Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 19, 2023 11:06 AM
Oct 2014
I've seen the Fate Grand Order Babylonia series but that's it.
Aug 19, 2023 11:22 AM
Aug 2021
StuntMastah said:

Camelot movies consist of 6th Singularity

Babylonia is about 7th Singularity

and this movie is the final singularity
so yeah u should watch Camelot movies first then this
Aug 19, 2023 11:22 AM
Aug 2021
Not really. It introduces some new characters that if I can remember correctly are in the final grand order movie, but they’re minor characters anyways and the plot of the stories are different. Babylonia and Camelot are different chapters in the game I’m pretty sure.
Aug 19, 2023 11:26 AM

Jan 2017
StuntMastah said:

This Movie literally adapt the Final fight of the Grand Order series. (Part 1 , that is.)

You can always watch it , but you will miss just so many references , even if you watch Camelot.
Because as said by an user above , the Anime adaptations of Grand Order only adapted the 6th & 7th Arc , skipping everything before.
Those Animes aren't meant to be watched by people that didn't played the Game , to begin with.

So i recommend you to play the Grand Order Mobile Game , or atleast watch a Let's play before watching the Final of it.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Aug 19, 2023 11:49 AM

May 2022
yup Camelot was referenced... best to watch it....
Aug 19, 2023 12:17 PM
Dec 2021
I recommend it because there's lots of heroes in this movie since it's similar to an "Avengers Endgame" that come from the chamelot singularity (6th singularity) and they're also one of the best cinematic pieces ever (at least imo) because of the animation which i consider the greatest.
So you're not losing anything by watching them, i suggest you to do it.
Aug 19, 2023 3:06 PM
Feb 2018
The only requirement for watching this film is ether the Grand Order First order special or playing the tutorial arc of the game. That will explain everything you need to know.

If you’ve already seen/played it then your good to go! But I’d also recommend the Babylonia anime before this film to add additional content and because it’s a great edition to the story and will have you more familiar with the series.

As for the Camelot films they are an adaptation of the arc from the game that lacks most of the actual story the game presents, the Camelot arc originally has around 10 hours of dialogue cut down to two films and acts more as just fan service with some good animation so watching it isn’t a requirement. I also wouldn’t recommend the films for that same reason, there just not very good.

Hope this helps! :)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Shuukyoku Tokuiten - Kani Jikan Shinden Solomon Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

-Stray - Jul 31, 2021

120 by keynutil »»
Apr 20, 5:55 PM

» Some questions about the plot (Spoilers)

Mathi786 - Jan 31

9 by Code-Valhalla »»
Feb 3, 3:35 AM

» Don't watch this if you haven't played the game

KaizukaZekrom - Jan 22, 2022

39 by Sol_Ou »»
Oct 15, 2023 3:35 PM

» We’re in the End Game!

Reshiram_IX - Mar 22, 2020

31 by LISA302 »»
Jul 25, 2023 10:05 AM

» Question about King Solomon

DarkEmperor69 - Mar 26, 2022

2 by Khalil04 »»
Aug 30, 2022 10:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.