Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Sep 20, 2023 5:41 AM
Mar 2022
What did he mean about his dad?
Is it foreshadowing something about the Gojo clan?
Sep 20, 2023 5:46 AM

May 2013
Reply to FMmatron
Looks like Yuki and Gojo had another thing in common aside from being Special Grade Sorcerors

Told y'all to wait for the result, the real end result. Weeks of obnoxious Gojo glazing to look like a clown. Wasn't it obvious that Sukuna would eventually be the last one standing, it had to be like that for the plot and stakes.

The aiport reunion was great. don't think Gege assassinated Gojo's character.

Time for Kashimo to go crazy, he's been waiting for this. Either he does something which will contribute to the victory or he just gets slaughtered. In any case, I think the death poll will skyrocket again and that like half of those who've been watching won't make it to the final chapter.
FMmatron said:
Time for Kashimo to go crazy, he's been waiting for this. Either he does something which will contribute to the victory or he just gets slaughtered.

my bet is, he won't last a chapter
Sep 20, 2023 5:46 AM

May 2013
Reply to FMmatron
Looks like Yuki and Gojo had another thing in common aside from being Special Grade Sorcerors

Told y'all to wait for the result, the real end result. Weeks of obnoxious Gojo glazing to look like a clown. Wasn't it obvious that Sukuna would eventually be the last one standing, it had to be like that for the plot and stakes.

The aiport reunion was great. don't think Gege assassinated Gojo's character.

Time for Kashimo to go crazy, he's been waiting for this. Either he does something which will contribute to the victory or he just gets slaughtered. In any case, I think the death poll will skyrocket again and that like half of those who've been watching won't make it to the final chapter.
FMmatron said:
I think the death poll will skyrocket again and that like half of those who've been watching won't make it to the final chapter.

there are barely any people left as is :D
Sep 20, 2023 5:54 AM

May 2013
Reply to akiiira
@musubi3

Totally agree, if Sukuna runs or they fail to eliminate him this manga won't finish in 2023 unless Gege kills everyone except Sukuna & Kenjaku.
akiiira said:
this manga won't finish in 2023

was it something gege said in an interview or something? i've seen this date floating around but somehow um having troubles believing it's possible. so much is still unsaid, and until the end of the year it's like, 12 chapters at most (less, if we consider gege's typical breaks)
Sep 20, 2023 5:55 AM

May 2013
Reply to akiiira
@musubi3

Totally agree, if Sukuna runs or they fail to eliminate him this manga won't finish in 2023 unless Gege kills everyone except Sukuna & Kenjaku.
akiiira said:
unless Gege kills everyone except Sukuna & Kenjaku

omg imagine
the moral of the story in the end, the good guys never win
Sep 20, 2023 5:57 AM

May 2013
Reply to bungopodder
when i say i fell to my knees

hes ACTUALLY dead
pilkopod said:
hes ACTUALLY dead

or IS HE???????????????
Sep 20, 2023 6:01 AM

May 2013
Guranto-kun said:
But let's be real and honest here. Mahoraga carried Sukuna's ass.

makes me wonder if sukuna would've won without megumis body. like, sukuna from a thousand years ago, would've he been able to do anything about the infinity? i dont think so! which makes this whole fight be about luck in getting the circumstances right, and not necessarily about POWER
Sep 20, 2023 6:03 AM

May 2013
Gattz said:
the villain having a technique that just so happens to be the anthesis of who they’re fighting

TBH ive read fanfiction fights better than this was
Sep 20, 2023 6:05 AM
Jan 2023
What just happened
Sep 20, 2023 6:06 AM

May 2013
pole70 said:
isn't gojo's head still intact?(which was the very reason why toji lost in the first place cuz he didnt go for the head)

hopefully thats geges plan, otherwise the manga will never be finished, seeing as the gojo stans are currently looking for his address
Sep 20, 2023 6:24 AM
Jun 2022
Reply to DrkSeid69
Bruh 💀💀💀
@DrkSeid69 this real?
Sep 20, 2023 6:34 AM
Mar 2021
This chapter felt like the bleach chapter when Yamamoto died

1 both said they are the strongest
2 both got sliced up like butter
Sep 20, 2023 6:35 AM

Mar 2023
Guys relax Gojo just completed the Toji cosplay
Sep 20, 2023 6:55 AM
Aug 2022
Peak writting ladies and gentlemen
Sep 20, 2023 6:59 AM

