Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 15, 2010 10:29 AM

Sep 2008
Estelle: *eyes opening up, and sees blurrs everywhere, and just realize she is on the ground next to Yuri and Alice* Yuri.... there coming now... i can keep it longer
*looks at them* plzzz *immense pain*
Hime-samaJul 15, 2010 8:37 PM
Delivery (^_^) set by Nate

Jul 15, 2010 8:08 PM

Nov 2008
Yuri Looks though hans pockets and grabs the rest of the book and quickely reads them
"It only tells me how to keep you or the baby both of you can't live"
Yuri gets angry and hits statue next to him then looks at estelle then he runs to the family library and frantically searches through the familys medical records and notes
"No No it's not here none of these tells me how to save the both of you damn but how did my mother survive"
Yuri runs to is mothers room and looks in her closet and finds a box labled Yuri he opens it
Inside is a note and a pendant that yuri's mother always wore he reads the not it says how inside the pendan was the same herb that was given to her before she gave birth she always kept it close to hopefully help her sons if they needed it yuri grabs the pendant and runs to estelle
Yuri yanks the pendant open and finds a small bit of dried herb with a painted picture of Yuri,Hans and his mother yuri gives the herb to Estelle hoping it works
Jul 15, 2010 8:36 PM

Sep 2008
Estelle: *eats the herb that Yuri gives to her* *then suddenly last then 5 mins she feels alot better and the pain has gone down twice, and still has pain but not bad, almost like pregency pain thats all*
Yuri.. turn into a wolf, and i can do it too, but i have to birth as a wolf okay, i can run to the kingdom to birth there, the pups wont come out until we reach the castle no later then 10mins or less okay. if i slow down u need to pick me up and run as fast u can go and get me to blankets on floors okay.
*looks at u, and turns into her wolf form*

Jul 15, 2010 9:13 PM

Nov 2008
Yuri goes up to alice
"Follow us back to the castle make sure everyone else makes it safe and please guard the sword and book if the sword were to fall into the wrong hands it could be used to unravel the wolf kingdom"
Yuri turns into wolf form and waits to follow estelle back to the castle glad that the medicine help
Jul 16, 2010 2:31 AM

Aug 2009
*Alice bows and smiles*
"Yes, my Lord."
*After a look on Estelle, she runs to the soldiers that came with them. She waves at them and with a few signals, she tells them to head to the castle*
"Loki, can you run. No, I shouldn't ask. I will carry you."
*She transforms in her wolf form and he climbes -under protest- on her back. That way, the groups heads for the castle. When they arrive there, they are tired. Everyone head for their room while Alice waits in the Throne Room for Yuri and Estelle*
Jul 16, 2010 9:00 AM

Sep 2008
Estelle: *runs to the kingdom, and gets there, she heads to her bedroom, and turns back into a human and makes alittle bed on the floor for her. after she does that she turns back into a wolf and lays there*

Jul 17, 2010 1:00 PM

Nov 2008
Yuri follows estelle back to the castle once estelle has layed down he turns back into his human form and grabs a healer to help estelle and then waits for estelle
Jul 17, 2010 1:13 PM

Aug 2009
*Alice knows she should be patient, but she's worried. She heard Yuri and Estelle and know they are in the bedroom. That did relieve her and she's sure everything will be alright. So now she's waiting, until she can see the pups and the happy parents*
Jul 17, 2010 2:41 PM

Sep 2008
Estelle: *still in her wolf form, she knows its time to give birth*
*breaths heavily, and the healer tells her to breath and push*
*she does so, and howls every time its hurts, but deals with it, then suddenly the pups are coming out one by one, and she has total of 5 pups.*barks happily, and licks them clean* *calls Yuri to come in and see them*

Jul 17, 2010 10:58 PM

Nov 2008
yuri walks in and looks at each and everyone of them of course yuri knows they won't revert into human form until there older but he loves them yuri looks at estelle
"I can't believe we finally have pups of our own now"
Yuri walks to the puppys and starts hold them then calls in alice to see them
Jul 18, 2010 9:11 AM

Aug 2009
*Alice waits, and waits. When she can enter the bedroom, she looks at the pups. They are so cute and little and... . She bites on her lip to not cry by seeing such pure souls. She bows deep to Yuri and Estelle*
"My Lord, my Lady, I'm very happy for you. If you let me, I will protect these pups with my life, even when they're old and strong enough to defeat me in a fight."
*Looks at the ground and then looks up*
"Do they have a name? And can I- can I hold one?"
Jul 18, 2010 10:43 AM

Sep 2008
Estelle: *smiles and looks at alice* Alice u are sworned to protect our children, and teach our ways to them, when im not around. we have two girls and three boys, and they do have names: 2 girls are : Risa and Yuna. the 3 boys are : Auron. and ill let daddy give the other 2 boys the names *smiles at Yuri*

