Forum Settings
Forums
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Jun 12, 2011 1:39 PM

This is the Beginning before the Yuri was Wolf king when all the characters of the story began the true beginning when all of the heroes and villains started this is there tale

Jun 12, 2011 1:41 PM

Yuri a recent soldier of a foreign army that he has no love for leaves he runs with his armor and weapons
"I don't want to go back my life in this army the life I could of lived it's all behind me now I'm human for now and I will be for awhile my family might be gone but now I will truly be on my own"
Yuri wanders through the forest

Jun 12, 2011 2:23 PM

-with her dad, and she goes off to the forest to do her duty to find her future husband.. but she knew she doesnt love him at all.... -
i hate this why did my parents think i need a wolf guy.. i dont know... im only 18.... *fluf her dress and checks out the scenery and forest-

Jun 12, 2011 3:58 PM

Yuri wanders the forest he saves a wolf and her cubs and is given the power of the wolves from her after that he wanders around the new powers taking over he passes out in the forest

Jun 12, 2011 6:43 PM

-in the forest, and rather not use her wolf power, and sees a guy pass out, and rushes to his side- sir wake up plz... *pushes u and sees your gorgous face.

Jun 17, 2011 12:21 PM

Alicia -the old Alice, remember? ;)- opens her eyes and looks up at the blue sky. No clouds to be seen, just a briliant shining sun. She holds her hand for her eyes and gets up, looking around. Where is she? What happened? She tries to think of what happened just a while ago and remembers the two men, bringing her to this forest. They told her to live in this forest for amonth and then come back to the place they dropped her. They were testing her surviving skills. She arrived yesterday, wandered around a bit and found a little field with a stream. She layed down and fell asleep, to wake up just now. She yawns and stares at a little rabit, who's looking at her. She grins and seddely attacks, grabbing it by it's ears and breaking it's neck. Breakfast. She first walks to the stream and stares at her reflection in the water. Black hair, red eyes and a simple hunter outfit so she would ment in with the surroundings. She makes a fire and starts to prepare the rabbit, wondering what she should do in this month. The two men told her that there was a castle close in this area. Maybe she should provoke them a bit.

Jun 21, 2011 8:04 AM

Yuri wakes up and can feel everything in the forest he hadn't felt this much power in a long time since he left the realms of gods he can see a women in front of him a weakling but he feels a presence of another women more powerful runnint towards a castle full of innocent people there lord gone...
"Come with me or not but I must go"
Yuri runs and then finds the women she is very beautiful but he can sense only a killer instinct she was well trained...
"Who are you and why are you going to that castle if I might ask?"

Jun 21, 2011 2:23 PM

Estelle looks at him, and think of him rude.
"that wasnt nice of you to say that fine whatever im going back to my home castle *gets up, and walks away from u* go to your women... *gets home, and sees the chaos envelops her, and watches outside* well no point their is no reason for me out there... im a not strong lady.... *lays on bed, and thinks*

Jul 6, 2011 7:57 AM

Alicia, who is slowly runnng towards the castle, notices a presence. She stands still and looks in the directing where she feels it coming from. Not even a minute later, a young man is walking towards her.
"There's no need for you to know who I am or what my plans are at the castle. And why would I tell you my name, if you don't even tell me yours?"
She looks at him with a neutral face, one she makes most of the time. Nothing interest her and she is hardly impressed by someone.

Jul 6, 2011 11:02 AM

Estelle finishes her thinks, and goes to find him again, and noticed a lady there.. and walks up to her...
" hello ms.. im Estelle.. im not sure if u know me... but so what u here for? well im soon have to go anyways i have this person whom i have to married *sighs* its gay to me do that. anyways umm... nice to meet u.

Jul 6, 2011 12:04 PM

"Your fairly powerful you would be a challenge but I would most likely defeat you and as for my name it's Yuri Wolf and I will be king of these lands join me and I will promise you will find happiness go against me and you will find only misery"
Yuri holds out his hand

Jul 6, 2011 1:41 PM

E: *looks at her hand, and got the marking again, but doesn't care, and goes to her parents, and told them that she wants to be done with family, and marry a person she doesnt... even though she has wolf blood... it hasnt take in effect, and is weak."

E: looks at the person talking to the girl, and wants to conqueror hoping not to include her, he is ugly...

