Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 11, 2023 2:53 AM
Mar 2021
kotoamatsukami00 said:
@madhav001 why you getting so defensive😂
you make no sense then call me a keyboard warrior lmfao. you say that the curse of ymir can be broken by not eating titan shifters til they die. then you say it gets passed on to an unborn baby. like what are you saying bro. the curse of ymir doesn’t break then. contradicting yourself. take your own advice. you won’t respond either cause you know you’re lost.

Naah man look at what you wrote? You said the Titan ability will pass on to any Eldian😂, you were completely wrong there.

Ending Ymir's curse?
My contradiction?
I told a person about the simple way in another forum, but you only can argue here and not look elsewhere so I will enlighten you here.
They all know when the 13 year of a particular Titan shifter will complete.

Eren Armin,(who have the longest time to live among the shifters), Zeke, Piece, Reiner, Annie, Mikasa, Levi, etc will keep watch that the Titan shifter is not eaten when he/she dies( Eren, Armin along with the Survey corpse are strongest in this universe+ the other Titan shifters will not be defeated by anything) and no Eldian makes baby 1 year before the shifter dies. They do this 4-5 times and then the curse is gone. Got it kid?
Now cry cause you don't have any more argument.🤣
Madhav001Nov 11, 2023 3:13 AM
Nov 11, 2023 3:05 AM
Mar 2021
@madhav001 are you a moron?💀💀💀
it goes to an UNBORN BABY. SO IT DOESN’T MATTER IF YOU DON’T HAVE A BABY A YEAR BEFORE. also a titan shifters lifespan is 13 years from when they get the titan not 30 LOL. just move on bro👍
Nov 11, 2023 3:15 AM
Mar 2021
kotoamatsukami00 said:
it goes to an UNBORN BABY. SO IT DOESN’T MATTER IF YOU DON’T HAVE A BABY A YEAR BEFORE. also a titan shifters lifespan is 13 years from when they get the titan not 30 LOL. just move on bro👍

Chill I know you Don't have any more arguments but don't shout nonsense which was not even told in the anime. The baby isn't there, where will the power go then?(unborn baby is the baby inside the mother for 9 months if you know😂)
This has not been talked about in the anime cause then the problem would be solved. I gave a easier way to get rid of the Titan curse.
Also does it matter if it is 13 or 30😂
But it does when you are wrong about whom it transfers to cause that's the loophole I am telling to exploit. Age won't matter matter, whom it transfers to, does.

Well what can I expect from a child.....
I shall ignore you and your child like taunts from here on cause Taking you serious would be a mistake on my side.
Madhav001Nov 11, 2023 3:27 AM
Nov 11, 2023 3:18 AM
Mar 2021
@madhav001 ya cause what you said was definitely confirmed in the anime. yup good one bud. you’re also the one that said that it goes to an unborn baby. just take the L man. you gain nothing from delusion. you can’t understand basic shit lol. now it doesn’t matter when you’re wrong about the lifespan 🤔 but it matters when you think I’m wrong about other stuff. makes sense. you’re either a troll or a straight idiot but you can’t come to terms with that for some reason. such a waste of life arguing with you 🤦. not responding to your next moronic response.
kotoamatsukami00Nov 11, 2023 3:26 AM
Nov 11, 2023 3:27 AM

Mar 2023
Reply to Madhav001
kotoamatsukami00 said:

Chill I know you Don't have any more arguments but don't shout nonsense which was not even told in the anime. The baby isn't there, where will the power go then?(unborn baby is the baby inside the mother for 9 months if you know😂)
This has not been talked about in the anime cause then the problem would be solved. I gave a easier way to get rid of the Titan curse.
Also does it matter if it is 13 or 30😂
But it does when you are wrong about whom it transfers to cause that's the loophole I am telling to exploit. Age won't matter matter, whom it transfers to, does.

Well what can I expect from a child.....
I shall ignore you and your child like taunts from here on cause Taking you serious would be a mistake on my side.
@Madhav001

At some point some baby would be born (unless you’re going for Zeke’s plan to have no more babies until the race is extinct)
There’s no stated time limit, it was never stated that the power could expire, so the power could end up being inherited decades from when the titan shifter died
Nov 11, 2023 3:29 AM
Mar 2021
watsym said:
@Madhav001

At some point some baby would be born (unless you’re going for Zeke’s plan to have no more babies until the race is extinct)
There’s no stated time limit, it was never stated that the power could expire, so the power could end up being inherited decades from when the titan shifter died

But the baby is not even present when the shifter dies.....
Then what happens to the titan power?
Nov 11, 2023 3:31 AM
Mar 2021
@watsym exactly lol
all his posts make 0 sense
Nov 11, 2023 3:32 AM
Mar 2021
@madhav001 how can an unborn baby be present
Nov 11, 2023 3:34 AM

Mar 2023
Reply to Madhav001
watsym said:
@Madhav001

But the baby is not even present when the shifter dies.....
Then what happens to the titan power?
@Madhav001
The definition of unborn baby is a baby that is not yet born. So the power unless eaten always has to wait around for the next baby, this can take seconds or minutes or hours or days or months or years. It just waits around longer, if the baby takes longer before he/she is born. This is as far as we know of course, no one tried to wait, say over 13 years to see what happens, but there isn’t much reason to believe it wouldn’t still work
Nov 11, 2023 3:37 AM
Mar 2021
from wiki:

If an individual with the power of the Titans dies before it can be transferred, the power will be passed on to the first Baby among the Subjects of Ymir, who is born directly after the said inheritor's death, regardless of distance or relation to the previous inheritor

it’s ok to be wrong man🙂
Nov 11, 2023 3:39 AM

Mar 2010
The whole time loop thing felt forced and only served to complicate things and to "humanize" Eren. I think Mikasa explained things very simply, that Eren has never changed. He was always like this. A psychotic genocidal murderer.
Nov 11, 2023 4:38 AM

