Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 23, 2010 10:22 AM

Nov 2008
This is for those that volunteered to attck the barg capital starting out with the wolf army in the country side waiting for the signal to attack the capital
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 23, 2010 3:31 PM

Sep 2008
*waiting for the moment for when the fireworks starts*
*waiting the army and kane*
Kane u okay?
Delivery (^_^) set by Nate

May 23, 2010 7:47 PM

Aug 2009
yeah
*replacement hands are covered with bandages and im on a horse*
May 24, 2010 1:18 PM

Sep 2008
okay
*waiting and sitting on a stomp and next to her horse*
so about the attack plan i want u to take half the army to east side and i will do it on the west side alright.

May 24, 2010 7:40 PM

Aug 2009
agreed
MEN !!! TO THE EAST
May 25, 2010 1:29 PM

Sep 2008
*nods and watches kane goes, and she gathers up the other half of the army and heads to the west side of the town*
*gets there, and waits for the signal*

May 25, 2010 7:33 PM

Aug 2009
*kane takes out a wolf whistle (bargs can't here) and uses it*
May 25, 2010 8:25 PM

Sep 2008
*LISTENS WELL*
*nods and stay in her position well and waiting for the fireworks to go off*

May 25, 2010 9:46 PM

Nov 2008
*FIREWORKS GO OFF IN THE CITY*
May 26, 2010 1:35 PM

Sep 2008
lets go!
*runs to the city full force with they army, and attacking and slaughtering the bargs*

May 26, 2010 7:44 PM

Aug 2009
*me and my men charge into them straight,we break down the walls with pure brute force and crush through them*
May 27, 2010 2:34 PM

Sep 2008
*charges full force and changes form to wolf form, and attacks feriously*

May 28, 2010 5:04 AM

Aug 2009
*i continue to maul the bargs*
May 28, 2010 7:27 AM

Sep 2008
*kills all the bargs that all in the way, and sees some other bargs but actually looking at her, and thinks they are trying to say is to capture her so they stop massacring them*

May 30, 2010 8:27 AM

Sep 2008
*attacking and then from behind groups of Bargs jumps on her and hits her and falls unconscious*

Bargs: hehe well the king will be proud to captured a royal one... lets take her to the throne room *takes her away*

*breaths and speaks to Yuri*
Yuri...im soory
*blacks out*

Jun 5, 2010 2:41 AM

Aug 2009
*Alice heads for the wolf army. She sees they are still fighting. When she sees Kane, she runs towards him. But a few Bargs get in her way*
"Don't irritate me. I have no time for you!"
*She takes her two katanas and starts to kill them. After a few minutes, her left arm hurts. When she looks at it, she sees that the wound started to bleed again. She kills the rest of the bargs with her gun and heads for Kane*
"Kane!! The Barg king is dead! Let's crush these little insects!"
Jun 5, 2010 3:32 PM

Sep 2008
*walks out of the castle and heads to find the army, kane, and alice to tell them what happened*

Jun 5, 2010 8:42 PM

Nov 2008
Yuri worried go's ahead of estelle on her way to alice and Kane killing any barg that might be in her path once outside gates he leaves and heads for the country killing bargs on the way out he looks back at the city
"I wish i never would have to do this but it's the only real choice i have"
He kills a barg riding a horse and rides it into the country
Jun 5, 2010 9:03 PM

Sep 2008
*tells the army of what happened to yuri, and what he made me while he is away*

*talks to herself* well i hope he does come back... ill miss him *cries, and tell the army be right back* *turns into a wolf and runs as fast she can to be herself for a while*

Jun 6, 2010 6:52 AM

Aug 2009
*When Alice hears the news, she is in shock. She can't move and stares at the sky. Yuri left? Her lord, the only one she would give her life for, left? The only person that could win from her old self left? Because she doesn't pay attention, a Barg hit her left arm with his sword. When she feels the pain, she gets very angry. That stupid Yuri! Why did he have to leave! She feels that her old self takes over her body, but this time she doesn't fight it. Alice first smiles, but then she begins to laugh*
"Ah, it feels so good to be free again! Screw that idiotic lord. We can live without him!"
*Starts to slaughter the Bargs, but the nice Alice is trying te take over her will again*
Jun 6, 2010 10:58 AM

Sep 2008
* in the forest*

Yuri... im srry for ur pain plz be okay *looks into the sky and then smells blood and Alice*
*rushes to her*

