Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
The Daily Life of the Immortal King
Dec 11, 2022 1:10 AM
I love femboys.

Sep 2022
Since the S3 finale is finally out, I decided to make another "Best Season Poll" so vote away peeps!

My rankings:
1. Season 1 (8/10)

A 2nd place tie between Season 2 & Season 3. (both are 7/10's)

While Season 2 had better episodes in general, Season 3 had a better finale.
GoatPieceLuffyDec 11, 2022 8:27 AM
๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™‹๐™ž๐™š๐™˜๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™˜๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š. - ๐™•๐™–๐™˜๐™
Dec 11, 2022 6:28 AM
May 2020
sez 3 it s just filler bro sez 1 and 2 very mid
Dec 11, 2022 8:16 AM
I love femboys.

Sep 2022
0nuR873 said:
sez 3 it s just filler bro sez 1 and 2 very mid

I wouldn't call Season 1 "mid" though lol.

The other seasons just needed more compelling fights.
๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™‹๐™ž๐™š๐™˜๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™˜๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š. - ๐™•๐™–๐™˜๐™
Dec 11, 2022 3:01 PM
Jul 2022
for me I think season 1 was a pretty good start of the series however I think season 2 was maybe a bit rushed or whatever so I didn't like it as much as the first and the 3rd season was pretty good for me cuz it kinda felt like a character development arc kinda thing
Dec 14, 2022 1:48 PM
Jan 2019
Season 1 had a really good blend of slice of life and actual plot in it. And needless to say, the last fight remains ingrained in my memory.

Season 2 made me feel like Princess Connect if y'all have watched that. There's a story that I actually really enjoy and want to see more of underneath but it's buried bellow a mountain of meaningless slice of life.

Yes I do realize this is the "daily life of the immortal king" but c'mon there was quite a lot of fluff( although Season 1 managed it pretty well). And that problem was even worse this 3rd season. I straight up skimmed through some episodes coz I was like "oh ok so we're not doing anything important this episode".

And that fight with Froggy was kinda anti-climactic. Also are y'all also confused how come Zhuo Yi keeps calling Wang Ling his "Master" even though his memories are supposed to be modified? (up until that one event with the matrix reference) I had thought that Wang Ling just gave up doing the memory wipe, but he's been doing it every time and we just didn't know? Sure it's 50% so the memories have been shown to come back but Zhuo Yi never refers to Wang Ling as anything but, which wouldn't make sense if his memories were supposed to be wiped most of the time. But that's a nitpick that didn't really bother me too much.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Xian Wang de Richang Shenghuo 3 Episode 12 Discussion

anime-prime - Dec 10, 2022

26 by EinTheVariance »»
Apr 16, 11:21 AM

Poll: » Xian Wang de Richang Shenghuo 3 Episode 11 Discussion

IgnatiusTheFirst - Dec 3, 2022

14 by EinTheVariance »»
Apr 16, 11:00 AM

Poll: » Xian Wang de Richang Shenghuo 3 Episode 5 Discussion

anime-prime - Oct 23, 2022

9 by EinTheVariance »»
Apr 15, 3:09 PM

Poll: » Xian Wang de Richang Shenghuo 3 Episode 3 Discussion

anime-prime - Oct 8, 2022

27 by EinTheVariance »»
Apr 15, 2:33 PM

Poll: » Xian Wang de Richang Shenghuo 3 Episode 1 Discussion

anime-prime - Sep 30, 2022

26 by EinTheVariance »»
Apr 15, 2:08 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.