Forums
Monogatari Series: First Season
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 15, 2023 9:23 AM
Apr 2023
Cheggeronis said:
I am completely new to the "Monogatari Series" and I am just wondering if I can watch this plus the other 2 Kizumonogatari movies or if I need to start somewhere else. And if I do need to start somewhere else where should I start?

Well, the best way to go about the monogatari series is the way the author published the books , that is

1. Bakemonogatari
2. Kizumonogatari
3. Nisemonogatari
4. Nekomonogatari (black)
5. Monogatari second season
6. Hanamonogatari
7. Tsukimonogatari
8. Koyomimonogatari
9. Owarimonogatari season 1
10. Owarimonogatari season 2
11. Zoku Owarimonogatari

This is the most widely used watch order.
Jul 16, 2023 12:08 PM
Jun 2021
skyrunnertempest said:
GreatCarerJack said:

Kizu literally explains everything that bake doesnt.
Honestly i was so lost watching bake first

Kizu doesn’t explain anything, nor does it have to do with apparitions. It’s just spoilers that ruins the Hanekawa arc of bake

It spoils nothing at all, especially because its set before both of her other arcs lmao
Jul 17, 2023 8:40 PM
Apr 2022
I saw this before anything else in monogatari and it kind of made bakemonogatari less exciting so probably watch bakemonogatari first.
Jul 28, 2023 7:52 PM
Jun 2020
GreatCarerJack said:
skyrunnertempest said:

Kizu doesn’t explain anything, nor does it have to do with apparitions. It’s just spoilers that ruins the Hanekawa arc of bake

It spoils nothing at all, especially because its set before both of her other arcs lmao

There’s a reason the watch order and release order is set a specific way, you’re supposed to wonder why Shinobu is gone in Hanekawa’s arc and why Araragi doesn’t pick Hanekawa early, Nekomonogatari spoils that while Kizu pre solves the mystery of Shinobu ruining the best experience
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kizumonogatari Part 1: Tekketsu-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Djidji - Jan 29, 2016

224 by otakuanity »»
Mar 25, 2:57 PM

» Disregarding the fact that the internal monologues were omitted, how good of an adaptation do the people who have watched the movie think it is?

Mado_Mura - Jan 10, 2016

6 by KleptoKritikal »»
Mar 5, 7:00 AM

Poll: » What would you do if you have your limbs chopped off, laying in the ground and no one notices you?

TheRayquaza - Jan 22

16 by dicloflom »»
Jan 23, 8:55 PM

» Needs the gore tag

RaltsPokemon - Dec 15, 2023

5 by RaltsPokemon »»
Dec 18, 2023 10:40 AM

» I was wrong, and I am a changed man

BestListMAL - Feb 7, 2023

26 by removed-user »»
Mar 25, 2023 6:29 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.