Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 2, 2023 2:30 AM

Feb 2021
I'm guessing we'll learn more about the woman in the crystal in season 3, but why did Zenobia lose her unique skill?
Nov 2, 2023 3:52 AM
Apr 2022
the ending scene was hint for us to match the order of this anime.
this OVA/ONA is before rimuru start leaving for his village.
The ending scene is hinting towards the movie which was earlier released, don't wanna spoil so watch that.
Nov 2, 2023 4:08 AM

Nov 2017
after this OVA you should watch the Movie, after that you're gonna know about what happen to the Girl in the Crystal and about why Zenobia lose her Unique skill, you'll probably understand after watching the movie tho, even though they're not gonna explain it, i think you gonna able to guess what happen
Nov 2, 2023 5:09 AM

Feb 2021
Reply to NiaAlexandria
after this OVA you should watch the Movie, after that you're gonna know about what happen to the Girl in the Crystal and about why Zenobia lose her Unique skill, you'll probably understand after watching the movie tho, even though they're not gonna explain it, i think you gonna able to guess what happen
@Menyor @NiaAlexandria
Okay, I worded it wrong. I already watched the movie and I don't mean Towa, I mean the woman in the crystal that Valentine is speaking to.
And could you explain/remind me why did she lose her skill?
EmbientNov 2, 2023 5:15 AM
Nov 2, 2023 5:42 AM

Nov 2017
Reply to Embient
@Menyor @NiaAlexandria
Okay, I worded it wrong. I already watched the movie and I don't mean Towa, I mean the woman in the crystal that Valentine is speaking to.
And could you explain/remind me why did she lose her skill?
@Embient hmm about how Zenobia lose her Skill, it's kinda same how Towa lose her Skill in Tensura Movie, remember the main Culprit is the same person, it's Violet, Towa skill is given by Violet, though it's not Towa original skill, since the Skill was Given by Her Ancestor when Violet and Her Ancestor playing a "Game", since Violet need Her body to be used as a vessel, and Towa ended up winning the game against Violet. cuz Violet subordinates messed things up eventually Violet take the Skill back when She lose, and is basically the same situation with Zenobia case.
oh and about the girl in crystal it's a huge fricking spoiler tho, but basically in minor spoiler
Nov 2, 2023 5:45 AM

Feb 2021
Reply to NiaAlexandria
@Embient hmm about how Zenobia lose her Skill, it's kinda same how Towa lose her Skill in Tensura Movie, remember the main Culprit is the same person, it's Violet, Towa skill is given by Violet, though it's not Towa original skill, since the Skill was Given by Her Ancestor when Violet and Her Ancestor playing a "Game", since Violet need Her body to be used as a vessel, and Towa ended up winning the game against Violet. cuz Violet subordinates messed things up eventually Violet take the Skill back when She lose, and is basically the same situation with Zenobia case.
oh and about the girl in crystal it's a huge fricking spoiler tho, but basically in minor spoiler
@NiaAlexandria Oh, so she had it in the first place because she was a vessel for Violet. Thanks!
I didn't read the spoiler but I guess the girl in the crystal is from the main series' future content. Excited for season 3.
Nov 2, 2023 7:08 AM

Nov 2017
Reply to Embient
@NiaAlexandria Oh, so she had it in the first place because she was a vessel for Violet. Thanks!
I didn't read the spoiler but I guess the girl in the crystal is from the main series' future content. Excited for season 3.
@Embient nah, the Girl in The Crystal wouldn't be the main story in S3. it's too far ahead, S3 story will about minor conflict after Rimuru became Demon Lord

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken: Coleus no Yume Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

otakuweek - Oct 31, 2023

74 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
May 24, 11:20 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken: Coleus no Yume Episode 2 Discussion

otakuweek - Oct 31, 2023

24 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
May 23, 9:10 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken: Coleus no Yume Episode 1 Discussion

otakuweek - Oct 31, 2023

34 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
May 22, 10:35 AM

» So does the ending makes movie canon?

GEAR_1 - Nov 2, 2023

19 by Cybertron713 »»
Jan 31, 12:17 PM

» Timeline and Power Scaling

Ghostfeint - Nov 1, 2023

12 by arish504 »»
Nov 2, 2023 9:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.