Aug 2014
Perhaps people got a little too excited with Gojo wining. BUT THIS WAS LITERALLY BULL SHIT!Off screen death, out of nowhere and auddenly he is a fan of Sukuna? A sukuna who was beaten to a pulp time and again now has a new magic juju thanks to Mahoranga? I do not think Sukuna fans understand how this abysmall writing did both characters dirty!
You write JJK0, Shibuya arc and the cull game arc and now you end the most expected arc WITH THIS BULL SHIT? How is Literally ANYONE GONNA WIN AGAINST SUKUNA WHO CAN PULL A BLACK HOLE OUT OF HIS BEHIND because he "adapts" now and "copies" now whatever he likes JUST BECAUSE a mangaka who is frustrated with his own talent felt like ruining 2 of the best characters in the series. If Sukuna doesn't literally kill everyone now and dies stupidly I can't wait for the spiteful half who are enjoying bad writing now to cry, because it is COMING. The mangaka cares no more about quality and sense. If Yuji must become a super mushroom to win, he will, out of nowhere, because this is the best this mediocre writer can do!
Sep 20, 2023 7:14 AM

Aug 2014
As I said in my previous comment, if Sukuna does not kill with put of nowhere slash everyone now, one shot them cuz he can adapt to anything, it won't make sense as it doesn't anymore anyway. Turn this into a manga wjere evil wins otherwise it will be even less credible than now.
Sep 20, 2023 7:16 AM
Dec 2018
Okay...

------------------------------------------------
Sep 20, 2023 7:16 AM

Aug 2014
As some previous commentators said, the way it was handled was stupid asf, not that he died. He could have died later in a very meaningful way. Instead gege went the extra mile to kill a character he hated.
Sep 20, 2023 7:22 AM
Sep 2019
expected but still somewhat disappointed with how it happened. it is what it is
Sep 20, 2023 7:38 AM

Apr 2015
Interesting. People must definitely let go of their prejudices and expectations to understand this chapter.
OberonFelsachSep 25, 2023 6:22 PM
Sep 20, 2023 7:47 AM

Jun 2016
It was kinda obvious that Gojou was not the one who is gonna kill Sukuna. First of all he is not one of the main characters and I got a feeling with all the hype Sukuna was given I don t think even Gojou is not enough to kill him. Sukuna is gonna be defeat by a group of extremely strong JJK sorcerers not by a single individual.He won t be beaten singlehandely.

Everyone seems to forget Sukuna is missing one finger and Gojou admits he is weaker than Sukuna with or without Megumi curse techique. And Sukuna didn t go all out. Sums it up Sukuna has always been stronger than Gojou Satorou.

This also explains how Kenjaku carelessly let Gojou Satoru get release knowing that he would get kill by Sukuna. Otherwise he wouldn t have let Gojou Satoru that easily had he known Sukuna couldn t.

Now with Sukuna and Kenjaku still alive and breathing. Unless someone do something extremely incredible to stop both of them. This might be truly the end of the world of JJK

Sep 20, 2023 7:52 AM

Nov 2020
Reply to Bennet3214
Okay, this one's going to be an extremely controversial take, but... here it goes anyways.

I think the most hated aspect of this chapter is not the FACT that Gojo died (Let's be honest, everyone knew an asspull was coming), but HOW he died. Like, the way Gege just killed him offscreen just like that, feels very disrespectful right? But in my opinion, it was very Gege-like.

What I mean by that is, I think, by now, it can be said that he likes to kill off the fans' most beloved characters, in the most brutal ways possible. It's like its a tradition at this point. He did the same with Junpei (Even MAPPA followed in Gege's footsteps, with the OP), Nanami, Nobara*, Amanai, and now Gojo.

I was also shocked at his death when I first read it, but now in retrospective, I think it was a clever choice, atleast to rile up the fanbase that is. Had there been a build up and then a double page spread of the "fatal attack", I don't think the fandom would have reacted as wildly as it did this time. Even though the way Sukuna won is being highly debated, I think this chapter will make sure that JJK remains a hot topic for a considerable amount of time.

I applaud him for having the guts to do his thing, without caring what the fans might think. That's one aspect an author SHOULD have. But yeah, RIP his twitter account and fan mail with dozens of death threats incoming. The same goes for me for stating my opinion I guess.