Jul 19, 2010 1:47 PM

Nov 2008
yuri looks at estelle
"Thank you the oldest shall be called yuri and the other shall be named Hans but once they are older i must take our sons away"
Jul 19, 2010 4:34 PM

Sep 2008
Estelle: *smiles at u* i know u will have to take them when away. its alright, but ill watch over the girls as usually i train them too and learn educations. *giggles*

Jul 20, 2010 1:29 AM

Aug 2009
*Alice looks at Yuri, Estelle and the pups and she smiles. She's happy that the pups are healty and that Estelle survived. She walk to the window and looks at the sky. The sun already came up and warms her face. Suddenly, Alice remembers something she once read in the library*
"Let the sun give them happiness. Let the moon give them wisdom. And let the stars guide them the way. These are children of the dawn. The time the sun comes up, they will be very powerfull. But the power that they have when the sun sets, will be the one they have trained for."
*She saids it very softly*
Jul 21, 2010 8:55 PM

Nov 2008
Yuri takes the sword and leaves he heads out of the palace and heads for wolf manor yuri quickely burys his brother then says a small prayer then leaves far from the palace and far from any of his family until he reaches an outlying stronghold yuri enters
Women at stronghold
"Is it time already my lord"
yuri responds
"Yes has the guard arrived "
Women response
"yes my lord the finest and bravest soldiers five hundred strong there in the barracks as we speak"
Yuri responds
"Good have the nursery ready I'll be back tommorow"
Yuri leaves and heads back to the castle and waits for estelle to fall asleeps he leaves a note of a kidnapper and takes the male wolf puppys then heads back for the stronghold he hands the wolf pups
Jul 22, 2010 10:40 AM

Sep 2008
Estelle: * sleeping peacefully with her pups, as her wolf form, gets up and gives each pups a clean, then realize only gave two licks, and looked around and sees a note*
*reads the note* SOME ONE STOLE MY PUPS! *howls feriously* *Slams into the window, and jumps down, but before wrote a note to tell alice take care of the females and be right back while to find them.* *races into the woods, and tries to smell their scent, races farther in the forests* Where are u my pups.

Jul 22, 2010 12:52 PM

Aug 2009
*Alice is sleeping in her room, but when she hears a nois in Estelle's room, she runs that way while putting some clothes on. When she's there, she only sees a broken window, two lonely pups and a note. She reads it and looks worried at the window. Some other soldiers heard the noise too and enter the room. After ordering them to tell Estelle that the pups are in Alice's room when she returns, Alice goes to the pups*
"Don't be afraid, your mother will be back soon. I will take care of you."
*Takes them to her room and lays them on her bed. She looks around restless while thinking what she should do. She never gave birth to children, so how should she know what to do?! Her instinct tells her to keep them warm and safe, so she transforms in her wolf form. Alice tests if the bed will hold her weight and then lets the pups very close to her*
Sleep well, Risa and Yuna. I will protect you.
*Licks them both and when they fall asleep, she tries to think what she should do when they get hungry*
Jul 22, 2010 8:04 PM

Nov 2008
Yuri gives puppy to lady
"Take care of them and have the trackers lead anyone away"
yuri races back to the castle
Jul 22, 2010 9:56 PM

Sep 2008
Estelle: *races very fast, and tries to get the scent, smells, and goes to a different place, but some reason loses it again, stops and realize her aggressive are becoming worst to know its the mother side of family, and want to protect the young ones. Run faster and realize she is far, but know she is able to get the track of her pups but they are separating now, and have to go after the first that is close to her, so races where Auron is* im coming sweet, ill be there soon.

Jul 24, 2010 6:24 PM

Sep 2008
*Jumping on each tree bench and caught more of hers pups and quickly go faster and stops and sniffs more and finds Auron and runs to go get him*

Jul 25, 2010 9:22 AM

Aug 2009
*Alice looks at the pups, but suddenly, she hears someone running to the castle. When she's in her wolf form, she can hear and smell much better. When the person is close, she's sure that it's Yuri*
When did he leave the castle, anyway? Normally, I would hear him, so he must have been very silent.
*She thinks about it for some time, but then she sends a message to him*
My Lord, why did you leave the castle? You should heve been here to protect the pups. The males are kidnapped...
*Suddenly, she remembers the conversation Yuri and Estelle had*
Did you do it?
*Alice doens't like the idea, but who else but be so quick informed that he could kidnap the pups. They weren't even a day old*
Jul 25, 2010 10:27 AM

Nov 2008
yuri walks into alices room and looks at his pups then at alice
"Alice this is going to be hard for both estelle and you but the pups must be taken somewhere where they can grow up and be free of any evil influences and the threat of death which is why I need you to take the female pups to a castle out west next to the barg border I've already taken the males to somewhere else where they will be safe this is the best way to keep them safe"
Yuri walks to his little wolf cub pups and kisses each one
"I already have trackers leading estelle and the rest of the castle away you must stay with them in one hour a report is going to come in that me and you died in an attempt to stop the kidnapper from stealing the female cubs we were both poisned and weakened and were stabbed as we slept in our separate rooms"
Yuri starts to leave going the old royal family escape route that not even estelle knows about hoping alice is following
Jul 25, 2010 10:36 AM

