How did Cid find Rose in
?

Did the LN elaborate?

Jan 26, 2023 2:44 AM
Jul 2022
Are u really asking this?
Jan 26, 2023 2:44 AM
Jul 2021
Because he’s shadow, also last episode explains that they had the shadow members watching over her at all time.
Jan 26, 2023 2:45 AM
Nov 2022
I thought it was relatively clear in the anime? It didn't leave a lot up to interpretation 🤔
Jan 26, 2023 2:55 AM
Jun 2021
I wish I could be the vanquisher of doubt for you but sadly I am not boundless. This is just my recollection from last week and is fallible but the puppet princess was a feisty in that moment, the strings were in rupture. With the puppet being a puppet of worth the author masquerade commanded the worthless greek numbers to find the ultimate cause. If next episode the shadow beast/god finds her, he just followed smell of the worthless greek numbers?
///
Jan 26, 2023 2:56 AM

Mar 2021
I'm really not trying to be rude,
but please tell me you are blind... Please!!
I mean c'mon, how hard is it to miss this?

Also Cid can sense magic, remember from episode 2?
Also, Rose wasn't hiding in Oriana kingdom tunnels, She was hiding in Midgar kingdom tunnela
V1P3R0PJan 26, 2023 3:03 AM
Jan 26, 2023 3:04 AM

Jul 2020
Author interference
Jan 26, 2023 3:26 AM
Nov 2021
i wanna see Rose's new power ASAP
Jan 26, 2023 3:32 AM
May 2021
SushantGahlawat said:

she doesn't get any special powers just he slime suit and stuff
Jan 26, 2023 3:32 AM

Apr 2011
He's shadow. So...
Jan 26, 2023 3:46 AM

Oct 2015
According to LN Volume 2:

EDIT: Sorry for the terrible screenshot. Hopes this answer your question.
Jan 26, 2023 4:33 AM
May 2021
He who lurks in shadows finds those in shadows
Jan 26, 2023 4:55 AM

Oct 2021
It's the opposite, Rose found him. Cid played piano for an entire day just to wait for her to find him there, even though it would be much easier for him to trace her magic.
Jan 26, 2023 5:21 AM
May 2021
Argyll said:
How did Cid find Rose in
?

Did the LN elaborate?

Epsilon told him bruh
Jan 26, 2023 6:10 AM

Nov 2019
SushantGahlawat said:

She would get her belly swollen towards the end
SgtBateManJan 26, 2023 6:14 AM
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Jan 26, 2023 7:08 AM

Apr 2021
He found her because he is the all knowing and all seeing mastermind who manipulates everything from the shadows. Rose being in the underground tunnels was already anticipated by him as she's just an expendable little pawn in his grand masterplan.
He's just like Ayanokouji fr
I love Monogatari Series
Jan 26, 2023 7:30 AM
Apr 2020
I think he was just finding a place to play the piano and accidentally rose found him...

there's a lot of coincidence in this anime
Jan 26, 2023 8:21 AM

Jan 2013
What a dumb post, he's basically a god in that world. 
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Jan 26, 2023 11:34 AM
Apr 2011
V1P3R0P said:

Also, Rose wasn't hiding in Oriana kingdom tunnels, She was hiding in Midgar kingdom tunnela
Hisokalovesgon said:
By all means, it was also clearly stated in the anime that Cid refused any further information from Beta. So the point of vast network of Beta is mute. It was clearly stated the underground tunnels are a large system (how else would you hide in it?) and connect to more things, purportedly to rest of the kingdom (but likely to Cult of Diablos' facilities).

Blind? I mean, think a bit more before you spout nonsense?

Regarding the point it not being Oriana Kingdom, yes, it actually is Oriana Kingdom capital. Rose Oriana is the princess of Oriana Kingdom and she ran into underground tunnel of the royal capital of Oriana Kingdom shortly after seeing her father, the Oriana king.

I hope that is enough Oriana to drive the point home?

