Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 2, 2023 1:15 PM
Apr 2023
As a Yui fan, I loved this episode. I still think Yukino does not deserve Hachiman. This anime deserves a Yui route and it will be golden.
Jul 2, 2023 1:38 PM
Feb 2022
saikyozero said:
As a Yui fan, I loved this episode. I still think Yukino does not deserve Hachiman. This anime deserves a Yui route and it will be golden.

I think there are multiple routes in the game.
Jul 2, 2023 1:49 PM

Jan 2021
leave everything aside give us an Iroha route 🤌
Jul 2, 2023 1:58 PM
Jul 2022
Kind of wish they broke expectations and went with the "one who most deserves the happiness" instead of the cliched "one who had the most character progression and set up as the obvious main girl".
Jul 2, 2023 2:25 PM

Sep 2022
WestOnAndrewAve said:
Kind of wish they broke expectations and went with the "one who most deserves the happiness" instead of the cliched "one who had the most character progression and set up as the obvious main girl".

Yeah I strongly agree,and as for the question of the topic of this thread Yui's actions just messed up the memories of all the good things about her I've seen throughout the actual cannon series. She is now being a nonsensical third wheel.
Just think about it this way, if Hachiman chooed Yui then Yukino would have been heart broken too but she would have neither spoke a word about it nor she would have shown any sign to Hachiman that she is hurting, we now know that for the certain fact from the starting point of 3rd season, she said to grant Yui's wish. She doesn't brag or act selfish like Yui. All that reason We all like her!!!
Jul 2, 2023 2:39 PM
Mar 2021
I really love Yui but in my opinion the series has a perfect ending and it would destroy the sense of the story.

I don't want to see any other routes.
Jul 2, 2023 2:57 PM
Apr 2023
Firanek said:
I really love Yui but in my opinion the series has a perfect ending and it would destroy the sense of the story.

Many parts of the story will have to be changed in order to create another route, just like in the game
Jul 2, 2023 2:58 PM
Apr 2023
ANIk_003 said:
WestOnAndrewAve said:

Yeah I strongly agree,and as for the question of the topic of this thread Yui's actions just messed up the memories of all the good things about her I've seen throughout the actual cannon series. She is now being a nonsensical third wheel.
Just think about it this way, if Hachiman chooed Yui then Yukino would have been heart broken too but she would have neither spoke a word about it nor she would have shown any sign to Hachiman that she is hurting, we now know that for the certain fact from the starting point of 3rd season, she said to grant Yui's wish. She doesn't brag or act selfish like Yui. All that reason We all like her!!!

I don't like Yukino at all though. She was only chosen by Hachiman because they were both emo.
Jul 2, 2023 3:08 PM

Nov 2022
Nah, Yukino is better.
"Shinji, crank that Soulja Boy."

Jul 2, 2023 3:18 PM
Dec 2020
I like yui as well but hachiman and yukinon are made for each other, since the beginning it was clear they would be together and i honestly liked that (P.s.: But anyways, yes yui devserved better)
Jul 2, 2023 3:20 PM
Dec 2020
saikyozero said:
ANIk_003 said:

I don't like Yukino at all though. She was only chosen by Hachiman because they were both emo.

Nah they're not emos they just aren't social butterfly like yui, not saying that is a bad thing
Jul 2, 2023 3:25 PM
Mar 2021
saikyozero said:
ANIk_003 said:

It seems that you don't understand the depth of these characters, especially Yukino
Jul 2, 2023 4:19 PM
Feb 2019
Yui deserves happiness, but Yukino and Hachiman were perfect for each other.

Love that people harp of Yukino not being right for Hachiman, when it was Hachiman himself who chose and wanted Yukino. He always had an attraction to Yukino from day 1, even if they started off rocky. People are just salty. Its what I hate the most of shipping wars.

Anyway I'm not gonna condemn people's desires for an alternate route thing for Yui. But the main original story canon stays as is. Hachiman and Yukino. That's all.
Jul 2, 2023 5:27 PM
Aug 2022
both route, I want both route
Jul 2, 2023 6:52 PM
Jan 2022
I want an Iroha route 💀
Jul 2, 2023 8:26 PM
Jun 2022
nobody bc hikigaya made his choice respect that freak
Jul 2, 2023 9:55 PM

Sep 2022
Firanek said:

Exactly, and there won't be any other episode.
Jul 2, 2023 10:02 PM

Sep 2022
filimaua13 said:
Yui deserves happiness, but Yukino and Hachiman were perfect for each other.

