Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 30, 2010 2:17 AM

Feb 2009
What do you think were the best fights so far? I think Luffy Vs. Lucci still stands strong as the best OP fight and one of the best animated fights I've ever seen, both the third gear round and rage second gear round were unexpected and mindblowing. Then there's the fight with Crocodile as a runner-up in the case of Luffy's final boss fights, that one has a legendary status as well, both rounds.

As for Zoro, Zoro Vs. Kaku tops it for me, with an honourable mention to Zoro Vs. Kuma which was mostly one-sided... but 2 of the best episodes of One Piece ever...

Sanji Vs. Jyabura, the wolf guy is the best Sanji fight and Sanji Vs. Gin is still the most emotional moment regarding Sanji for me, as well as my favorite fight from the early One Piece.

Franky Vs. Chapapa Guy was also incredible, for both its superb animation and very fast-pace, it really delivers that adrenaline rush.

Usopp also got groundbreaking moments, for different reasons. Usopp Vs. Luffy for one of the most emotional and best directed moments of One Piece and Usopp Vs. Perona for the hilarious twists and hidden badassery of Usopp!

Now this one, which is more of a showdown than a fight itself, was the Archipelago chaotic battle wioth Kizaru and the Pacifistas where all the Supernovas struggle, 401-405, my second favorite action sequences after Luffy Vs. Lucci.
VeethornMay 30, 2010 6:42 PM
May 30, 2010 10:01 AM

Dec 2008
@Veethorn. I personally like Zoro, but I think that his fights suck. They are repetitive: he's losing and suddenly he comes up with a new technique. And Zoro vs. Kaku: Kaku looks so fucking retard that I can't see the fight in front of me, just that stupid giririn. Same thing with that wannabe-zombie marine captain who comes after Water Seven.

My favorite fighters are Sanji and Usopp. Sanji looks cool and his fighting style is awesome. Sanji vs Kalifa was well done, he is the stronger one in every aspect (power, speed), but he still goes and loses.

First I disliked Usopp since he was so weak, especially in Kuro arc. But later on I started to respect him. He gots beaten up so badly that he should die every time. He's ability to take punishment is amazing. He's coward, but in a fight he doesn't run away. Usopp vs. Luffy is one of the greatest fights I've ever seen.

But in the end, my favorite fights are when Strawhats work together. My top is Strawhats vs. Oars, then comes Strawhats vs. Pacifista, and then team Zoro/Sanji in Davy Back fight. There are many great moments on Shabaody archipelago. Flying Fish Riders, bounty hunters, human auction shop, escaping, Kizaru and co... In fact, all the Shabaody arc's fights are awesome.

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1101 Discussion ( 1 2 )

phantom346 - Apr 14

54 by LadyLeeMing »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 219 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kaito__Kid - Nov 17, 2009

60 by X1ma »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1011 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AhriTheS3xyFox - Feb 19, 2022

58 by Marcos-1 »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 411 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Somebody - Aug 2, 2009

79 by gannoncannon55 »»
Today, 12:30 AM

Poll: » One Piece Episode 410 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Hayato_kun - Jul 18, 2009

76 by gannoncannon55 »»
Today, 12:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.