New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 6, 2023 10:17 AM

Sep 2020
0erin_rose0 said:
samsince04 said:
Ooh are you a Merphy fan as well?

nah she cool, those my fav one piece youtubers is tekking lol

Okay cool. I just said that because Merphy posted a vid this week based on this tier list.

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

Jul 6, 2023 10:24 AM
Mar 2022
samsince04 said:
0erin_rose0 said:

nah she cool, those my fav one piece youtubers is tekking lol

Okay cool. I just said that because Merphy posted a vid this week based on this tier list.

I thought you thought that cause both of them absolutely love fishman Island lol
Jul 6, 2023 10:27 AM
Mar 2022
hhiskey said:
Deanomac2010 said:

excatly!!!

no opinion is ever wrong, people are free to discuss why they think or say something they want aslong as there not being toxic.

the guy was just being sexist, insulting with nasty comments and trying to say "I've watched the whole show and I'm confident my opinions are the truth"

......I mean how can someone be so condescending and act like there opinion is the only right one LOL

Nobody likes it when someone disagrees with them. When I saw that Corazon and Hiriluk on your list weren’t higher I was bummed. But I won’t fight or argue. Mainly cuz those events hit me different compared to you. You put Going Merry at the top. It made me tear up 100% but it hit you maybe 10x harder cuz we are all different people. That is just how opinions go. I have read and watched everything OP and I still get things mixed up. I only rely on cannon facts now that Oda himself has said. But I appreciated your Tier list. I have been wanting to do one. But my opinions are very different I have discovered.

fair play I see your point!

to clarify my Top Tier is 11/10 moments and 2nd top tier is 10/10 so basically I find all those moments epic compared to most anime, oda I'd a master at storytelling and making you feel emotional in multiply ways aha.

in terms of Chopper story it was crazy intense and full of twists and hurtful moments, I could easily see why it would be someone number 1 emotional moments/backstory.
Jul 6, 2023 11:05 AM
Aug 2019
Deanomac2010 said:
hhiskey said:

Nobody likes it when someone disagrees with them. When I saw that Corazon and Hiriluk on your list weren’t higher I was bummed. But I won’t fight or argue. Mainly cuz those events hit me different compared to you. You put Going Merry at the top. It made me tear up 100% but it hit you maybe 10x harder cuz we are all different people. That is just how opinions go. I have read and watched everything OP and I still get things mixed up. I only rely on cannon facts now that Oda himself has said. But I appreciated your Tier list. I have been wanting to do one. But my opinions are very different I have discovered.

fair play I see your point!

to clarify my Top Tier is 11/10 moments and 2nd top tier is 10/10 so basically I find all those moments epic compared to most anime, oda I'd a master at storytelling and making you feel emotional in multiply ways aha.

in terms of Chopper story it was crazy intense and full of twists and hurtful moments, I could easily see why it would be someone number 1 emotional moments/backstory.

I like Chopper’s story mainly cuz of how inspirational Hiriluk was. I also agree. Oda has godlike powers when it comes to story telling. I am a fan not cuz of fights but purely the world building and stories.
Jul 6, 2023 12:41 PM

Sep 2020
Deanomac2010 said:
samsince04 said:

I thought you thought that cause both of them absolutely love fishman Island lol
Oh that too. Fishman Island is a criminally underrated arc

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

Jul 6, 2023 2:55 PM
Jan 2021
Calgara and Norland’s friendship and how it ends had me crying so bad, the only way you’d rank it this low is because you might not remember it well. In which case I highly recommend watching Jaya+Skypiea again!
Jul 7, 2023 8:40 AM
Nov 2022
Luffy meeting Sabo is so underrated and
Golden merry is the most overrated thing everđź’€
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 96 Discussion ( 1 2 )

VARIAchan - Dec 16, 2009

51 by Berry-Vodka »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » Will You-Know-Who come back?

GoatPieceLuffy - 6 hours ago

9 by Kal_b »»
49 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 60 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Alicia3000 - Oct 27, 2009

54 by lunatixxx »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1104 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AhriTheS3xyFox - May 11

51 by Piri-17 »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Best transformation for Luffy?

GoatPieceLuffy - Today

20 by GTRaijin »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.