Forum Settings
Forums
Her Majesty's Swarm
Available on Manga Store
New
Oct 30, 2023 3:31 AM
Aug 2020
I am speechless, this has to be the worst axed ending of a cancelled manga I have EVER experienced. What a horrible downer ending this is. And the mangaka has the gall to ask readers to look forward to future works? After THIS? What a joke.
Oct 30, 2023 5:57 AM
Jun 2010
I mean, at least it got an ending. I've seen much much worse axes thrown. This one kinda sucks but at least it's semi-believable that "her mind shattered when losing all of her swarm". Sucky ending to be sure, since she still has all the other bases she'd have built in the towns on the way there, and her original cave.

I get the intense feeling that the mangaka peeved some editor off and they decided to shank this series since it's not a mainstream "isekai hero with quirky ability saves the kingdom" type story. Which feels awful given we don't get a lot of the villains who are actually pretty decent villains. 42 chapters in and I feel this one had some great potential brewing. The elves, the siege of a whole country. Those are top tier evil actions. Guess I'll go read the LN or WN, apparently they go MUCH differently on this point, which makes sense. You can't really prevent the author from writing the novella version.
Oct 30, 2023 6:00 AM
Sep 2018
I think it's quite funny, you see people complaining all the time about things getting axed when they simply don't like the ending. This is a real axe, brutally terrible ending. 10/10
Oct 30, 2023 8:38 AM

Apr 2012
They didn't just axe this series...
They skinned it alive and hung it from a tree like predator.
Nai wa~
Oct 30, 2023 2:05 PM

Oct 2010
Reply to RedDragonet
I mean, at least it got an ending. I've seen much much worse axes thrown. This one kinda sucks but at least it's semi-believable that "her mind shattered when losing all of her swarm". Sucky ending to be sure, since she still has all the other bases she'd have built in the towns on the way there, and her original cave.

I get the intense feeling that the mangaka peeved some editor off and they decided to shank this series since it's not a mainstream "isekai hero with quirky ability saves the kingdom" type story. Which feels awful given we don't get a lot of the villains who are actually pretty decent villains. 42 chapters in and I feel this one had some great potential brewing. The elves, the siege of a whole country. Those are top tier evil actions. Guess I'll go read the LN or WN, apparently they go MUCH differently on this point, which makes sense. You can't really prevent the author from writing the novella version.
RedDragonet said:
Guess I'll go read the LN

Heard on reddit that the company which were publishing the LN got bankrupt so LN is also ended abruptly...
Oct 30, 2023 2:13 PM
Aug 2020
I got two conflicting statements, one says that this was indeed the ending of the first light novel volume, and one says that the dragons literally came out of nowhere, so I have no idea what actually happened here.
Nov 1, 2023 8:56 AM

Sep 2008
Dragon time game over. Wtf? That hurt, I was legitimately enjoying this.
Nov 1, 2023 8:42 PM
Jan 2021
Is there somewhere to read the wn since the ln ended as well?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Joou Heika no Isekai Strategy Chapter 42 Discussion

Gamorou - Oct 30, 2023

6 by misantrope »»
May 12, 7:27 PM

Poll: » Joou Heika no Isekai Strategy Chapter 39 Discussion

Gamorou - Jun 19, 2023

0 by Gamorou »»
Jun 19, 2023 1:30 AM

Poll: » Joou Heika no Isekai Strategy Chapter 36 Discussion

shuffle_017 - Jun 15, 2023

0 by shuffle_017 »»
Jun 15, 2023 4:19 PM

Poll: » Joou Heika no Isekai Strategy Chapter 18 Discussion

AkatsukiUlquiora - Jul 26, 2021

1 by greed2 »»
Mar 8, 2023 11:30 AM

» Super short chapters?

tomateunmate - Jan 13, 2023

0 by tomateunmate »»
Jan 13, 2023 2:20 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.