Aug 2009
*Alice looks all the time at him while not saying a thing. Then she gets mad and growls*
"Do you really think I will just follow your order this time? These are Estelle's pups! She has to know where they are and that they're safe! You can't just take them away, assuming they will be safe there and even say to Estelle that we're dead! Have you even thought about how Estelle will feel?!"
*She takes the pups in her arms and hugs them*
"Give me one good reason why I should follow this stupid idea! And don't even think that I will agree with it when you make an order of it!"
*She looks at him*
Jul 25, 2010 10:52 AM

Nov 2008
Yuri looks at Alice
"Because I love these pups and I want them to grow up without having to go through all the things I had to fighting just to get were i am and even then I still do someday I promise to bring them back and explain to estelle what I've done but until then we must protect them and I you the only other person I trust apart from Estelle and Hans to protect them as I protect my sons raise them to be diplomats and not warlords teach them to fight when attackted not when they attack so now make your decision Alice for it will affect the whole of the kingdom"
Yuri looks at Alice
Jul 25, 2010 11:31 AM

Aug 2009
*Alice looks at Yuri and knows he won. She can't say no to him when he is like this. She bites her lip and softly swears*
"Alright, I will follow you. But I don't want to hurt Estelle. You shouldn't let her be told that we're dead. It will break her heart when she hears that you're dead."
*She stands up and takes the pups in her arms*
"We're going on a trip, my little ones. Sadly, you won't meet your mom before you're all grown up. What a shame..."
*She recalls her youth and sighs*
"It will be lonely. But I will take care of you, I will be like a second mother. So don't cry when I have to tell you why you've never met you're parents, alright?"
*She looks at Yuri*
"Let's go before I change my mind."
Jul 25, 2010 11:38 AM

Nov 2008
Yuri knows he must still fake his and alices death but he keeps this from her knowintg what he has not told he is well worth it
"Come then"
Yuri goes through the tunnels of the old way with alice following him he leads her to a horse outside the tunnels he gives her a map and supplies then leaves running to his sons at the stronghold when he arrrives the women caretaker says
"My lord your sons have been waiting for you"
Yuri heads for his cubs looks at them then says
"Its time we started your training"
Yuri walks into the room with the cubs and sets up dummies for them to play with
Jul 25, 2010 11:57 AM

Aug 2009
*Alice looks all the time at Wolf and when he leaves, she bites her lip. She will be alone for years, but it will be alright this time. She has a reason now to control Alicia very well. She will train the females and they will be well educated too. While looking one time behind her, she let the horse run in the direction the maps indicates. When she arrives at the castle, the pups are hungry. They need warm milk. She gets of the horse and is lead to a warm kitchen. She immediatly asks some milk for Yuna and Risa and when she's done feeding them, she asks herself what to do*
"It will be long, long years, little ones. Let's start with something easy, alright?"
*A maid leads them the way and when Alice see wich rooms are prepared for them, she sends her away with a smile*
"No time to lose."
*Takes some meat that the maid brought with her. She let Yuna and Risa smell it. Alice knows they're instinct will let them want to take it. She attaches a piece to both dummies and looks what will happen*
Jul 25, 2010 6:40 PM

Sep 2008
Estelle: *running faster then usually, and then suddenly the pups disappeared from her sight, and wonders what happened, doesnt know what to do and back tracks herself and turned around and then suddenly she was caught in a trap, foot ingured, bleeding everywhere, then tried to brake it, and it releashed her, and runs and then heard sounds of guns going off and knew its close and runs quickly but a trap sprang her up and is caught, and the hunters looked at her, and realized something horrible they could use her, and used swords, guns and knives to cut her up badly and then punched her and lost consciousness* *wakes up* where am i??? *realized she is in her human form and barenaked, and all beat up, bloody, and doesnt feel good, and transformed back and howled loudly, and then something poked her and she drifted away to sleep*

Jul 26, 2010 10:26 PM

Sep 2008
CONTINUES IN HUNT FOR ESTELLE
Hime-samaAug 26, 2010 6:15 PM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» The Beginning

Wolftigerking - Jun 12, 2011

30 by aurion »»
Aug 14, 2011 4:48 PM

» Hunt for Estelle ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Wolftigerking - Jul 26, 2010

238 by Hime-sama »»
Jan 25, 2011 1:47 PM

» Forest

Wolftigerking - May 10, 2010

4 by HunniBunni »»
Sep 4, 2010 1:20 PM

» Bios and characters

Wolftigerking - Aug 14, 2009

14 by Wolftigerking »»
Jul 13, 2010 1:18 PM

» Wolf Kingdom

Hime-sama - Jun 10, 2010

0 by Hime-sama »»
Jun 10, 2010 11:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.