Jul 7, 2011 9:20 AM

Alicia grins when Yuri is holding his little speech. He seems like a worthy opponent for her. But will he be able to entertain her more than the others who seemed that way too?
"I'm not scared of a little misery, Yuri Wolf. But I do like my life the way it is. So, would it please the future king if I left?"
She grins, but her eyes are cold. While she turned around, she waves him goodbye. She doesn't feel like wasting to much time. While she's slowly walking away, wondering if he would follow her, she suddenly turns around again.
"Oh, before I forget, my name is Alicia."

(Wait, I have a question. Is Estelle talking to Alicia too or am I just misunderstanding this? xD)

Jul 7, 2011 12:51 PM

Yuri laughs nobody has ever talked to him in such a way
"Well Alice if it's entertainment you want then you will get it how does conquering these lands and other lands beyond here sound to you plenty of fighting I would name you the leader of my Wolf Squad my first unit in my army that will conquer this world i'm fine with you leaving but i'd hat for you to waste your potential my offer still stands join me an drink from the cup of immortality and help me to rule the world of mortals"

Jul 7, 2011 2:08 PM

[ yah estelle was talking to alicia.. but never mind then...]

E: left, and goes to her house, and lays on the window counter, and looks at the beautiful moon, and told her parents she is hiding out, and make sure to lock the castle.
" goes on her horse, and rides out into the forest, and enjoys her time, and she starts thinking of her heitage, she has wolf blood, but unactive, she has royal blood, then she was going to marry a wolf to become one, but he left her, and now she is unmarried, weak, young, and lives with her parents in her blind castle of Lorain.

Jul 7, 2011 4:36 PM

Kit sits grumbling on a large rock, a path on each side of him with no sign post for it looked like it had been knocked off its post in the last storm. It was a fork in the road and he did not know which way to take, he had ran out of rations the other day and ran out of water that very morning. It was not a very pleseant day for him.

Jul 9, 2011 10:25 AM

Alicia sighs and looks cold at Yuri.
"And why would you think that I'm interested in your offer? Please leave me alone."
She turns around and walks away.
"Try again in some hundred years. Maybe then you'll have more luck."
She walks through the wouds and grumbles something about irritating starngers with too high hopes. Why would she want to work for someone like him? he's way too sure of himself. someday, it will get him killed. And that's exatly why she doesn't associate with such people. They bring back luck. While she's walking, suddenly she encounters a road. A bit surpised, she decides to take this road. Out of the wouds, she can hear more noises. And even though she is heavily armed, you can't hear her movements. She was trained this way. After walking some time, she sees a man, sitting on a rock. He's probably thinking about which way to choose. Alicia hopes he won't talk to her. All these strangers talking to her, she hates it.

Jul 9, 2011 11:41 AM

I walk away and head deeper into the forest...
"No it can't be happening again I just transformed how can I lose control"
I transform into a wolf and crazy for blood I run around and tear up the forest and specifically the castle

Jul 9, 2011 11:53 AM

E: *rides beautifully in the moonlight, and then hears screams, and rides fast and sees her house is in flames, and gasps*
oh no. mom, dad ill be there * rides to the castle and goes in and see blood everywhere, and realize her parents died, and is mauled to death by some animal, and cries.*
im srry i wish i was there with u, i wonder where the beast is now.. hoping that it wont attack her... *hurries and gets on horse*

Jul 10, 2011 4:53 AM

Alicia suddenly stands still and holds up her head. The scent of blood. A lot of blood. and seemingly Wolf's blood. She sighs when she notices the direction it comes from.
"So somebody decided to take my pleasure from me?"
She really wanted to make some ruckus at the castle, but now it would be too late. Alicia grumbles something and decides to talk to the man sitting on the stone.
"Is that castle the only intersting place here or are somewhere else here also signs of life?"

Jul 11, 2011 5:07 AM

"Castle? You know where that is?" He sniffs the air and catching that overwheming scent aswell. "Hmmm..."

Kit turns his attention back to the woman from his slight distraction, "There is the city of the Bargs across the lake that is on the other side of the mountain..." he points up to the mountain that wasnt too far off but nonetheless a three day trek.

Jul 11, 2011 11:57 AM

Alicia frowns and thinks about the option of going to the Bargs city. She'll do that later, when she has some proviand. So she answers his first question.
"I know in which direction it is, but I've never been there."

