Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 19, 2023 1:44 PM
Oct 2017
**Spoilers for the last 2 episodes**

I want to know other people's opinion, mostly because I have been thinking about it since I first watched the show back on 2007 but what was the deal with how the kids treated Adam at the end of the story? I know we can blame the plot, but I still find so odd how they were willing to leave a 6-7 year old (how old is he anyway??) by himself in a planet far away from any other type of civilization? It turns out his people returned but they had no idea about it, so it really bothered me how Menori, the one he was most close to, was the one that basically forced him to stay, and I guess it turned out well at the end (we don't see him afterwards and I wonder how Menori got his picture), so I just wanted to share my take on the random alien character from a show I had been invested since i'm like 12
Jun 19, 2023 6:43 PM
Aug 2020
hmm there was no manga and if i remember corectly adam was that alien. Im not sure but i think he was somehow connected to that planet , he couldnt leave. That was his parents birthplace. Im not sure if im blabbing wrong or so but i think its his parents wish and he lived with them and started to remember things. Ill need to rewatch some scenes again.
Jul 2, 2023 11:45 PM
Sep 2009
he wasnt left alone, others of his species came back at the end. maybe its just me but i thought they were making a logical choice since aliens hadnt been met yet by humans so bringing him back would have been crazy, not to mention luna was still just a child herself and couldnt raise adam. even assuming the human governments didnt take adam how would she know how to help him with human medicine and human food if he ever got sick again. he was better off with his own people who could look after him and be the bridge between their two species. thats how i looked at what happened in the end. i dont think they said as much but i think it was pretty much understood throughout the show that no one had met any aliens before and that he was the first one. it would only make logical sense that they could take him back with them. 

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mujin Wakusei Survive Episode 46 Discussion

danz - Dec 17, 2014

5 by kiwre »»
Jan 23, 11:11 PM

Poll: » Uninhabited Planet Survive Episode 42 Discussion

iTZAvishay - Sep 16, 2012

5 by kiwre »»
Jan 11, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Uninhabited Planet Survive Episode 52 Discussion

kisami - Feb 1, 2009

20 by HellindiuM »»
Oct 9, 2023 7:46 PM

Poll: » Mujin Wakusei Survive Episode 36 Discussion

FMmatron - Mar 11, 2019

7 by HellindiuM »»
Sep 24, 2023 4:10 PM

» I just gotta Rant

fheggy101 - Jul 11, 2022

2 by MariusDarkblade »»
Jul 3, 2023 12:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.