Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 24, 2023 1:27 AM

Sep 2016
In the 1st episode right after the 3min mark Erilyn says they are not related by blood but then right before the 14min mark she says that Takashi sucking on her boob reminds her of the time she was breastfeeding him, which only biological mothers do.
Not trying to be overcritical here, just wanted to point out this contradiction.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Dec 2, 2023 11:50 AM
Jan 2015
Biological moms most definitely aren't the only ones who can breastfeed. There is a distinction between wet and dry nurse exactly because of that.
Dec 2, 2023 12:32 PM

Sep 2016
Reply to IDontWishToBe
Biological moms most definitely aren't the only ones who can breastfeed. There is a distinction between wet and dry nurse exactly because of that.
@IDontWishToBe ok, good to know. still not believable that his stepmom was breastfeeding him, so most likely it's a dialog error.
Dec 3, 2023 1:01 PM
Sep 2020
Reply to Zarutaku
@IDontWishToBe ok, good to know. still not believable that his stepmom was breastfeeding him, so most likely it's a dialog error.
@Zarutaku I´m pretty sure I read online that she is indeed his real Mother in the Original but somehow made into his Step-Mother in the Hanime due to... idk why exactly :D. Takes out the spice a little bit xD. But yeah, originally she was his bioligical Mother.
Dec 3, 2023 1:17 PM

Sep 2016
Reply to MarkB1337
@Zarutaku I´m pretty sure I read online that she is indeed his real Mother in the Original but somehow made into his Step-Mother in the Hanime due to... idk why exactly :D. Takes out the spice a little bit xD. But yeah, originally she was his bioligical Mother.
@MarkB1337 interesting, now i'm just surprised that the source material isn't listed here, seems the database isn't as complete as i thought.
Dec 3, 2023 1:22 PM
Sep 2020
Reply to Zarutaku
@MarkB1337 interesting, now i'm just surprised that the source material isn't listed here, seems the database isn't as complete as i thought.
@Zarutaku Yeah it really is not that complete in these type of cases/genres xD. You can find it online tho...
Dec 4, 2023 5:41 AM
Dec 2023
When is going to come new episode videos
Jan 5, 8:54 PM
Jan 2024
She is his one and only biological Mother in the source material, so he's half succubus himself lmao.

The author wrote about it on his blog, he was pissed because the production company wanted to change it to Mother in Law because it could be marketed to more people. So you'll see both versions depending on which sub you choose.

They did the same thing with his other work where the FMC is the protagonists older sister. They changed it to step sister for the anime which he made another rant about lol.
Jan 6, 2:38 AM

Sep 2016
Reply to Breltric
She is his one and only biological Mother in the source material, so he's half succubus himself lmao.

The author wrote about it on his blog, he was pissed because the production company wanted to change it to Mother in Law because it could be marketed to more people. So you'll see both versions depending on which sub you choose.

They did the same thing with his other work where the FMC is the protagonists older sister. They changed it to step sister for the anime which he made another rant about lol.
@Breltric haha, i see. what is the name of that other anime? the original creator has only listed 1 here. are these other subtitles available anywhere?
ZarutakuApr 14, 5:08 AM
Jan 8, 5:31 AM
Jan 2024
No idea, but the version I watched had subs corrected for his real mother.

Here is the source work for Succubus Mom, it's a great read:

https://imhentai.xxx/gallery/617582/

His older Sister work is here, its also one of highest rated hentai on the site:
https://myanimelist.net/anime/41261/Ane_wa_Yanmama_Junyuu-chuu

Here is the source work for the older sister story, also great:

Part 1: https://imhentai.xxx/gallery/532753/

Part 2: https://imhentai.xxx/gallery/631455/

Enjoy

More topics from this board

Poll: » Succubus Yondara Haha ga Kita!? Episode 2 Discussion

metalrain_15 - Nov 7, 2022

18 by deg »»
Apr 14, 11:45 AM

Poll: » Succubus Yondara Haha ga Kita!? Episode 1 Discussion

metalrain_15 - Nov 4, 2022

11 by deg »»
Apr 14, 11:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.