Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 3, 2023 3:23 AM

Feb 2013
Dorchenov really had his personal Hitler fantasy at the very end lol. The ending almost became bittersweet after seemingly not even Plato's dad was able to convince him to leave the fortress that was about to crash into the moon but they do manage to both get out of there alive for what I would consider a happy ending.

The end felt a little rushed though, I wish we got more than just a fast montage of what happened to the important characters after the war but I will have to say this at least.. FUCK YES SGT ROONEY GOT MARRIED TO DIANE! And looks like Kaine and Linda would follow suite soon, catching the flowers and all.

---

Overall the series was quite fun. There weren't that many boring or pointless feeling episodes but I think the pacing could have been handled better and some of the villains were pretty bland too. It did clearly borrow a lot of elements and tropes from their already established Gundam stuff by this point but it also looked like some of the stuff they did here would be used in future Gundams on the opposite side too which I found interesting.

I'm guessing the reception for the series wasn't all that amazing since nothing more ever came out of this universe from Sunrise which I can kinda understand. But I still liked it, and I'll give it a somewhat generous 7/10.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kikou Senki Dragonar Episode 47 Discussion

Teramol - Oct 3, 2023

0 by Teramol »»
Oct 3, 2023 2:48 AM

Poll: » Kikou Senki Dragonar Episode 46 Discussion

Teramol - Oct 3, 2023

0 by Teramol »»
Oct 3, 2023 1:59 AM

Poll: » Kikou Senki Dragonar Episode 45 Discussion

Teramol - Oct 3, 2023

0 by Teramol »»
Oct 3, 2023 1:12 AM

Poll: » Kikou Senki Dragonar Episode 44 Discussion

Teramol - Oct 3, 2023

0 by Teramol »»
Oct 3, 2023 12:49 AM

Poll: » Kikou Senki Dragonar Episode 43 Discussion

Teramol - Oct 3, 2023

0 by Teramol »»
Oct 3, 2023 12:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.