Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 12, 2010 5:48 AM

Jan 2010
Take a look at this person's review on Angel Beats:
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Sa_De_Me_Ta/reviews
Finish reading?Thinks this guy is too dumb to understand Angel Beat?GREAT!Now lets all insult him ^-^
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 12, 2010 8:03 AM

Dec 2008
Lol. Read that awhile ago.
Just leave him alone I guess. Up till this day I still don't get why do people judge anime according to some invisible standards. I mean if people enjoyed it then it's successful in a way yes?
Though that guy really lost me in his review and I believe he's just insulting Angel Beats so lets just Crucify him.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 12, 2010 10:11 AM

Oct 2009
if she realy that sick of it why keep watching to episode 5
JUST GO AND KILL YOUR SELF
although she got some point but still judge of hatred gut xD
May 12, 2010 10:54 AM

May 2010
Eh... she has some good points. I must admit, the first thing I thought when I saw Yurippe was 'oh look, it's Haruhi... that's original...'. The similarity between Kanade and Nagato is overstated in that review, but is there unfortunately. And as for the rest of the accusations about stereotypes... well, yes. Not entirely wrong. But you find a certain degree of character archetypes anywhere in fiction, not least in anime. So long as it's not taken to extremes, one shouldn't complain. Truly original works do exist, but they are rare - at the end of the day, that's because truly unique human beings are also rare. A little unfair to ask fictional characters to be consistently interesting and varied when the non-fictional ones can be such a bland lot at times.

And on the wider points, I disagree. Angel Beats! isn't just a view-getter without any point. It has a serious storyline, yes tempered with frequent comedy, but still inherently interesting and as original as one can ask for (bearing in mind that, similarly to my last point, there are no new ideas under the sun). And the characters aren't bland whatsoever, even if they're not ground-breaking. So yes, disagree.

But then, maybe that goes without saying. Is there any real point bitching about someone writing a poor review of the show we love? She's entitled to her opinion, and we to ours. Making undue fuss can only be a sign of insecurity.
May 12, 2010 11:19 PM

Jan 2010
Osric said:

But then, maybe that goes without saying. Is there any real point bitching about someone writing a poor review of the show we love? She's entitled to her opinion, and we to ours. Making undue fuss can only be a sign of insecurity.

Haha :)
I know it's her own opinion but as an Angel Beat fan,i cannot just shut up >.<
Gongratz,you've just found out i'm a very imature person :D
lol
May 16, 2010 5:12 AM
Mar 2009
the review is not helpful, thats all. I watched and read all my manga and anime series without reading reviews because everyone has their own opinion although i judge a movie based on its synopsis..

Forgive the reviewer. We don't actually judge a series based on one review, don't we?
May 16, 2010 5:59 AM

Jan 2010
kid1412 said:
the review is not helpful, thats all. I watched and read all my manga and anime series without reading reviews because everyone has their own opinion although i judge a movie based on its synopsis..

Forgive the reviewer. We don't actually judge a series based on one review, don't we?

Yup,we don't :)
That's why i don't read review before watching/reading animes/mangas too ;)

But thank god the reviewer didn't just watch 1 episode of Angel Beat and did the review :) I just HATE it when a reviewer just watch 1 episode of the anime and did a horrible review on it >.<
SAY NO TO WRITING A REVIEW AFTER THE WATCHING THE FIRST EPISODE :D
Now join this club:
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=4139 <----- yes,i'm advertising :D:D
May 16, 2010 8:16 AM

May 2009
i say they shouldnt do any reviews till the series is over or just do a review for each ep
May 16, 2010 8:30 AM

Feb 2010
lol at the review!! ^^

but still he got points..
^^

just random fag...don't mind him

@Senko: it sucks...
CashdaxMay 16, 2010 8:35 AM
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

May 16, 2010 8:47 AM

Feb 2010
Insult delivered...

Hey guys...Your turn
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

May 16, 2010 8:50 AM

Feb 2010
haha definitely something wrong with em.

Do you like or wish for the Otonashi X Tachibana Kanade pairing from Angel Beats? Or just love both characters?
Then Join the club ^^:The Otonashi X Tachibana Kanade Club

May 17, 2011 7:49 AM

Feb 2011
That's not helpful. That's really bad to wrote a review if he/she just watched one episode of AB!. :) V
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Any Yuri haters?

KazeFalcon - May 2, 2010

15 by DepressedRabbit »»
Mar 22, 2019 1:17 PM

» So why do you like Otanashi and Tachibana as couple?

gerb234 - May 1, 2010

9 by Yuki__Kuran »»
Aug 27, 2017 12:04 PM

» Request a Member Card :) [OPEN] ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KazeFalcon - May 7, 2010

228 by SongstressAeris »»
Mar 10, 2013 9:56 AM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 6 Discussion

Exfinia - May 7, 2010

11 by Niitatsu »»
May 17, 2011 8:05 AM

Poll: » What you think about Angel Beats from 1st epi till now

Shin_Star - May 10, 2010

10 by Niitatsu »»
May 17, 2011 7:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.