It really wouldn't be rude to say that a certain someone is moronic and rude.

Drabkebab said:
I thought it was relatively clear in the anime? It didn't leave a lot up to interpretation 🤔

Recall that the royal capital underground tunnels are mentioned to be a large network and purportedly connect to the rest of the kingdom. In the anime, it is also directly spelled out that the size and complexity of the tunnels was what made it possible for Rose to hide. Size and complexity came up multiple times.

Meanwhile, Cid was explicitly shown to be separate from any possible info Beta may possessed.

Since you found it no room for interpretation, what is your deduced method given the above? Care to share?
NewestPersonHere said:

Yes it does. Thanks a lot!

That does lead me to be curious to how the LN set up the piano performance.

It's a lot easy to run into Rose without having to have a location nearby for a grande piano. 

It's fine if it's handwavium. I am just curious if the author happened to think of something clever.

Jan 26, 2023 11:35 AM
Apr 2011
LostSpectre said:
What a dumb post, he's basically a god in that world
"God's power did it" is a boring explanation.

If the author has something else, it'd be more interesting. Hence, the post is to ask in case there is something clever. Or something humorous.

----

Perhaps also curious, though not nearly as much as the question in OP, is why you couldn't realize the above yourself and instead wrote a dumb comment, behaving as a dumb person.

P.S. In case you don't get the possible humor part, you should re-watch the anime and pay attention to how the anime attempts to set up a lot of coincidences where Cid's silly ploys end up appearing supremely intelligent by chance. 

In case you don't get what possibly can be clever, well, that is to be expected.
ArgyllJan 26, 2023 11:42 AM
Jan 26, 2023 11:42 AM

Jan 2013
Argyll said:
LostSpectre said:
What a dumb post, he's basically a god in that world
"God's power did it" is a boring explanation.

If the author has something else, it'd be more interesting. Hence, the post is to ask in case there is something clever.

----

Perhaps also curious, though not nearly as much as the question in OP, is why you couldn't realize the above yourself and instead wrote a dumb comment, behaving as a dumb person.
The premise of the entire show is him having absurd luck/powers, to the point where everything he says ends up either being true or somehow works out in his favor, so it seems fucking pointless to me to bother enquiring over something that clearly has no legitimate explanation, regardless of the circumstances. But hey, you ask all the dumb questions your heart desires, don't feel like a random person on the internet is stopping you. 
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Jan 26, 2023 12:03 PM

Mar 2021
Argyll said:
V1P3R0P said:

By all means, it was also clearly stated in the anime that Cid refused any further information from Beta. So the point of vast network of Beta is mute. It was clearly stated the underground tunnels are a large system (how else would you hide in it?) and connect to more things, purportedly to rest of the kingdom (but likely to Cult of Diablos' facilities).

Regarding the point it not being Oriana Kingdom, yes, it actually is Oriana Kingdom capital. Rose Oriana is the princess of Oriana Kingdom and she ran into underground tunnel of the royal capital of Oriana Kingdom shortly after seeing her father, the Oriana king.

• Cid has the ability to detect and differentiate magic signatures. How do you think he found Alexia in the first arc? It's because he can recognize familiar mana signatures(if you want a logical explanation). But somebody is forgetting he is protagonist who defies logic and can just do whatever he want.

• It was Midgair kingdom's tunnel, the place which Cid blasted off during his fight against Zenon. It was made clear with the visuals in many possible occasions.

• Beta also mentioned she has not left the city yet. How do you think Rose will even escape the city after being spotlighted for attempt to murder? Ofcourse the city borders will be tightly secured. Oh wait.... Did you forget the Oriana King had come to Midgair as a guest to the God of War festival? I think you did. This does prove my point about you being blind. And I can also safely tell that you lack basic deduction skills.

