Forum Settings
Forums

We've actually got alot of anime and manga focus on grown ups so why not share our favorite lesser known anime/manga focusing on grown up casts

New
Jan 1, 2023 9:49 PM
Dec 2017
Like a bolt from the blueits time 4 a threadview!!

Going to get right to the fucking point on here, yep theres actually alot and alot more to come that has yet to be approved on the database new and old releases and this complaint comes from both sides of the spectrum shoujo and shounen side and well.......... crow is going to have to be blunt here, ,but WE HAVE IT YOU JUST HAVE TO DISCOVER IT AND SHILL IT AND START DELETING TWITTER AND STOP TWEETING AND START CREATING IF WE WANT MORE OF IT TO PARAPHRASE CALLIOPE MORI we have a demograph its called seinen and josei and theres alot of gems to discover there and i mean alot and i have a fuck ton of recs i made of all kinds of demographics so that both sides of the area can enjoy too so there is zero point bitching about and theres a millions worth of stuff to enjoy you just gotta really give each work a fair shot and make those recs if you like it alot and well enough about me and my edginess lol.

So now time for me to shill genshiken again, lol this show still is really great, the humor,characters,art and animation all were just so good and yeah i honestly want a physical media copy of it now because of how much i liked the series and see, the college setting is a backdrop it can be a high school or even outside of it and still be a great show since it shows grown up sol stuff too.

So if anything just make the characters likable regardless of age differences and you'll be good to go now that being said do you have a favorite lesser known anime or manga with a grown up cast let me know and enjoy the thread!

Jan 1, 2023 11:17 PM

May 2019
Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai!
Golden Boy
Redline
Space☆Dandy
Black Lagoon
Joshiraku
Interstella5555: The 5tory of The 5ecret 5tar 5ystem
Maison Ikkoku
Bubblegum Crisis/Crash
Taiho Shichau zo
Space Cobra
Golgo 13
Jan 2, 2023 5:40 AM

Aug 2018
barakamon easily my favorite stuff on this categorie. i'm not sure rather it considered as lesser known but sure i think it deserved some more love 
still having great time with my stuff

More topics from this board

» Has anime made you erotophobic?

LenRea - Yesterday

13 by LostSpectre »»
13 minutes ago

» Why are so many ecchi enjoyers overweight?

EverRealm - 11 hours ago

34 by Spunkert »»
17 minutes ago

» Do you wish your culture was more represent in anime?

Spunkert - Yesterday

32 by Abomination_suah »»
23 minutes ago

» "This was a Masterpiece!!!" sections or moments in shows that aren't that.

APolygons2 - Yesterday

22 by Cestlavie_ »»
25 minutes ago

Poll: » What's with all the hate from the MAL community towards Anitubers? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 25

79 by IrrelevantGuy »»
30 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.