Dec 2012
So correct me if I'm wrong - the only way for the story to make sense is that there was a previous "timeline" where Eren still somehow got hold of the founding titan's powers, played out a countless different choices/timelines that would have been brought up by him changing the past and decided that the one where 80% of population is killed and Yimir is freed is the only one which was satisfactory; so he changes the past and the story simply told the events that are already fixed in place?
Nov 11, 2023 4:56 AM
Mar 2021
@undeadbananaz that was how i thought it was before but apparently that is wrong and it is simply just a paradox. eren just does what he always was fated to do, so he was always gonna end up changing the past in the future (which is why things like him killing his mom and grisha giving him the founding titan is possible) it makes no sense but that is just what a paradox is and that is the power of the attack titan. so basically he was forced to follow that path that eren himself would have always done regardless of if he can see the future/try to change it.
Nov 11, 2023 5:13 AM

Dec 2012
Reply to kotoamatsukami00
@undeadbananaz that was how i thought it was before but apparently that is wrong and it is simply just a paradox. eren just does what he always was fated to do, so he was always gonna end up changing the past in the future (which is why things like him killing his mom and grisha giving him the founding titan is possible) it makes no sense but that is just what a paradox is and that is the power of the attack titan. so basically he was forced to follow that path that eren himself would have always done regardless of if he can see the future/try to change it.
@kotoamatsukami00 Thanks. Time paradox stories are cool and lame at the same time - cool because it has a nice impact when it's revealed that something was changed via time travel; lame because you can just write a story that makes no sense. :D
Nov 11, 2023 5:23 AM
Mar 2021
@undeadbananaz agreed. i guess some things are unexplainable though.
Nov 11, 2023 6:39 AM
Mar 2021
watsym said:
@Madhav001
The definition of unborn baby is a baby that is not yet born. So the power unless eaten always has to wait around for the next baby, this can take seconds or minutes or hours or days or months or years. It just waits around longer, if the baby takes longer before he/she is born. This is as far as we know of course, no one tried to wait, say over 13 years to see what happens, but there isn’t much reason to believe it wouldn’t still work

Well if that is the case, Sorry I misinterpreted the word "Unborn" since an unborn baby for me does exist just that it is inside the mother's womb so I thought maybe this way it could end. Sorry for the trouble.
Nov 11, 2023 6:48 AM
Mar 2021
kotoamatsukami00 said:
from wiki:

If an individual with the power of the Titans dies before it can be transferred, the power will be passed on to the first Baby among the Subjects of Ymir, who is born directly after the said inheritor's death, regardless of distance or relation to the previous inheritor

it’s ok to be wrong man🙂

As you say is written in the Wiki, I have totally misinterpreted the meaning of the word "Unborn" as it was said in the anime and with Historia having a baby immediately after talking to Eren made me feel like she knows titans are gonna die recently so I should make the baby early so I am not pregnant at the time one of those do die. This further made me sure of the meaning of Unborn.

Sorry for the disrespect, I thought you were not understanding what I meant from the word "Unborn". I take full responsibility of all the misbehaviour from my side. I did not know unborn meant this in the anime and did not bother to actually check Wiki or something.

Sorry for the trouble I caused you. I don't hope forgiveness is an option since I totally spoke with foul language and bad mouthed you but myself was in the wrong understanding the whole time.
Sorry again though.
Nov 11, 2023 6:51 AM
Mar 2021
@madhav001 nah bro your good. i can see how that is easily mistaken. we’re all humans after all, mistakes happen. have a great day/night man👍.
Nov 11, 2023 9:37 AM

Dec 2012
Eren can see both the past and the future and choose a route: the self-indulgent one (living a quiet life with Mikasa by his side for the remaining years of his titan within their known world) or eradicate the titan power and make place for a new world. You might say that the holders of the Founding titan are `always` required to make a choice, due to this particular titan's nature (or role). However, achieving the Founding titan is in itself is a route of many possibilities (especially if one is not descendant of the Reiss family). I believe Eren explored more of them to adjust an outcome where his friends eventually live long and happy life. Wishing for the latter though is not predetermined by anything but personal decisions. He could sacrifice them, he could make new friends, find new love. Also, who said that humans and titans cannot live in peace? Ah, Ymir with the DV hobby. Try to 'determine` that! Of all creatures walking the earth, the submissive and ignorant peasant girl gets the dormant titan-slime! Or, in 6000 years no human gets it, slime dries, prunes and turns into a tree that eventually withers (for example).

How `history repeats itself` in another 2000 years directly points only to humans failing to break the vicious circle of their own stupidity. At the end of the series there are no titans, there is a legacy, and yet, they did it as per their usual, in spite the chances they'd been given. I don't think it is predetermined to make the same mistake, like `always`, but this remains to be seen :)) Anyway, making choices out of fear and cruelty would rather result in repeating tragedies. If anything, Eren's choice told us how irreplaceable life and love are.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season - Kanketsu-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Nov 4, 2023

1459 by MrNobodyFN123 »»
May 1, 11:35 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season - Kanketsu-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 3, 2023

1049 by MrNobodyFN123 »»
May 1, 10:18 AM

» Why is this so ugly??? ( 1 2 )

kizumi91 - Nov 5, 2023

59 by Akuya »»
Apr 25, 7:19 AM

» What would the characters favorite anime be?

TASM18 - Apr 5

25 by kush_void »»
Apr 7, 6:13 PM

» about episodic version of final chapters

taru_otaku - Nov 19, 2023

8 by Adrena »»
Apr 5, 7:04 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.