wet is an achievement in itself :P
Dec 6, 2013 6:43 PM

Nov 2013
Well, when the daddy starts talking about how mommy was, my brain melted andi the fluid came out from my eyes.

When Fuku asks Ushi about mommy, and daddy just starts crying, makes me open my chest like: WHO LET THE FEELS OUT! WHO WHO WHO

Clannad: AS makes me question if i was in love for some one how i should...
Dec 10, 2013 9:34 PM
Dec 2013
the place that just made me burst was when ushio says "it was the first thing from daddy." after she loses her toy. clannad was the first time i ever cried from a show/movie/book or any other kind of media. truly incredible.
Dec 23, 2013 1:42 AM
Dec 2013
I think the part when ushio says "the first give... from dad" its really touching !! for me :v
Dec 23, 2013 8:43 AM

Dec 2013
Well the part that actually made me cry was ushio's death..but there were many parts that really touched me..clannad you're one of a kind.
Dec 24, 2013 6:50 AM
Dec 2013
I think the most touching part for me would be when Okuzaki visits his father to tell him that his job is done. I started crying at that point, and then when Okuzaki was talking to his father outside his house, i just started balling my eyes out.
Shall I take you away, to the place where dreams come true
Feb 23, 2014 4:57 AM

Feb 2014
Well, I cried when fuko disappears and when nagisa's father encourages her to continues the drama in the first season of clannad.
In After Story, i cried in EVERY-SINGLE-EPISODE starting from episode 4

I cried the most is when Sunohara sprints in to save Mei and when Nagisa dies
"Just because I’ve gotten weaker, it doesn’t mean that you got stronger, right?" - Accelerator
Mar 4, 2014 12:40 AM

Mar 2014
I almost balled when Nagisa died but, the part that cut me deepest was the part when they were on the train and Tomoyo starts telling Ushio about her mother. The amount of sadness I felt from it finally overcame me.

I couldn't even imagine how hard it would be too lose someone you love, so young. It was so unfair that they didn't get to grow old together. I just knew that if I went through the same thing, the grief would of tore me apart. I could tell he was hurting so badly. That is when the tears finally came.

Oh and I felt bad when Kyou and Ryou realized Tomoyo only had eyes for Nagisa, they were so sad. I really liked Kyou.

I'm so happy the ending was happier, or I would of walked away from this anime feeling horrible.
I hope everyone on here is as happy as a big Dango family.
Mar 8, 2014 4:16 AM

Jan 2013
DL21 said:
I think everyone will agree :
Clannad ~After Story~, episode 18, second half.
All thanks to Jun Maeda who did both the scenario and the background music, "The place where wishes come true II".
Seriously, that guy's a freaking genius.

I was about to say this. That is the part which made me cry a lot of tear rivers
Apr 13, 2014 8:03 PM

Jan 2014
The moment that moved me the most was when Nagisa died.
When I first saw the scene, I didn't cry and was a bit confused. I then watched it again to make sure what happened. I then cried for about 20 minutes. I was so touched when I saw that scene a second time, I don't know why. xD

Another scene that moved me was when in episode 9, when Fuko was getting ignored and then disappeared at her sister's wedding. That moved me so much, because seeing Fuko being ignored was so sad. But the scene at the wedding made me cry so much.

Another scene was the final 10 minutes of Clannad After Story. Seeing the recap telling me all the things that happened, and showing a montage of the characters one last time made me cry of happiness so much. I was just sitting there, watching the video, crying my eyes out with a smile. xD
Apr 30, 2014 11:45 PM
Jan 2014
I voted for the Ushio amd Tomoya make up scene, but one scene I feel doesn't get enough attention is the scene where Tomoya, Ushio, and Fuko are playing cards and Tomoya can't stop thinking about Nagisa again. :(

That one really got the waterworks going also.
May 24, 2014 4:27 AM

May 2014
I cried in so many paaaaaaarts Q-Q so many feels especially in Fuko-chan's arc and Kotomi-chan's arc and Nagisa's death and then again in Tomoya's and Ushio-chan's making up and in Tomoya's flashbacks about Nagisa and in Ushio-chan's death. So many momentss ;-;
I voted for Ushio-chan's death because it was so sudden and in especially in a moment you thought that this anime was gonna have a happy ending Q-Q
Enjoy your life and meow :3

Jun 13, 2014 8:02 AM
Apr 2014
The part that I thought was the saddest was when Sanae was forgetting Fuko, and she was pretending that she could see her, but then when she looks at the door where she thinks Fuko is and the others figure it out, she bursts into tears. I know that most people wont find this the saddest part, but I just found it unbearably sad. Imagine if you knew that you were forgetting someone import to you, someone that was practically family. Someone you you love. Imagine how sad it would be just knowing that that person was disappearing from your mind. THAT is why I found that part the saddest.
Jun 24, 2014 8:58 AM
May 2014
Hm, they were all pretty sad. The most impacting part for me was when Tomoya met his grandmother and learned about his dad. The flashbacks in that scene were done really well and it was the perfect starting point for the rest of episode 18.
Jul 9, 2014 5:02 AM

Mar 2014
I watch the series every 6 months until I dont cry anymore.
The quickest ive shed a tear was my second time around about 15 sec into the first ep of the first season.
itll be my 4th time around before the end of the month.