Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (111) « First ... « 109 110 [111]
Apr 25, 6:42 PM

Jan 2024
Organising the restaurant we go to for a group of 5-6 is not fun, please help sometimes?

It's especially hard to coordinate when people have food restrictions (Religion, personal lifestyle, just sheer likes/dislikes)
Apr 25, 8:30 PM

Oct 2018
played dont starve together for the first time with tangerine.
what a boring game...i mean we only played for like 4 hours so doubt that's enough time to truly know what it's like but bleh

we're going back to zomboid.
Apr 25, 8:34 PM

Jun 2016
izuma said:
what a boring game
same tbh,
I don't get why it got so popular.

ค๓ เ ʝยรƚ
ƚ๏๏ ƈยƚє
Ŧ๏г ץ๏ย?

Apr 25, 8:39 PM

Oct 2018
DropOfLove said:
izuma said:
what a boring game

same tbh,
I don't get why it got so popular.

i just really despise the combat felt so clunky.
Apr 25, 8:53 PM

Jun 2016
izuma said:
despise the combat felt so clunky.

Tbh I feel like the point was that the combat didn't have much thought because the whole point of the game was that you don't want to fight things and just survive with more and more dwindling resources.
Issue is at some point the game started getting more and more combat focused while the combat is terrible and it just became boring; the survival aspect of the game has also been done better by toher games at this point. Zomboid, CDDA, UnrealWorld, Vintage Story etc etc

ค๓ เ ʝยรƚ
ƚ๏๏ ƈยƚє
Ŧ๏г ץ๏ย?

Apr 25, 11:10 PM

Oct 2018
DropOfLove said:
izuma said:
despise the combat felt so clunky.

Tbh I feel like the point was that the combat didn't have much thought because the whole point of the game was that you don't want to fight things and just survive with more and more dwindling resources.
Issue is at some point the game started getting more and more combat focused while the combat is terrible and it just became boring; the survival aspect of the game has also been done better by toher games at this point. Zomboid, CDDA, UnrealWorld, Vintage Story etc etc

i'll prolly try it again...
watched a guide video to see if him and i were just being stupid, and we kinda were.

i really want to enjoy the game, especially cuz he bought it for me like 3 years ago LOL and we just never played it.
tbh that's his fault he has such a busy life that i will not go into detail about for obvious reasons.

anyway zomboid mentioned
Apr 25, 11:29 PM
☆RetroRice☆

Oct 2023
Bruh I picked Goemon as my avatar because I thought he’s cool and why does his face look like this

Also it’s 1:30 and I can’t sleep haha
Gee, it sure is boring around here
Yesterday, 8:31 AM

Nov 2009
When irl person cant even fcking give you any time of day like theyre always focusing on something else as if you dont matter or are worth anything when youre not a tool for them to use. Heartbreak every time i dont know why i keep trying to connect lmao. Im exhausted. Zzzz

.... Wait .... Nah im done making excuses for them... Stuff is just how stuff is... Acceptance acceptance ..an sleep zzz
DostojevskijYesterday, 8:38 AM
"It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities"

- HP1 forever fave quote

//This was quoted in the year of 2009
Yesterday, 9:15 AM
Poison Princess

Feb 2024
Lemme tell you this cool thing. I’m on a road trip for my job today and I’m not driving and I forgot my power bank for my phone at home and my charger good times right the person in charge of the radio apparently just broke up with their significant other recently and it is all the most depressing music
Yesterday, 9:26 AM

Aug 2018
Why isn't miHoYo making more 5 star skins...

I need Eula to be in a suit.
Yesterday, 10:45 AM

Jun 2022
uaaaaaaaaaaa fumito ueda do something uaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Life is the act
Wherever it lies,
of seeking refuge in
under or over the earth,
the alone within the
the body will always rot.
alone
5 hours ago

Jan 2014
bro it's not fun fighting someone for fucking eons. you want a more balanced experience? go play retail, this shit has no place here
3 hours ago

Dec 2008
In this world, you better be stronger. Learn some fighting skill, get knowledge. In this world, you either be a wolf, or else, wolves will eat you alive. Never have any expectation of goodness coming from people. People are evil. The only ones you can trust is your own pack, your family, your tribe.
3 hours ago

Apr 2023
Desperation is turning to hatred. Either I'm growing stronger or I'm becoming a redpill -.-
3 hours ago

Nov 2009
When will my brain grow up and stop doing the "he/she hates me whenever im communicating with people in private" like wheeeeeen ? :) it makes me like pull back and .... Its not fcking reality even though it FEELS like it fck.me.

My brain makes so many problems with this one black/white feeling that just arent real cause its such a needy fcking beesch :D lol

Its more complex than that. :D cause people actually do think with more than just two braincells :D actually :D lmao

Some people even have the strange thing called "chill" :D

Lmao

... My brain is like the fcking donkey from shrek but instead of "are we there yet" its just yelling "do they hate me now !?" ".. now !?" " WHAT ABOUT NOW!? HELLO!?" "......... Okay its now ? Right ? 👀" *Punches brain in the face

lmao *frustrated fictive crying shut up
Dostojevskij2 hours ago
"It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities"

- HP1 forever fave quote

//This was quoted in the year of 2009
Pages (111) « First ... « 109 110 [111]

More topics from this board

» lowercase chat thread v.21 ghouls and goblins edition ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Oct 13, 2023

5772 by Dostojevskij »»
4 seconds ago

» What anime do you wanna watch the most in the Completed List of the user above you? v.3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

julyan - Oct 27, 2014

6121 by mokkocchi »»
25 seconds ago

» Have you seen the anime above? v.5 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Jan 23, 2023

5541 by MeguSae38 »»
4 minutes ago

» Is the user above a cult leader, cult follower, or neither? ( 1 2 3 4 )

IpreferEcchi - Aug 25, 2018

164 by mokkocchi »»
5 minutes ago

» Crack the Code - Acronym Game v3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Jun 15, 2020

2971 by Rizz_Khalifa »»
7 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.