A spoiler regarding the classic Sherlock Holmes novels, below:

And like Conan Doyle, does Gege really hate Gojo? I wanna know the source on this. Did he say that somewhere in an interview, or is it implied?

P.S. Remember that scene where Yuji asks Sukuna for help to turn Junpei back to human, but he refuses, and then Mahito and Sukuna just laugh at him? Yeah, somebody put Gege in between the two.

The dude's most savage shonen author I have ever seen, and I respect him for it. Props to him, the plot now just got million times more interesting.

There are many questions arising from this chapter sure (like Gojo's dad, is Nobara alive, is Gojo really dead, what was Gojo seeing, etc...), but I'm hoping they'll either get answered when the full translations come out, or in the upcoming chapters.

*The way he offed Nobara was the most savage. He literally made the fandom laugh at her corpse. After she got knocked out, there was a small wholesome and funny sequence of the trio having fun and laughing together (Which to be honest, even I had giggle reading, and I hate myself for it), which was immediately followed by her lying on the floor dead. Yeah, you can NOW say that there is a high chance that she is not dead (Maybe more concretely so, after seeing the "afterlife"), but could you have said the same if you were reading the chapter at the same time it was released?

Anyways, RIP my inbox and the comment section under my profile I guess.
@Bennet3214 I don't think your opinion is controversial, it's more or less my opinion as well.
Bennet3214 said:
He did the same with Junpei (Even MAPPA followed in Gege's footsteps, with the OP)
watch this, it's pretty cool https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS8nHSyz_RI.
Sep 20, 2023 7:56 AM

Jun 2016
Now that it is obvious everyone gonna focus on dealing with Sukuna. Who is gonna fight Kenjaku? The guy basically free and the chance of him dying anytime soon is close to zero unless Yuta fights him and kill him.

Sep 20, 2023 8:01 AM

May 2013
kalim432 said:
gege went the extra mile to kill a character he hated

i always thought gege hating gojo was a fandom joke, but it doesnt look that way anymore lol if he really is dead, that could've only come from someone who really hated the character and wanted them no resolution or peace
Sep 20, 2023 8:04 AM
Apr 2022
Sukuna kept Gojo alive.
It's either plot wise or plan wise.

Since fodder Megumi doesn't have Mahoraga anymore, Sukuna has no use to be in his body. He's either planning to take over Gojo's body or Kenjaku take over.

I know Gojo will somehow make a come back. But I think he'll eventually still lose.
Since Megumi hasn't have a proper conclusion, Gojo may sacrifice himself to save Megumi whether letting Sukuna take over his body or off-guard gets taken over by Sukuna.

But those are just my predictions. What's your prediction? (No copium)
JerryB3RRYSep 20, 2023 8:28 AM
Sep 20, 2023 8:14 AM

May 2013
SubaruHoshina said:
Who is gonna fight Kenjaku? The guy basically free and the chance of him dying anytime soon is close to zero unless Yuta fights him and kill him

omg what if yuta fights kenjaku AND LOSES
and then at least sugurus body gets to have rika
Sep 20, 2023 8:20 AM

May 2013
JerryB3RRY said:
Since fodder Megumi doesn't have Mahoraga anymore, Sukuna has no use to be in his body. He's either planning to take over Gojo's body or Kenjaku take over.

I always thought it makes narrative sense for kenjaku to take over gojo, but omg your theory is super solid! provided he cannot use these "universe slashes" (whatever they will eventually be called in the official translations), gojos techniques are much more useful for him now

JerryB3RRY said:
But I think he'll eventually still lose.

him losing was always a predicted end, just not... like this... poor guy has never won in his lifetime, not once did he win when it truly mattered to him

JerryB3RRY said:
Gojo may sacrifice himself to save Megumi

if this happens (provided megumi is ever lucid enough to understand the gravity of the situation) hed go right back to the vegetative state hes in now. just imagine, you wake up and literally everyone youve ever been close to is not only dead, but dead thanks to your ct/ damn
Sep 20, 2023 8:27 AM
Apr 2022
10vely said:
JerryB3RRY said:

I always thought it makes narrative sense for kenjaku to take over gojo, but omg your theory is super solid! provided he cannot use these "universe slashes" (whatever they will eventually be called in the official translations), gojos techniques are much more useful for him now

JerryB3RRY said:
But I think he'll eventually still lose.

him losing was always a predicted end, just not... like this... poor guy has never won in his lifetime, not once did he win when it truly mattered to him

JerryB3RRY said:
Gojo may sacrifice himself to save Megumi

if this happens (provided megumi is ever lucid enough to understand the gravity of the situation) hed go right back to the vegetative state hes in now. just imagine, you wake up and literally everyone youve ever been close to is not only dead, but dead thanks to your ct/ damn

A wide panel of Megumi waking up to this shit, will go so hard.
Sep 20, 2023 8:37 AM
Jun 2021
There are some stuff that doesn't make sense.

