Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 26, 2023 1:24 AM
Dec 2019
this is pretty good especially episodes 9 11 and 12 touched my feelings. yeah I don't really like MC's [Human] attitude. But to be honest this is the behavior of every human being so it's quite natural..... there's nothing wrong with this anime.... I'll be reading this light novel starting today.....
Apr 26, 2023 1:57 AM
Apr 2023
Ghefira said:
this is pretty good especially episodes 9 11 and 12 touched my feelings. yeah I don't really like MC's [Human] attitude. But to be honest this is the behavior of every human being so it's quite natural..... there's nothing wrong with this anime.... I'll be reading this light novel starting today.....

if you have seen the special episode that is the end of the story.... no survivors only the assistants, i have no desire to read the novel because it's too......
Apr 26, 2023 2:19 AM
Apr 2023
Yusronyusron said:
Ghefira said:

if you have seen the special episode that is the end of the story.... no survivors only the assistants, i have no desire to read the novel because it's too......

it's real and it's pretty painful. we humans destroy everything When all is destroyed God will repeat everything from the beginning.... This will be repeated. Lately I have reduced the use of air conditioners and private vehicles for the sake of the environment and for the sake of my future children and grandchildren. I highly recommend this anime for you stupid humans
Apr 30, 2023 10:39 PM
Aug 2021
Ghefira said:

I expected it to be an average fantasy show but it exceeded my expectations. The witty dialogues and metaphors make this show definitely worth watching. It's just sad that this hidden gem didn't get much attention.
Aug 22, 2023 10:34 PM
Jul 2020
Oakenshield_ said:
Ghefira said:

I expected it to be an average fantasy show but it exceeded my expectations. The witty dialogues and metaphors make this show definitely worth watching. It's just sad that this hidden gem didn't get much attention.
is it a sad watch?
Oakenshield_ said:
Ghefira said:

id like to know if this is a sad watch? I won’t let animation trick me ever again
Aug 23, 2023 8:34 AM
Aug 2021
AnOnYmOuS__101 said:
Oakenshield_ said:

is it a sad watch?
Oakenshield_ said:

id like to know if this is a sad watch? I won’t let animation trick me ever again

It's not a sad watch. It wasn't for me at least. But, one might get some kind of existentialist vibe or bittersweet emptiness from it. The anime didn't adapt the entire novel as far as I know.
Aug 25, 2023 11:21 AM

Dec 2017
AnOnYmOuS__101 said:
Oakenshield_ said:

is it a sad watch?
Oakenshield_ said:

This show was too real for me, so much that I cried in the final half. The best of the best, not even Clannad managed to move me so much.
Aug 25, 2023 11:27 AM

Mar 2020
This show is really one of a kind. The way it present its grim but real ideas in a metaphorical and funny way hits hard. I also really like the main character
Aug 26, 2023 9:23 PM
Jul 2020
anizawa89 said:
AnOnYmOuS__101 said:
is it a sad watch?
This show was too real for me, so much that I cried in the final half. The best of the best, not even Clannad managed to move me so much.
damm all I know is that Clannad is fucking sad and if this is just as much then I rather skip
Aug 26, 2023 9:24 PM
Jul 2020
Chadow_2B said:
This show is really one of a kind. The way it present its grim but real ideas in a metaphorical and funny way hits hard. I also really like the main character
is it a sad watch?
Chadow_2B said:
question is this a sad watch? Hate stuff like that
Aug 26, 2023 9:25 PM
Jul 2020
Oakenshield_ said:
AnOnYmOuS__101 said:
is it a sad watch?

It's not a sad watch. It wasn't for me at least. But, one might get some kind of existentialist vibe or bittersweet emptiness from it. The anime didn't adapt the entire novel as far as I know.
by sad I mean if the mc loses anyone during the anime’s progression or stuff like that and or rape elements also being in it.
Aug 27, 2023 11:47 AM

Apr 2020
It's a really unique anime it's rare to see a post apocalyptic world to look like this and the way it shows some darker themes in a comedic way it's pretty nice 

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

prismheart - Jul 22, 2012

124 by Safrichh »»
Mar 2, 7:54 PM

Poll: » Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Aug 26, 2012

118 by kirA_-_ »»
Mar 1, 5:29 PM

Poll: » Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Aug 19, 2012

144 by kirA_-_ »»
Mar 1, 4:54 PM

Poll: » Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

prismheart - Aug 12, 2012

132 by kirA_-_ »»
Mar 1, 4:04 PM

Poll: » Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

prismheart - Aug 5, 2012

126 by kirA_-_ »»
Feb 29, 3:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.