Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
King's Game
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 7, 2023 5:01 PM

Oct 2021
So, I just finished the anime and my score might be unreasonable for an ass plot like this one's, I got a few questions in my head that the ending didn't really answer.
The three found out that to end the game every participant had to die, right? Then why after the outro, they showed us that a new game is starting again? I'm pretty sure the girl in the last scenes died by drowning herself in the sea, right?
Did someone manage to survive or am I wrong? Did the girl just drop the corpse into the sea and continued to survive? I mean, we didn't see her in the heaven scene. If that is so, then that would explain the game continuing, since when the MC was the only survivor in his first game, he was given the choice to either continue with the king's game or just die. Also the girl im referring to is Riona, in the last episode.
And in the ending it also said "To be continued", yet it's been like 6 years and still nothing, did the manga also end like this?
yes.
Jan 7, 2023 9:36 PM
May 2021
AsuxAX said:
So, I just finished the anime and my score might be unreasonable for an ass plot like this one's, I got a few questions in my head that the ending didn't really answer.
The three found out that to end the game every participant had to die, right? Then why after the outro, they showed us that a new game is starting again? I'm pretty sure the girl in the last scenes died by drowning herself in the sea, right?
Did someone manage to survive or am I wrong? Did the girl just drop the corpse into the sea and continued to survive? I mean, we didn't see her in the heaven scene. If that is so, then that would explain the game continuing, since when the MC was the only survivor in his first game, he was given the choice to either continue with the king's game or just die. Also the girl im referring to is Riona, in the last episode.
And in the ending it also said "To be continued", yet it's been like 6 years and still nothing, did the manga also end like this?

that last scene in the anime is actually a part of the sequel and there is a sequel manga. The game just never ends and keeps spreading (idk why it happens as I haven't read the manga but know few things) . And some problem is there with these Japanese fellas, they don't make sequels of survival action animes except few. I am waiting for Darwins game sequel but still not announced and same with some others. So there is less chance Kings game will get sequel anime!
Jan 8, 2023 9:24 AM

Jul 2015
I don't think you should think about this, because almost nothing in this show made sense. I guess that final scene was supposed to bait a sequel, which will never happen.

Jan 8, 2023 3:17 PM

Oct 2021
Piromysl said:
I don't think you should think about this, because almost nothing in this show made sense. I guess that final scene was supposed to bait a sequel, which will never happen.

Hm, you're right.
I was just curious anyways, not that I actually liked this show. It was just the deaths that kind of made me emotional and such. Maybe I just have a bad taste.
Thanks.
yes.
May 16, 2023 4:48 AM
Sep 2019
Because Nobuaki still not dead and virus already spread to everyone in country, like it said it will not stop until everyone in the world die. And this time the king could no longer control Nobuaki or order him anymore, and became a great threat to the king. So, this is one of the order in next arc of novel, if they still want to make season 2.

Order 4
[Friday 11 June at 00.02 am.]

'11 June (Fri.) 00.02
Sender: King
Title: The King's Game
Contents: This is a king game that all high school students living in Japan must participate.
Following this, the King's orders are absolute.
Follow it within 24 hours.
*cannot waive right midway*
Order 4
Kill Kanazawa Nobuaki.
*Killer will be freed from King's Game*
END'
Aum5555May 16, 2023 9:39 PM
May 16, 2023 5:08 AM
Sep 2019
And Nobuaki in novel is very much more handsome for me. lol

Aum5555May 16, 2023 10:04 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ousama Game The Animation Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2017

138 by Jakerr11 »»
Apr 16, 10:52 PM

Poll: » Ousama Game The Animation Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2017

131 by Nitrofire11111 »»
Mar 16, 3:02 PM

Poll: » Ousama Game The Animation Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2017

316 by sjw_vegeta »»
Mar 10, 12:29 PM

Poll: » Ousama Game The Animation Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2017

99 by sjw_vegeta »»
Mar 6, 11:35 PM

Poll: » Ousama Game The Animation Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2017

116 by sjw_vegeta »»
Mar 3, 12:08 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.