Forum Settings
Forums
The Vexations of a Shut-In Vampire Princess (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 24, 2023 8:04 AM

Jan 2017
There's a surprising amount of bloody action scenes on this "Heavenly Paradise" arc and there's also a lot of heartwarming ones. What I like most about this volume is it is almost like the Aruka Republic arc from last vol but minus the uninteresting last minute attempt antagonist backstory

Karla's character development is hands down the best in the series so far, seeing her be such klutz from vol 3 to the badass and with a will-of-steel by the end of vol 4 was such a joy to follow especially after the painful debate event. ALL HAIL FUUZEN. Karin being such an idiot letting in a Inverse Moon spy as her right-hand feels too plot-convenient but eh I'll let it slide due to a family revenge-ish backstory. Speaking of family revenge backstory, Fuyao's also got one but I'll reserve judgement on hers when it's fleshed out in the subsequent volumes

I have a soft spot for anything time-travel related so I'm digging Karla's Core Implosion alongside Komarin's form when she drank Karla's blood. Interesting how Kakumei initially would have stopped Fuyao but he has good senses to notice the Karla + Komarin combo would come anyway. lmao Yohann died in the final fight due to a stick

What the fuck this was an entirely different timeline whereas the original timeline got run over by Inverse Moon as Karla awakened her powers too late + She never met Komarin? WHAT AN ENDING

FragmantLemonApr 24, 2023 8:07 AM
Jul 18, 2023 7:17 AM
May 2020
Oh man, my mouth was on the floor when Komari got slashed in the torso and her insides were no longer inside. Such a good read.

More topics from this board

» Anime Announced for 2023

ARK-13 - Jan 5, 2023

4 by some1uused2know »»
Jan 1, 2:49 PM

Poll: » Hikikomari Kyuuketsuki no Monmon Volume 5 Discussion

FragmantLemon - Sep 30, 2023

0 by FragmantLemon »»
Sep 30, 2023 5:48 AM

Poll: » Hikikomari Kyuuketsuki no Monmon Volume 3 Discussion

FragmantLemon - Dec 27, 2022

1 by minjych »»
Feb 22, 2023 8:07 PM

Poll: » Hikikomari Kyuuketsuki no Monmon Volume 2 Discussion

FragmantLemon - Sep 23, 2022

1 by noangst »»
Sep 24, 2022 7:40 AM

Poll: » Hikikomari Kyuuketsuki no Monmon Volume 1 Discussion

FragmantLemon - Apr 21, 2022

2 by FragmantLemon »»
Apr 23, 2022 10:40 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.