Alice what Happened! stop this

Jun 6, 2010 11:20 AM

Aug 2009
*Alice can take her body back for a moment when she hears Estelle*
"I can't control the old Alice -Alicia- anymore. She's in my head, my heart is already cold..."
*Screams and cries*
"Yuri can't go away. He's the only one that can control her. What should I do without him? I will leave a path of destruction behind me again. I don't want this, my lady."
*Feels that Alicia is too strong for her mind, but she doesn't want to give up*
Jowii-chanJun 6, 2010 11:23 AM
Jun 6, 2010 1:13 PM

Nov 2008
While leaving Yuri smells the blood of alice it is faint and far but he smells it and knows what has happended he rushes to find alice he finds her soaked in blood killing bargs he looks at her
"Alice stop this at once you musn't become a monster like i have your stronger then this"
Jun 6, 2010 7:25 PM

Sep 2008
YURI!! STOP HER NOW !!!! get alice back
*goes to her to stop her from moving and pushes her to Yuri*

Jun 6, 2010 9:58 PM

Nov 2008
Yuri grabs alice in a hug hoping it will calm her
"Come back to use alice your much better then this your lord needs you"
Jun 7, 2010 11:49 AM

Aug 2009
*Alicia sees Yuri and laughs*
"Ah, you're the one that always gets in my way! Time to get revenge!"
*When Estelle tries to stop her, she growls*
"Like hell I'm going back there. I hate it! I finally have my body back!"
*She feels Yuri's arms around her and Alice struggles again. Go away. I won't let you kill more men! Alicia feels that she is pulled back to the darkness, but she can't stop it. Finally, Alice is back. From the moment she sees Yuri, she starts crying*
"Y-Yuri!"
*Lays her head against his chest and tries to stop crying*
"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. She is too strong for me. I couldn't stop her anymore. You know that when you're not around she tries to break free. Why did you leave, you stupid lord?"
Jun 7, 2010 2:05 PM

Sep 2008
*breaths out, and doesnt show anyone that alicia actually use her claws and dig into her skin and is bleeding and hides it alot*

*smiles*

good job Yuri u better stay here then

*walks off and feels light and dizzy*

Jun 7, 2010 3:27 PM

Nov 2008
"I didn't leave because I wanted to"
Looks down at Alice
"I left because I had to and I think it's time I left for real this time"
Yuri gives Alice one more hug and lays her down and walks over to alice
"Are you alright Estelle"
Estelle faints Yuri runs and catches her Yuri lays her on the ground and looks her over
"You silly queen you don't have to prove how tough you are "
Yuri cuts palm of hand and lets blood drop into Estelles wounds one of the powers of the alpha wolf
"You should be better in a little bit I guess i'll stay till you get better"
Yuri grabs blankets out of pack and puts it over Estelle and Alice then sits under a tree watching trying not to worry
WolftigerkingJun 7, 2010 3:41 PM
Jun 7, 2010 6:51 PM

Sep 2008
*laying still, and is recovering place*

*smiles, and rests over*

thanks Yuri, always appreciated to me, and a good guy, but u better promise when u leave, u better come back when u want too, and to see us each again, but i will keep my word i will watch over the army, and help alice with her problem. and thanks for ur alpha blood, it will help me out.

Jun 8, 2010 11:01 AM

Aug 2009
*Alice slowly nods and look a while at Yuri*
"I'm going to miss you, my lord."
"Tries to smile, but she can't, because she is too tired. She closes her eyes and falls asleep when he gives her a hug again, but her mind is still fighting Alicia*
Jun 8, 2010 3:15 PM

Nov 2008
Yuri wakes up and starts to wake alice
"I'm sorry to wake you up early but there is something I want to ask you do you want to come with me on this journey"
Yuri looks down at the sleeping estelle
"I want you to come so that you can control your anger like me I can't force you to come but you would be doing me a great service"
Jun 8, 2010 5:44 PM

Sep 2008
*stands up*

well.....i...i... have to be right back okay *starts running and still knows that the wound hasnt healed up yet and its reopening it up* *looks back* im srry yuri, im being foolished again, and jealousy, i have to go somewhere, but my captain knows im leavin for a while too. *tears fall* *runs and transformed into her wolf form and goes, and first howls, and looks back* i cant take care of the conditions im in, and plus im been infected.

