Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 28, 2023 6:03 PM
Apr 2021
I know a lot of people didn’t like that Ichika was so dense but tbh I don’t think him being dense is the problem. The problem is the girls. Most of the time he’s always a punching bag for them especially Houki. She’s constantly hitting Ichika all the time and there was an episode where she literally kicked him in gut it almost like she was kicking a soccer and somehow with that Ichika is suppose to realize that she likes him? No way. Sure they were times where Houki showed concern for Ichika but 99% of the time she’s always hitting and kicking Ichika. If I had a childhood friend and she’s ualways kicking and hitting me, how am I dense? Tbh I would think they don’t like me at all. They never show any signs that they like him maybe some of them might have show but let’s face it they are violent. I think Ichika knows that the girls like him but they are violent most times and on rare occasions they are affectionate so it probably troubles him if the girls really like him or not
FiddlePieOct 20, 2023 3:42 PM
Aug 28, 2023 6:18 PM
May 2020
I’m pretty sure it’s an act he puts on so he doesn’t get killed by the other girls I’ve saw post about him before and they all said the same thing
Aug 28, 2023 6:21 PM
Apr 2021
Lonely2606 said:
I’m pretty sure it’s an act he puts on so he doesn’t get killed by the other girls I’ve saw post about him before and they all said the same thing

Being a harem protagonist is a survival of the fittest
Aug 28, 2023 6:53 PM
Aug 2022
Hope this series will get another Season Announcement.
Aug 28, 2023 8:21 PM

Mar 2021
FiddlePie said:
I know a lot of people didn’t like that Ichika was so dense but tbh I don’t think him being dense is the problem. The problem is the girls. Most of the time he’s always a punching bag for them especially Houki. She’s constantly hitting Ichika all the time and there was an episode where she literally kicked him in ten it almost like she was kicking a soccer and somehow with that Ichika is suppose to realize that she likes him? No way. Sure they were times where Houki showed concern for Ichika but 99% of the time she’s always hitting and kicking Ichika. If I had a childhood friend and she’s ualways kicking and hitting me, how am I dense? Tbh I would think they don’t like me at all. They never show any signs that they like him maybe some of them might have show but let’s face it they are violent. I think Ichika knows that the girls like him but they are violent most times and on rare occasions they are affectionate so it probably troubles him if the girls really like him or not

You know I never thought about it this way. Kinda makes sense. I don't blame him he was a literal punching bag
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 28, 2023 8:26 PM
Apr 2021
_Zanga said:
FiddlePie said:
I know a lot of people didn’t like that Ichika was so dense but tbh I don’t think him being dense is the problem. The problem is the girls. Most of the time he’s always a punching bag for them especially Houki. She’s constantly hitting Ichika all the time and there was an episode where she literally kicked him in ten it almost like she was kicking a soccer and somehow with that Ichika is suppose to realize that she likes him? No way. Sure they were times where Houki showed concern for Ichika but 99% of the time she’s always hitting and kicking Ichika. If I had a childhood friend and she’s ualways kicking and hitting me, how am I dense? Tbh I would think they don’t like me at all. They never show any signs that they like him maybe some of them might have show but let’s face it they are violent. I think Ichika knows that the girls like him but they are violent most times and on rare occasions they are affectionate so it probably troubles him if the girls really like him or not

You know I never thought about it this way. Kinda makes sense. I don't blame him he was a literal punching bag

I was just sitting down thinking and the thought of it came to head and I decided to post it
Aug 28, 2023 8:39 PM
Jan 2021
Ricky16 said:

Well I hope it doesn't
Aug 28, 2023 9:13 PM

Mar 2021
ptero93 said:
Ricky16 said:

Well I hope it doesn't

Same. I get annoyed just remembering this show
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 29, 2023 5:04 AM
Jan 2021
i agree remembering it was annoying, but the story kinda not finished i think...
Aug 29, 2023 11:37 AM

Mar 2013
Ricky16 said:

Me too. I'd like another sequel if possible.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Aug 29, 2023 5:40 PM
Dec 2020
FiddlePie said:

To be fair, it's still his problem. It's only the childhood friends who hit him. I agree with your point, but there are other characters, like Laura, who straight up kissed him, and he's still denser than a black hole.
Aug 29, 2023 5:44 PM
Apr 2021
Spleefy said:
FiddlePie said:

To be fair, it's still his problem. It's only the childhood friends who hit him. I agree with your point, but there are other characters, like Laura, who straight up kissed him, and he's still denser than a black hole.
Yeah Laura straight up kissed him but that doesn't mean that she likes him. A kiss can have different meanings and let's not forget how the first time she met him she literally walked up to him and slapped him. From what I remember, Ichika's sister was her idol or something and she had to drop out of the tournament or something because Ichika had been kidnapped or something so Laura blamed Ichika
Aug 29, 2023 6:57 PM
Dec 2020
FiddlePie said:
Spleefy said:

Yeah Laura straight up kissed him but that doesn't mean that she likes him. A kiss can have different meanings and let's not forget how the first time she met him she literally walked up to him and slapped him. From what I remember, Ichika's sister was her idol or something and she had to drop out of the tournament or something because Ichika had been kidnapped or something so Laura blamed Ichika

That's true, but I'm pretty sure she started developing feelings after that, though.
Aug 29, 2023 7:03 PM
Dec 2020
Spleefy said:
FiddlePie said:

That's true, but I'm pretty sure she started developing feelings after that, though.

My point is that the hitting doesn't apply to every girl. There are many girls in the show, and some of them show some sort of affection and jealousy, and he doesn't think anything of it at all.
Sep 2, 2023 4:37 AM

Mar 2021
Spleefy said:
FiddlePie said:

No the chick with the brown hair would hit him maybe even more than the childhood friend. Also Charlotte once in a while. Cecilia and Laura were the only ones who didn't hit him
Sep 2, 2023 11:21 AM
Dec 2020
_Zanga said:
Spleefy said:

No the chick with the brown hair would hit him maybe even more than the childhood friend. Also Charlotte once in a while. Cecilia and Laura were the only ones who didn't hit him

I said childhood friends as in plural. From what I remember, there are two childhood friends.
Sep 2, 2023 11:24 AM

Mar 2021
Spleefy said:
_Zanga said:

I said childhood friends as in plural. From what I remember, there are two childhood friends.

Oh, i guess I missed the s my bad
Nov 11, 2023 11:23 PM
Jun 2023
damn this fandom is still alive?

More topics from this board

» Why do people defend Ichika Orimura so much?

Kuronomi-chan - Jan 21, 2023

11 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Feb 10, 5:45 AM

Poll: » IS: Infinite Stratos Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 24, 2011

164 by Kusanagi_Shouta »»
Dec 28, 2023 9:55 AM

Poll: » IS: Infinite Stratos Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jan 13, 2011

193 by Flaviomoe199 »»
Oct 10, 2023 5:53 PM

Poll: » IS: Infinite Stratos Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

avrc - Mar 31, 2011

292 by Nerleos »»
Apr 17, 2023 4:12 AM

Poll: » IS: Infinite Stratos Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jan 6, 2011

270 by Tenshig2005 »»
Apr 7, 2023 3:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.