Jul 13, 2011 2:04 PM

-rides her horse, and looks behind her to make sure no animals is gaining up on her-
" my parents i am srry, i will try to find who did this..... love u forever...... *Cries, and rides to the dark forest, and gallops, and then goes to another castle and never know its a Barg Castle, but shows up and they opened the door grately, and led me to a hotel room."

Jul 23, 2011 6:53 PM

I transform back into a human and i'm found by a women named Lex who wishes to take down here kingdom of the moon she leads a twenty man rebellion Yuri with no previous memory joins her and becomes the leader of the rebellion and eventually they march on the kings castle and Yuri gives a speech to the troops
"We no longer fear the king for I am your new king fight for me and there will be glory,honor and peace in this kingdom once more"
All the people scream out hail yuri and march on the castle

Jul 23, 2011 7:56 PM

Estelle gets into the Barg castle, but decide to see her family castle, and see what happened. rides to the castle, and realize her family's flag crest is not longer there, and sees a new one, and covers her face and walks to the center and see the new king, is angered, and soon she will get her revenaged...
" you.. im going to get back at u what u did to my family... *watches him being hailed by her people. hoping no one knows of her existance.

Jul 27, 2011 8:41 AM

Alicia opens her eyes again and notices she was sleeping against a tree. A lot had happened in these past days. The castle was burned down, but there lready was a new king, the weird man she met in the woods. She decides to check them out today, to see if they are interesting enough to attack already. So she gets up, breaths in the fresh air and smiles. Then she transforms in a wolf and she starts running. She jumps over a really small river inb which she sees her own reflection: a beautifull white wolf with glowing red eyes. It was really unusual that Wolfs' fur was another colore than their haircolor, but with her, that was the case.
Alicia soon reaches the castle, but stays in the woods to first transform back. Then she looks around and crosses the field, knowing that nobody will see her because of her speed and skills.

Jul 31, 2011 12:23 AM

We advance on the city and I kill all the king's soldiers with my rebels we fight for hours until we make it to the castle I kill the king and assume the mantel of king as I walk around my new palace I notice a wolf in the city white with fur only a few gifted people can morph into a wolf I have my royal guard bring that wolf to my throne room unharmed

Jul 31, 2011 3:23 AM

Alicia notices that a man is following her. She stands still and truns around. "What do you want?" she asks annoyed. The man look serious at her and answers: "The king wants you to meet him in his castle." Alicia stares at the man for a while, wondering if she should just go with him. The man was probably going to follow anyway. Even if she would run away and disappear, and she's sure that she could, the chances of going to the castle unnoticed would be completly gone. "Okay, I'll go with you to that idiotic king."
They walk to the castle. Alicia doesn't want to run. If he really wanted to see her, he would wait. They enter the castle and immediatly go to the Throneroom. Alicia notices every detail, preparing an escpaeroute to be sure. They walk in the room, the man bows to his king and says: "Here is she."

Aug 1, 2011 9:49 AM

Estelle still picture him killing her parents and so she is going to start a revolt against him, she must find some rebels of him. She rides to a poorly part of town, and she rides up to a door, and knocks, and a man comes out, and says '' who is it? what do u want?" i answered" i was the princess of this castle, if your rebelling let me join u. man looks at her, and noticed its true- my lady it is u, thank heavens the princess survived. we glad your here, i know your great at battle skills and weaponry."
Estelle says" your welcome i better thank my instructor for teaching me this. so when are we going to attack?" he says " well tonight im going to say, but here is your battle armor -gives me my armor that i thought lost." thanks so much, well tell me when your ready....ummm name plz. oh srry its Luke. okay luke call me to when we go." Im sitting in a room, and knock came, and noticed that it was time to go, and she heads on her horse and marches to her home, whom has been taken.

Aug 13, 2011 12:58 PM

i look at the women before me..."I have to tell you right now there is a rebellion coming i need powerful allies with the rebellion i have to tell you will see plenty of action and i will name you head of my wolf squad so what do you say?

Aug 14, 2011 4:48 PM

Kit had found his way, it had been a long trek but he had made it to what he thought would be a good rest place, the castle city, and just from the air he could tell there was trouble brewing. He groaned. "Why? Whhhy??" and he tredged into the lower reaches.

After diffusing a small situation at the gate, a man who was being refused because his uncle was sick but the doctor was inside the city. Kit managed to convince the guards to let them pass and no blood was spilled. He rubbed his hands together and looked around, he would need to find an inn to stay in as the night was getting cold.