1-The fact that Gojo said goodbye to everyone at the "afterlife". Why would he say goodbye if he was about to join them?

2-Who was that silhouette that we saw? Maybe Toji? Maybe a breef interaction between them before gojo gets revived?

3-Sukuna hasn't chopped his head off so is Shoko able to cure him with the reversed technique?
Sep 20, 2023 8:55 AM

Jun 2022
death was extremely forced, could've done it many times better "I can cut through infinity... because I just can"
Sep 20, 2023 9:00 AM

May 2013
SubaruHoshina said:
Everyone seems to forget Sukuna is missing one finger and Gojou admits he is weaker than Sukuna with or without Megumi curse techique. And Sukuna didn t go all out. Sums it up Sukuna has always been stronger than Gojou Satorou.

i think it's very subjective opinion from gojo now that hes, um, dead? like, "gojo admits he's weaker than sukuna with or without megumis ct" ok, but how does he know that? or, "Sukuna didn t go all out" it looked very much all out if you ask me! he literally cannot even open a domain anymore, that doesn't look like he was holding back. the asspull technique he used at the end, "cutting universe" or whatever, was it not all out? I don't think we can trust gojo on this, or we cannot trust gege on anything to do with gojo, either/or

SubaruHoshina said:
This also explains how Kenjaku carelessly let Gojou Satoru get release knowing that he would get kill by Sukuna. Otherwise he wouldn t have let Gojou Satoru that easily had he known Sukuna couldn t.

I thought kenjaku needed gojo sealed just to make sure culling game happens, which it did. gojo is not going to disrupt its flow, so him being unboxed changes nothing. am i wrong?
Sep 20, 2023 9:05 AM

May 2013
ClaudioCastro03 said:
Why would he say goodbye if he was about to join them?

saw some people speculating he's going up north, to change (whatever that means in the context of the story)

ClaudioCastro03 said:
Who was that silhouette that we saw? Maybe Toji? Maybe a breef interaction between them before gojo gets revived?

what are you referring to? if in the context of shoko, then gojo was speaking about toji, how he never got to reveal he was the one to kill his father

ClaudioCastro03 said:
Sukuna hasn't chopped his head off so is Shoko able to cure him with the reversed technique?

with kashimo jumping in next week, idk if anyone will be able to get close enough to retrieve gojos body
Sep 20, 2023 9:07 AM

Apr 2021
No way bro!!!! I don't believe this. Gojo's dead? He lost?

Just like the way he was suddenly killed, hoping the author does something and revives him(which most likely is not practical I guess).

****Sigh****

Rest in peace goat!!! Man carried the entire series.
Joel77Sep 20, 2023 9:11 AM
Sep 20, 2023 9:33 AM
Dec 2020
alright what the fuck gege, u gave fraud-una dickriders the W
Sep 20, 2023 9:37 AM

Jun 2016
Gege just pissed on whole fandom, but anyway I would advise not to bully or threat gege as gojo's death was important for the progression of the plot. I just hope it happened a bit in 2-3 chapters not just after it is said he won. Like gege dude wtf.
2023 might be the year where I will be happy. This year is not happy year.
Sep 20, 2023 9:39 AM

May 2013
Bennet3214 said:
HOW he died. Like, the way Gege just killed him offscreen just like that, feels very disrespectful right? But in my opinion, it was very Gege-like.

completely agree on both points, a) THE DISRESPECT, but also b) very in line with the character gege has portrayed until now; i feel like most people were willingly turning a blind eye to most asspulls as long as they were small/ relevant only to characters they didn't care as much about. today's backlash has everything to do with gojo being the literal #1 character in the fandom, generally beloved by most, even those who do not count him as their favourite character.

