Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 17, 2023 3:46 PM
Feb 2023
Do they fuck or am I just wasting my time. Is it worth watching even if hey don’t? I wanna see some developments not just teasing the audience. I wanna see shit like harem in a labyrinth in another world, hell even something similar to dxd. If anyone has any Ecchi romcoms that are funny af and actually lead somewhere, let me know. I’m all ears. Cultured men, rise up.
Jul 17, 2023 3:49 PM

Jan 2013
Meh. That anime was trash, your time would be better spent watching any half decent hentai. 
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Jul 17, 2023 3:53 PM
Feb 2023
LostSpectre said:
Meh. That anime was trash, your time would be better spent watching any half decent hentai. 
I mean sure I’m down for that. Hentai has trash story though (at least every one I’ve seen) so I usually just avoid them. Sure I want to see some action but I want a laugh as well and I want to watch an intriguing story. I just don’t get that with most hentais. If you have any suggestions, lmk x
Jul 17, 2023 3:58 PM

Jan 2013
RuiMurasaki said:
LostSpectre said:
I mean sure I’m down for that. Hentai has trash story though (at least every one I’ve seen) so I usually just avoid them. Sure I want to see some action but I want a laugh as well and I want to watch an intriguing story. I just don’t get that with most hentais. If you have any suggestions, lmk x
Yeah, but I didn't mean that in terms of you wanting a romcom, I was talking about Labyrinth. Anyway, the majority of ecchi just won't have sex. 
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Jul 17, 2023 4:11 PM
Jun 2021
RuiMurasaki said:
Do they fuck or am I just wasting my time. Is it worth watching even if hey don’t? I wanna see some developments not just teasing the audience. I wanna see shit like harem in a labyrinth in another world, hell even something similar to dxd. If anyone has any Ecchi romcoms that are funny af and actually lead somewhere, let me know. I’m all ears. Cultured men, rise up.

You'll enjoy Kiss x Sis, Prison School and To Love-Ru I think.
6gamer942Jul 17, 2023 4:14 PM
Jul 17, 2023 4:18 PM

Jul 2021
I mean, the point of an ecchi romcom is the fact that they never fuck. Ishuzoku reviewers is not a romcom, but just a dirty comedy. Futoku no Guild is one that i thought was funny. Not as tedious as this one.

But if you're just horny, just go fuck yourself literally no offense intended.
Jul 17, 2023 6:00 PM
Dec 2021
they fuck in the original web comic. not so much here
Jul 17, 2023 8:24 PM
Oct 2022
well I have read 150+ manga chapters(about 1 yr ago), and none of them did it..
Jul 17, 2023 10:59 PM
Jan 2021
watch more than a married couple that shit is exactly what you're describing
Jul 18, 2023 12:08 AM
Apr 2022
Kinda meh, monster girl doctor was better
Jul 18, 2023 12:51 AM
Sep 2022
ptero93 said:
watch more than a married couple that shit is exactly what you're describing

True! I feel the same.
Jul 18, 2023 2:41 AM

Jan 2010
It's illegal for them to do anything beyond what you've seen. The whole thing is about improving the relationship between the humans and the extra species. The arrangements, so far, are new. Plus, the teasing is part of the comedy.
Jul 18, 2023 8:15 AM
Jun 2020
RuiMurasaki said:

I'm searching it too
Jul 18, 2023 10:40 AM
Dec 2021
RuiMurasaki said:

Rurouni Kenshin is a Shounen, what makes you think you get what you want!?
This is the remake of one of the greatest classics ever known!
Jul 18, 2023 1:24 PM
Nov 2021
RuiMurasaki said:
LostSpectre said:

watch this if you're looking for something ecchi.
Jul 19, 2023 2:15 AM
Jul 2021
AnoSin said:
Kinda meh, monster girl doctor was better

Nah, I watched it and thought that it was as good as this but the doctor one was not as good as this.
Jul 19, 2023 9:39 AM
Mar 2021
It's just teasing, if thats notnfornyou you should probably move on
Jul 20, 2023 5:00 AM

Mar 2021
RuiMurasaki said:

Well if you are only here for the fuck, then ig you should skip this one...... I personally enjoyed it more than any other generic ecchi harem because it actually had some sensible story and a respectable male MC. Later one is quite hard to find though.

𝓜𝓪𝔂𝓫𝓮 𝔀𝓮 𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪𝓼 𝓶𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝔀𝓮 𝓴𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝔀𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓫𝓮 𝓽𝓸𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮
Jul 20, 2023 10:43 AM
Dec 2021
Kllamk said:
Bijou146 said:

Rurouni Kenshin is a Shounen, what makes you think you get what you want!?
This is the remake of one of the greatest classics ever known!

What the hell are you talking about?

He just wants attention, that's so pathetic
Aug 6, 2023 8:53 PM
Oct 2022
I like the first the Mc and the doctor Mc was boring in second one

More topics from this board

Poll: » Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2015

181 by egeD19 »»
Apr 15, 11:35 AM

Poll: » Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2015

225 by Kilslayer »»
Apr 6, 11:36 PM

Poll: » Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2015

158 by MxaOP »»
Feb 20, 1:33 PM

Poll: » Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2015

112 by Guizaowin »»
Feb 2, 8:37 PM

Poll: » If you were to become a host family, which girl would you choose to take in?

TheBlockernator - Aug 20, 2023

15 by Frijuhto_Mucko »»
Aug 25, 2023 3:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.