Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 3, 2023 7:15 AM
Nov 2022
CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR THIS MOVIE, REMINISCENCE ARC MOVIE AND SEASON 1

I need answers because everything got kind of confusing to me. So Scorched Halloween was at the end of the first season between Japan and some other Asian thing (if I understood it correctly). Then in Reminiscence arc (spoiler)
. Then in this movie the Asian thing is the one doing the experiments (?) and the Japanese don't want that (I think, since they had to attack the astroid), neither do the Americans, because the Americans are afraid of world war.

Someone please tell me if that's correct and explain it a bit further because I'm pretty lost when it comes to who is fighting against who and for what reasons. Thanks in advance
Jan 3, 2023 8:45 AM
Aug 2022
Big spoiler alert,
so basically story goes when they were childs Japan vs Rusia, in school Japan vs China, but there is lot of Japan vs Japan including private companys like in this film
Jan 3, 2023 10:13 AM

Jul 2021
In the movie, a "rogue" group of japanese scientists make the orbit changing experiments. The Japanese governemet is not aware of this.

The USNA (an allied nation to Japan), having submarines and ships in the pacific, discover the experiments and launch a secret operation to stop those experiments. They dont know if these experiments are sanctioned by the japanese government, but that is irrelevant to them.

the Eastern Asian Alliance (EAA) has no role in the movie.

In the first season, they and the New Soviets were the ones who supported the anti magic terrorists in the first arc;
Then a criminal syndicate from EAA had its role in the inter-school competition arc (second arc);
And finally, the EAA military launched an attack during the scientific competition (third arc) which led to Scorched Halloween.

then season two consists in the USNA sending lina as a spy to identify and neutralize the magician responsible for scorched halloween.
Jan 3, 2023 3:35 PM
Nov 2022
IhnalakoKaina said:
In the movie, a "rogue" group of japanese scientists make the orbit changing experiments. The Japanese governemet is not aware of this.

The USNA (an allied nation to Japan), having submarines and ships in the pacific, discover the experiments and launch a secret operation to stop those experiments. They dont know if these experiments are sanctioned by the japanese government, but that is irrelevant to them.

In the first season, they and the New Soviets were the ones who supported the anti magic terrorists in the first arc;
Then a criminal syndicate from EAA had its role in the inter-school competition arc (second arc);
And finally, the EAA military launched an attack during the scientific competition (third arc) which led to Scorched Halloween.

then season two consists in the USNA sending lina as a spy to identify and neutralize the magician responsible for scorched halloween.

About the second arc; was No Head Dragon part of EAA?
Jan 3, 2023 5:46 PM

Jul 2021
PoleLord said:
IhnalakoKaina said:

About the second arc; was No Head Dragon part of EAA?

no head dragon is a criminal syndicate with its headquarters in EAA. not part of the governement.

think of it like the yakuza or the italian mafia.

More topics from this board

» Does this movie take place before season 3?

BDJosh23 - Apr 7

8 by nightmare_kt »»
Apr 8, 8:32 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Movie: Hoshi wo Yobu Shoujo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

-Stray - Jun 19, 2017

138 by ep5ilon »»
Sep 21, 2023 10:55 PM

» About this and Visitor Arc

Grontan - Aug 28, 2021

5 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Nov 23, 2021 8:13 PM

» Do you need to watch this movie before season 2?

AHomicidalTV - Oct 3, 2020

13 by YukinaHimiragi »»
Jul 3, 2021 11:25 PM

» i wounder how long its going to take for a season 2

audac1ous - Jul 10, 2017

17 by 1ncognit0 »»
Sep 7, 2020 5:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.