Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Did you get excited to this hentai?
Nov 6, 2023 10:54 PM
Apr 2021
I am not the big fan of incest or siblings type hentai but this hentai was so good there chemistry and there's scene are full of excitement specially that second episode bathtub scene are so good 🤤🥵.

luckysjjsjsjsDec 17, 2023 2:32 AM
Mar 14, 5:59 PM
Jul 2016
This was a good series, but it felt a bit weird since the sister already had a boyfriend and the MC also liked a girl at school. I wonder if they ended up together in the light novel or went their separate ways...
Apr 27, 1:19 PM
Apr 2021
Not-Bot said:
This was a good series, but it felt a bit weird since the sister already had a boyfriend and the MC also liked a girl at school. I wonder if they ended up together in the light novel or went their separate ways...

novel name please?
Apr 30, 2:17 PM
Jul 2016
Reply to luckysjjsjsjs
Not-Bot said:

novel name please?
@luckysjjsjsjs
The novel also has the same name as the series. Just search the full name in Japanese アネハメ 俺の初恋が実姉なわけがない and you'll see the Japanese sites where you can buy it from. It's all in Japanese unfortunately and no english TL or even MTL exists currently. Maybe there are some sites that MTL Japanese LNs, but I don't know them.
Oh and the author's Twitter handle is @mahoyoba who looks like he mainly writes inc. and NTR stories. Anyway, good luck in finding the raws of the novel and do tell if you manage to find it.
Not-BotApr 30, 2:20 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Anehame: Ore no Hatsukoi ga Jisshi na Wake ga Nai Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Apr 9, 2022

24 by Not-Bot »»
Mar 14, 6:08 PM

Poll: » Anehame: Ore no Hatsukoi ga Jisshi na Wake ga Nai Episode 1 Discussion

Dragevard - Dec 26, 2021

32 by Rasco »»
Nov 2, 2023 10:44 AM

Poll: » Help!

Sleepicious - Nov 5, 2021

9 by yngboifresh »»
May 6, 2022 6:29 PM

» Second Episode?

Tarunpratap017 - Feb 8, 2022

9 by PervInTheSheets »»
Apr 11, 2022 2:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.