Bennet3214 said:
by now, it can be said that he likes to kill off the fans' most beloved characters, in the most brutal ways possible. It's like its a tradition at this point. He did the same with Junpei (...), Nanami, Nobara*, Amanai, and now Gojo.

continuing with my point from above: while what you said is very true, I cannot overstate just how loved gojo is, even compared to nanami who won the popularity poll some time ago. gege cannot get out of this one unscathed

Bennet3214 said:
I think it was a clever choice, at least to rile up the fanbase that is.

but what is the point? the fanbase would rile up for gojo as is, but whatever this was just breeds resentment. true, (if this death thing sticks for any substantial amount of time, if not forever) the fandom will keep buzzing like a hornets nest for a long time, but this is not a clickbait article that needs to generate traffic for a day or two - it's a work 4+ years in the making, it's people investing a lot of time, money, and feelings into this thing, which once again, will turn love very sour very soon if the act isn't dropped

Bennet3214 said:
The dude's most savage shonen author I have ever seen, and I respect him for it

do you think it's wrong to look for meaning? /gen
Sep 20, 2023 9:50 AM
Aug 2018
dropping this lame ahh manga

how can you do your best character so dirty like that.

he was literally off screened by one of the biggest ass pulls I've ever seen in my entire life.

fairs, Gege. You've done it. I'm done with this shit
Sep 20, 2023 10:12 AM
Feb 2017
Reply to 10vely
Bennet3214 said:
HOW he died. Like, the way Gege just killed him offscreen just like that, feels very disrespectful right? But in my opinion, it was very Gege-like.

completely agree on both points, a) THE DISRESPECT, but also b) very in line with the character gege has portrayed until now; i feel like most people were willingly turning a blind eye to most asspulls as long as they were small/ relevant only to characters they didn't care as much about. today's backlash has everything to do with gojo being the literal #1 character in the fandom, generally beloved by most, even those who do not count him as their favourite character.

Bennet3214 said:
by now, it can be said that he likes to kill off the fans' most beloved characters, in the most brutal ways possible. It's like its a tradition at this point. He did the same with Junpei (...), Nanami, Nobara*, Amanai, and now Gojo.

continuing with my point from above: while what you said is very true, I cannot overstate just how loved gojo is, even compared to nanami who won the popularity poll some time ago. gege cannot get out of this one unscathed

Bennet3214 said:
I think it was a clever choice, at least to rile up the fanbase that is.

but what is the point? the fanbase would rile up for gojo as is, but whatever this was just breeds resentment. true, (if this death thing sticks for any substantial amount of time, if not forever) the fandom will keep buzzing like a hornets nest for a long time, but this is not a clickbait article that needs to generate traffic for a day or two - it's a work 4+ years in the making, it's people investing a lot of time, money, and feelings into this thing, which once again, will turn love very sour very soon if the act isn't dropped

Bennet3214 said:
The dude's most savage shonen author I have ever seen, and I respect him for it

@10vely
10vely said:

True, but I think he might be onto something with this. Maybe this will lead to more thrilling plot points. And Gojo might not be dead. Just, might. For the next few weeks, I'm willing to bet on Gege. Given how amazing the writing has been so far, I'm gonna speculate that just like Sukuna and Gojo, he might have something up his sleeve too.

10vely said:

What do you mean tho? I mean, just asking. Because I didn't quite get the question in regards to what you quoted. Also, what does "/gen" mean?
Sep 20, 2023 10:12 AM

Jun 2023
Came here after the leaks broke the internet. Probably the biggest manga happening since SnK 139.

Curious to see where Gege goes from here. It should be gojover for the rest of the cast now that Sukuna has an instantaneous, undodgeable reality-wiping attack. Also:

Sep 20, 2023 10:24 AM

Jun 2016
Lol Megumi will traumatise for life that he end up indirectly kill both his sister and his mentor because of Sukuna. I can t see Megumi will ever recover from this

Sep 20, 2023 10:30 AM

May 2013
Bennet3214 said:
What do you mean tho? I mean, just asking. Because I didn't quite get the question in regards to what you quoted. Also, what does "/gen" mean?

you mentioned the author was savage and ready to just off the characters a lot of people care about, and it garnered respect, but my question was, is this enough? for him to just have balls of steel. is this enough, when behind the savagery, there is no meaning? does it really warrant the respect, when it's (seemingly) meaningless? and is it wrong for us to try and make sense of this experience? because as it is now, it just feels like the end goal was to hurt the most number of people with one blow

/gen is a tone indicator, means asking genuinely
Sep 20, 2023 10:40 AM
Aug 2018
Dropped. 0/10 manga.
How you gonna make Gojo recover and be at his peak with the black flash only to kill him off screen? After having Sukuna shit himself all last chapter? And then suddenly Sukuna was actually totally holding back the whole time and could have won at any moment? It just feel off. Like we skipped a chapter or something. Anyways, I’m on the “north/south” copium train until Gojo’s body is absolutely obliterated onscreen.