Love that people harp of Yukino not being right for Hachiman, when it was Hachiman himself who chose and wanted Yukino. He always had an attraction to Yukino from day 1, even if they started off rocky. People are just salty. Its what I hate the most of shipping wars.

Anyway I'm not gonna condemn people's desires for an alternate route thing for Yui. But the main original story canon stays as is. Hachiman and Yukino. That's all.

100% agreement, in the last OVA Yui was just being selfish and a third wheel. There was some good moment like Hachiman and Yukino's family dinner, but I want to forget about this OVA, it destroyed my good opinions about Yui, she was just acting like a Kid who's toy was taken by another kid. Funny, Hachiman choosed Yukino with his own will.
Jul 2, 2023 11:44 PM
Apr 2023
Firanek said:
saikyozero said:

It seems that you don't understand the depth of these characters, especially Yukino

There is no depth. She didn't even had any character development.
Jul 3, 2023 3:08 AM
Mar 2021
saikyozero said:
Firanek said:

There is no depth. She didn't even had any character development.

There was so much deep, she is very realistic character with so many layers.

She had character development, if you don't see it then that means that you propably don't relate to her and don't understand fealings and perspective of people like her.

I don't want to waste my time to explanin this deeply because there are already good analyzes on the internet but there are 2 main problems that she had to solve:

• Inability to trust and rely on others
• Lack of self-determination

Yukino had a façade of perfect and coping with everything, but she managed to break it. Accepting your own weaknesses and starting to trust and rely on others is an character development. Of course it is even deeper and more complex than I explained here if you want a fuller explanation then read the analysis or think about it yourself.
Jul 3, 2023 3:12 AM
Jun 2022
why choose one when he can have them all?
Jul 3, 2023 3:25 AM
Apr 2023
Reversign said:
I want an Iroha route 💀

WestOnAndrewAve said:

Yeah, Yukino didn't deserve Hachiman. She was only chosen because the plot wants her to. Yui should have gotten the win and it will still be a character development for Yukino. Her accepting her loss because she hasn't done anything for Hachiman.
Jul 3, 2023 6:13 AM
Feb 2021
Definitely want to see a Yui and Iroha route even if it's just another ova or something
Jul 3, 2023 6:16 AM
Apr 2023
I won't mind watching the same anime with a few episodes with slightly different scenes just so we can get a Yui route.
Sep 21, 2023 2:34 PM

Dec 2017
Anyone not in team Yukino wants and deserves one!
❝Kabo-chan is ran by the MAL staff team and does not respond to individual comments made on her profile.❞
I was immensely devastated.
Mar 4, 4:34 PM
May 2020
Only losers want another route,hachiman choose yukino because he love her so get it over, it almost 2 years that anime end but people are still crying right now,if you really want yui route than play the games(not canon)which is only created for your type of people
Mar 14, 7:03 AM
Jul 2021
yukino is so boring and why is she okay with him going on dates with other girls? Only likable part of her is the design. even characters in gag anime have better chemistry than this couple
Mar 14, 7:24 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Meh teacher route ftw
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan OVA Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ruzgfpegk - May 2, 2023

90 by IfIspeak »»
Mar 14, 7:07 AM

» What's the likelyhood of this getting dubbed?

MrYandereFan26 - Aug 2, 2023

4 by Reversign »»
Aug 3, 2023 5:39 PM

» Is this after S3 Finished or its between some timeline?

WomboComboLongo - Jan 22, 2021

37 by Asudox »»
Jul 30, 2023 11:59 AM

» How much does this OVA adapt?

TsutanaiFuun - Jul 6, 2023

4 by GeoXsf9 »»
Jul 8, 2023 5:53 AM

» Who opened the door at the end of the episode?

SMERQY - May 29, 2023

9 by Ricky16 »»
Jun 20, 2023 8:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.