Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 31, 2023 7:33 AM
Nov 2019
I never create discussion topics and rarely participate in them, and maybe this is a dumb reason to start, but I feel lost right now. I just completed this manga and it was incredible. Usually once I finish a great manga or anime and get that void feeling, I search for content online about it to satiate my need for more. For some reason though, for this manga, I can barely find anything online at all. The fandom website is barren, the discussions are quite empty with only a handful of responses, and there are only a couple of videos I could find on YouTube. Why is content about this manga so scarce? And is there somewhere online where I can consume some more content related to it while I get over this feeling?
May 31, 2023 9:58 AM
Jan 2018
I finished it a month ago and spent a few days hollow and didn’t feel like doing anything as all I could do is think of the manga ,

I started looking at chapter discussion threads and look for answers that I was confused on like did the mcs become teachers etc ( from the wiki it said they did but can’t find anything confirming it )

And if everyone els future changed along with the mcs and if class rep does make her dream come true like it was said or if it changed.

Some other people told me to give Yumemi ga oka Wonderland a read as it’s by the same author and seems to set in the same world as this series there’s cameos of familiar characters in the background.
Jun 25, 2023 4:28 PM
Dec 2019
maybe it will get a full on adaption, insead of the anime that exists currently. But yeah kind of unfortunate nobody is talking about this manga.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jitsu wa Watashi wa Chapter 189 Discussion

allenallenallen - Jan 17, 2017

11 by Schernobyl »»
Jan 26, 4:08 PM

Poll: » Jitsu wa Watashi wa Chapter 196 Discussion

allenallenallen - Feb 19, 2017

25 by animefan8800 »»
Jan 16, 4:57 AM

Poll: » Jitsu wa Watashi wa Chapter 142 Discussion

Nilvius - Aug 18, 2016

8 by CHILLEDPHOENIX »»
Nov 24, 2023 1:52 AM

» Any chance for a manga accurate adaptation?

Dudeh - Aug 21, 2023

2 by Dudeh »»
Aug 22, 2023 3:54 AM

Poll: » Jitsu wa Watashi wa Chapter 164 Discussion

G_Spark233 - Apr 5, 2017

6 by -Arhael- »»
Jun 22, 2023 6:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.