V1P3R0PJan 26, 2023 12:12 PM
Jan 26, 2023 2:52 PM
Sep 2021
NewestPersonHere said:

Wait, we're still on volume 2?! That's incredible!!!
Jan 26, 2023 4:14 PM

Oct 2015
Argyll said:
V1P3R0P said:

Hisokalovesgon said:

Drabkebab said:

Recall that the royal capital underground tunnels are mentioned to be a large network and purportedly connect to the rest of the kingdom. In the anime, it is also directly spelled out that the size and complexity of the tunnels was what made it possible for Rose to hide. Size and complexity came up multiple times.

Meanwhile, Cid was explicitly shown to be separate from any possible info Beta may possessed.

Since you found it no room for interpretation, what is your deduced method given the above? Care to share?
NewestPersonHere said:

Yes it does. Thanks a lot!

That does lead me to be curious to how the LN set up the piano performance.

It's a lot easy to run into Rose without having to have a location nearby for a grande piano. 

It's fine if it's handwavium. I am just curious if the author happened to think of something clever.

Cid can detect Rose’s magic to find her easily but he chose to have a piano scene just to look cool.

He tries to look cool regularly in the LN. >_>

Well, that backfired at the end of first half of Volume 4.
Jan 26, 2023 6:20 PM

Oct 2022
Tbh, he's shadow of course he would find her no matter where she is. Also, she's his wife
Jan 26, 2023 7:46 PM
Jul 2020
V1P3R0P said:
Argyll said:

• Cid has the ability to detect and differentiate magic signatures. How do you think he found Alexia in the first arc? It's because he can recognize familiar mana signatures(if you want a logical explanation). But somebody is forgetting he is protagonist who defies logic and can just do whatever he want.

• It was Midgair kingdom's tunnel, the place which Cid blasted off during his fight against Zenon. It was made clear with the visuals in many possible occasions.

• Beta also mentioned she has not left the city yet. How do you think Rose will even escape the city after being spotlighted for attempt to murder? Ofcourse the city borders will be tightly secured. Oh wait.... Did you forget the Oriana King had come to Midgair as a guest to the God of War festival? I think you did.  This does prove my point about you being blind. And I can also safely tell that you lack basic deduction skills.

a little extra to prove that Oriana is still in the Midgar Kingdom. She escaped during the Bushin Festival

Jan 28, 2023 9:21 AM
May 2018
Argyll said:
How did Cid find Rose in
?

Did the LN elaborate?

The reason shadow (cid) was able to find rose was because he wanted to act cool with the piano and create a scenario that was enchanting and by mistake he put the piano in the tunnel which rose escaped through (like all the times he finds himself at the forefront of all things).in short it was by chance he found rose.
Jan 28, 2023 2:30 PM
May 2020
cids followers already tracked her as being in the underground tunnels fam, said so in the episode
Jan 29, 2023 8:40 AM
Oct 2021
SgtBateMan said:
SushantGahlawat said:

What's FMA?? (character limit)
Jan 29, 2023 2:34 PM

Nov 2019
MarshyNotOP said:
SgtBateMan said:

What's FMA?? (character limit)

Your long lost imagination, I guess.
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Jan 30, 2023 8:00 AM

Sep 2018
Argyll said:
How did Cid find Rose in
?

Did the LN elaborate?

Cid didn't find Rose, it didn't happen where you thought it did, there is no need for elaboration and you clearly have no idea how far sound can travel under the right conditions.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2022

730 by Sayan_Pal »»
Apr 19, 3:27 AM

» Will it get less cringe? ( 1 2 )

fghPOWA - Mar 28

71 by TRXPLE »»
Apr 18, 6:01 AM

Poll: » Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2023

745 by HatsuoIM »»
Apr 18, 3:56 AM

» How is Cid so strong?

eWEQRW123123 - Apr 13

5 by Sayan_Pal »»
Apr 15, 7:32 AM

» This anime would be 10x better without Cid ( 1 2 3 4 )

Apollo_Injustice - Dec 21, 2023

173 by Sayan_Pal »»
Apr 13, 7:43 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.