Jun 8, 2010 7:10 PM

Nov 2008
Yuri Looks back and see't Estelle Runnig using his Mental Link
*Your not fully healed you must not transform your wounds may have closed but they will open up please come back*
Yuri starts to walk toward a tree he hits it making sure not to knock it over talking to himself
"Stupid Estelle fine go kill your self I don't care you always were stuborn but what of our cubs damn it"
Yuri starts to run off in the direction Estelle was going
Jun 8, 2010 8:59 PM

Sep 2008
*running faster, and catches all of his talk, but cant stop, but have to to soon, and keep her cubs safe. jumps onto a tree and transform back*

*lays there, and sees her wounds, and one of them has opened up, but others are okay, but still doesnt feel well. so decides to sleep for a while of loneiness, and by herself*

Jun 9, 2010 5:21 AM

Aug 2009
*Alice slowly opens her eyes when Yuri wakes her up. She stares a while at him while he asks her to go with him. She opens her mouth, but she doesn't trust her voice yet. So she nods while smiling a little bit. Then she sees Estelle running away. She wants to get up, but her legs don't listen to her yet*
"What's wrong? Is she alright?"
*Tries to get up again. When she stands finally on her feet again, she looks at the sky. She smells a lot of blood, but the scent that catches her attention is the one from Estelle*
"My lady..."
Jun 9, 2010 4:00 PM

Nov 2008
Yuri Finally finds estelle leaning against a tree
"You stubborn queen "
Yuri Cuts palm and puts it close to estelles face
"Drink it will heal your wounds faster if it's in your blood stream"
Jun 9, 2010 4:49 PM

Sep 2008
*shakes head* im fine i just need to sleep and relax okay, plus watch other the cubs when they do come, but when ur not here to help me, and promise i be okay. i need someone who is willingly... i do want to come with u, but not sure *looks over the trees*

Yuri... *smiles, and jumps off the tree, and almost faints, but cant instead walks, with an ill look in her face*

Jun 9, 2010 10:42 PM

Nov 2008
Yuri Bandages hands and looks at estelle smiling Yuri sits next to estelle
"I know you want to come with me but I can't put you in danger if I lose control again and I know if I leave the Kingdom to you will be in good hands"
Yuri looks at Estelle Laughing
"You know these wood remind me of the first time we met not exactly the greatest moment of my life when I met you"
Jun 10, 2010 11:32 AM

Sep 2008
why u say that?? mean u didnt want me to meet u and be ur queen??? it sound like u are
never know that?

so what will happen if the cubs are born and no one is here to be there and hold them... *shakes head* i think u want alice thats to me. it will be hard for me okay, and plus the kingdom is not in my hands, its in my 2nd in command, im goin somewhere... *looks up, and looks at u* its just hard alright to u to leave

Jun 10, 2010 5:53 PM

Nov 2008
Yuri Laughs
"I meant was the first time I met you I was lowely deserting general with no money to my name having no where to go until I met you and saved you giving me a purpose to protect and serve you and when I'm with you there's never an unhappy time in my life "
Yuri holds estelles hand
"I want to leave the kingdom so you'll be safe and the cubs as well and I promise to be back before there born if you promise to let me name them but most of all I want the cubs to grow up knowing there safe around me and you as well"
Yuri looks at Estelle Smiling
WolftigerkingJun 10, 2010 5:59 PM
Jun 10, 2010 6:31 PM

Sep 2008
*looks at u*

i guess ur right, but promise me send me a mental link when u get to a town or a city okay. i want to keep in contact, and i will tell u when i go into labor alright :D

love u my darling :D , and here keep this with u, that i know ur safe *hands him her necklace of protection she got when little* keep it safe
*kisses ur lips* love u ill go back to the kingdom when u guys leave okay

Jun 10, 2010 11:47 PM

Nov 2008
Yuri Kissese Estelle Back then steps back walking backwards
"I'll keep in contact with you on the road as well make sure if you feel the slightest pain you tell me and i'll come rushing"
Yuri Kisses Estelle one more time then steps back
"Good bye my love"
Yuri jumps back into a tree and heads off through the tree's until he reaches Alice
Yuri walks up to alice and crouches to talk to alice on the ground
"So any place or anywhere where do you want to start first that is if you still want to come with me on this journey"
Jun 10, 2010 11:49 PM

Sep 2008
*smiles, and waves, and smails tears drop, but have to go back*
*transforms, looks and howls and rushes back to the kingdom*
*in mind: love u and be careful, and thank u*

Jun 11, 2010 8:35 AM

Aug 2009
*Alice sits on the ground. She doesn't want to get between the king and the queen, it's their discussion. When Yuri is back ands asks her where to go to, she thinks a while*
"Let's go to the mountains, my lord. You want to learn to control yourself, don't you? I think the mountains are the perfect places."
*When she was younger, she would often go there to calm down*
Jun 11, 2010 12:12 PM

Nov 2008
Yuri starts to think
*The Mountains*
"Alright then the mountains it is then I'll race you to the Bergonian monuntains of the bargs land said to be one of the most dangerous mountains"
Yuri starts to run
"Come on we better hurry if we want to get there before tommorow night"
Jun 11, 2010 12:47 PM

