Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 1, 2023 12:57 AM

Feb 2021
I started watching the KnK series because of this gif I saw:

However, after watching 8 movies I swear I didn't see this scene. So as you can imagine I'm red at this point because I expected to see this one cool-looking scene, but I haven't seen it yet. So I thought to myself, surely this scene is in the "Future Gospel" installments, right? I mean 2 movies left surely it's there, right? So I started researching like crazy and came across this video... someone tell me that this scene was not only used in this ad to promote the game?

PLEASE TELL ME IT'S IN A MOVIE AND I MISSED IT!

"๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜บ, ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช... ๐˜•๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ."
โป๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜–๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช
Apr 1, 2023 1:03 AM
May 2020
i may be wrong
but this was just used as a promotion
Apr 1, 2023 1:08 AM
Mar 2022
It looks like a slightly different art style from the movies, so it might just be from that advertisement.
Apr 1, 2023 1:19 AM
Dec 2020
Yes, this scene was only used in the trailer to promote the collab with fate/grand order x kara no kyoukay.
Apr 1, 2023 1:21 AM

Feb 2021
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined. Thanks for the replies though.

"๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜บ, ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช... ๐˜•๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ."
โป๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜–๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช
Apr 1, 2023 1:35 AM

Jan 2017
ScuzzyBear said:
because of this gif I saw

Isn't that mine ? x)

And yeah , as pointed out by the user above , this comes from the announcement of the Kara no Kyoukai events in Fate/Grand Order.
Those short ads all have splendid Animation , but are definitely just baits.

A shame you didn't really liked Kara no Kyoukai , but it's not a story revolving around Action to begin with.
The Fate Series would be more for you if it's what you are looking for.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Apr 1, 2023 1:49 AM
Jun 2020
I hate when I picked up Skyrim for the first time and didn’t play as an IRL character who wore IRL armour

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kara no Kyoukai: Fukan Fuukei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - May 20, 2008

371 by Hadrian03 »»
Mar 26, 2:51 PM

» What would you recommend in the Kara no Kyoukai series if I were to see it in a movie theater?

kihel - Nov 18, 2023

16 by kihel »»
Dec 4, 2023 4:42 PM

» future KnK movies similar to this first one? (spoilers maybe)

yoru987 - Sep 8, 2023

21 by Zane_0 »»
Oct 25, 2023 5:51 PM

» Is the plot of each film self-contained?

StaleNut - Jul 4, 2023

8 by IhnalakoKaina »»
Jul 4, 2023 4:47 AM

» Do you like Shiki?

Stacias - Aug 6, 2022

24 by Merve2Love »»
Jun 30, 2023 8:44 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.