Kashimo, idk what the fuck you gonna do but I hope it matters in the long run. I hope you don’t job immediately.

Fuck you Gege for dropping this when Gojo gets sealed in the anime this week lmao
Sep 20, 2023 10:40 AM
Jul 2021
n0ooo0o00oOOO0o¡¡!!!¡!¡¡!!!¡¡!
Sep 20, 2023 10:42 AM
Feb 2023
Okay I knew Gojo would lose somehow but Sukuna wasn’t “trying”. And sukuna actually didn’t lose. Okay Gege, you just created the problem that made you hate Gojo in Sukuna. But the biggest problem is, you just made the main characters 100% will pull something unthinkable and badly written just to win.

My biggest problem isn’t Sukuna winning. It’s how and what was written. Because now Gege is trying to convince us that somehow the other characters will surpass Gojo in this time. Somehow Sukuna wasn’t trying at all. Somehow Gojo wasn’t making him sweat.

Like what kind of writing was that? That was super bad. Gege literally put himself into a corner and somehow written a wall around him. And all of this because he hated Gojo. Like kill him but the way it’s written is asinine.
Sep 20, 2023 10:43 AM
Jun 2023
"I actually thought I could never win" - Gojo Satoru
Sep 20, 2023 10:49 AM
Sep 2021
DESCANSA EN PAZ SATORU GOJO, EL HECHICERO MÁS FUERTE
Sep 20, 2023 10:57 AM
Feb 2017
Reply to 10vely
Bennet3214 said:

you mentioned the author was savage and ready to just off the characters a lot of people care about, and it garnered respect, but my question was, is this enough? for him to just have balls of steel. is this enough, when behind the savagery, there is no meaning? does it really warrant the respect, when it's (seemingly) meaningless? and is it wrong for us to try and make sense of this experience? because as it is now, it just feels like the end goal was to hurt the most number of people with one blow

@10vely
10vely said:

Oh, okay.

Sure savagery alone doesn't garner respect, but I think good writing is imbued in his savagery. Yeah, probably I should have been more clear with my comment. My apologies. Will edit this in later.

Like I said previously, there MIGHT be some meaning behind the savagery. Because that's how his writing has been so far. I think it's just too soon to turn against the author, with just one chapter, because he seemingly killed one of the most loved characters without much explanation and with seeming inconsistencies. I mean it would be understandable if there was a constant bad writing pattern in a streak.

I can say that his writing and foreshadowing skills have been really good so far. So I'm willing to wait for a few weeks to see how the whole picture turns out. And if a pattern of bad writing with massive inconsistencies and asspulls starts emerging across the next few chapters, then yeah, I guess I can then say that there was no meaning behind his action except to solely spite the fanbase.
Bennet3214Sep 20, 2023 11:00 AM
Sep 20, 2023 11:03 AM
Nov 2021
nah bro im absolutely destroy..... why?
Sep 20, 2023 11:08 AM

Mar 2015
I really liked a lot about this chapter, even loved some of it. However, what the fuck? It feels like we’re missing a page or two, not a whole chapter, literally just a move and some dialogue. The harsh cutting from gojo wins to him cut in half is so jarring I’m struggling to keep my thoughts together on how I feel about this.
Yeet
Sep 20, 2023 11:21 AM
Apr 2022
E o Sukuna provando por A+B o pq de ser o Rei da maldições. SUKUNA WIN!
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Favorite side character? (I promise im not gege)

0megaH - 3 hours ago

10 by Rhaelynne »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 258 Discussion

grim - Apr 24

26 by ThatDeadMikey »»
1 hour ago

» He doesn't know how to write ( 1 2 )

Nugi97 - Mar 23

50 by Miyamotodex23 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 257 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Dumb - Apr 17

76 by Nicrotx »»
Apr 24, 2:04 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 256 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Dumb - Apr 3

56 by Capitan_Orejitas »»
Apr 23, 1:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.