Aug 2009
*Alice grins and runs after him*
"That will be interesting to see."
*Doesn't run on her full speed yet because she has to warm up again. After the fighting, she had to lie down to recover. Now she is fully recovered and even her wound on her left arm is healed. She plans to go all out when she's ready for it*
Jun 11, 2010 9:48 PM

Sep 2008
*gets to the kingdom*
*sees the army, and tell them what happened, and one of the army men picks me up and heads to their camp and told me something non except*

Lady estelle, we have a problem

estelle: what
soldier: well.... the bargs on the other side are trying to attack, and send 500 ppl over there.
E: okay ill go there and u guys stay here and keep on eye on the kingdom and protect
SoldierL yes ma'm

Jun 13, 2010 10:54 PM

Nov 2008
Yuri stops close to the Wild Bear Inn close to the bergonian mountains Yuri looks at alice behind him
"Nobody must know who we are if you are asked anything I am your older brother Lutz and you are my sister Alisha"
Yuri starts to walks into the inn filled with people in the common room yuri walks to the innkeeper
Inkeeper says
*What can I help you with then*
Yuri responds
"Me and my sister require a room and supplies if it is availabel"
Inkeeper Responds
"We got plenty of those around this time" Inkeeper looks at them suspiciously
"Might I ask what your doing so far out this way"
Yuri looks at alice then the innkeeper
"Yes my sister is to be married at the Bergonian Inn"
The inkeeper looks at them and says
"You look a bit heavily armed to be going to a wedding if I may say"
Yuri Responds
"These are dangerous times and I must do everything I can to protect my sister now if I could have a room key please"
Inkeeper hands Yuri a room key and says
"All we gots is single bedrooms is that alright there should be extra blanket in the cupboard if your cold"
Yuri looks Annoyed and says
"Yes of course thank you" Yuri grabs key and heads for room unlocks door and looks around he starts to grab blankets out of cupboard and laying them on the floor
"You can take the bed I'll be fine on the floor"
Yuri starts to head for the door
"I'll meet you in the common room when your done alright"
Yuri walks out door
Jun 14, 2010 10:09 AM

Sep 2008
*arrives at south part of her kingdom and sees wounded and realize that*
*goes up to the general*

Estelle: so how bad? and how many still
general: pretty bad we lost about 1000 troops, and they lost like 500.
Estelle: *angers* well have any other troops came to help us?
Gen: yes, they have but die quielty, what should we do?
Estelle: send a troop, and go to each place, and maybe try the mts, becuz some live up there okay
Gen: yes my lady i will do it.
estelle: thanks *runs to her cabin and puts on her armour, and puts her hand on her stomach* behave my children, i will protect and ur father will be here for to see u okay. *goes to battle*

Jun 14, 2010 10:25 AM

Aug 2009
*Alice stands behind Yuri and only smiles at the inkeeper when he looks at her. Then she slowly looks at her katanas. She should have hid them under her kimono. But it's already too late, so she can't do anything about it anymore. She observes the common room and the people who sit there. A young man is staring at her and she doesn't like his gaze. When Yuri walks away, she follows him fast. They arrived at the room and Alice immediately looks for ways to get in or out. You never know what could happen. When she's happy with it, she looks at Yuri who made a bed on the floor*
"I will sleep on the floor, my lord."
*But he already walked out of the door after saying they would meet again in the commoner room. She sighs and looks at herself in a mirror. Then she takes slowly off her clothes and looks at the bloodstains that are still in it. Earlier that day, she tries to wash them out, but some didn't want to go off. Now she tries again, with some soap, and they go away. Then she washes herself and stops when she smells the blood only faintly. She clothes herself again and looks at the black, white and red kimono. It should be alright like this. She leaves the room after locking it and heads for the common room. She enters the room and looks around for Yuri. Then she sees him, smiles and walks towards him. When she stands beside him, she makes a little bow that could be easily not seen. She sits down*
"It isn't so bad here."
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» The Beginning

Wolftigerking - Jun 12, 2011

30 by aurion »»
Aug 14, 2011 4:48 PM

» Hunt for Estelle ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Wolftigerking - Jul 26, 2010

238 by Hime-sama »»
Jan 25, 2011 1:47 PM

» Forest

Wolftigerking - May 10, 2010

4 by HunniBunni »»
Sep 4, 2010 1:20 PM

» Bios and characters

Wolftigerking - Aug 14, 2009

14 by Wolftigerking »»
Jul 13, 2010 1:18 PM

» Wolf Kingdom

Hime-sama - Jun 10, 2010

0 by Hime-sama »»
Jun 10, 2010 11:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.