Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 24, 2022 10:10 AM

Jun 2014
What are your most played metal albums of all time?

Some of mine:

Emperor - Anthems to the Welkin at Dusk
Agalloch - The Mantle
Dir en grey - Vulgar
Vinterland - Welcome My Last Chapter
Opeth - Blackwater Park
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 24, 2022 7:18 PM

Jan 2013
Apati - Morgondagen Inställd I Brist På Intresse
LifeLover - Erotik
Death - The Sound of Perseverance
Therion -Lepaca Kliffoth
Iron Maiden - Fear Of The Dark
Haggard - Eppur si muove

these are a few of mine

Sep 25, 2022 2:18 AM

May 2013
some of my most played metal records is:

children of bodom - hatebreeder
insominum - in the halls of awaiting
hank williams iii - attention deficit domination
veldes - ember breather
korpiklaani - noita
elderwind - the magic of nature
the goddamn gallows - the maker
Sep 25, 2022 8:51 AM

Feb 2008
Something like this when we're talking about all time..

Judas Priest - Stained Class
Emperor - In the Nightside Eclipse
Wolves in the Throne Room - Two Hunters
Death - Symbolic
Opeth - My Arms, Your Hearse
Burzum - Hvis lyset tar oss
Godflesh - Streetcleaner
Sep 25, 2022 11:44 AM

Jun 2014
@profano I just started listening to Death properly fairly recently. Been aware of them for years, just never really listened to them beyond a song or two until now lol. I do like what I've listened to so far though, Symbolic is great
Sep 25, 2022 11:48 AM

Jun 2014
@lovelymaid-chan I need to check out that Insomnium album, I've only really listened to an album or two of theirs but I did like what I heard. Elderwind sounds cool too, I love that naturey atmospheric bm kinda stuff
Sep 25, 2022 11:55 AM

Jun 2014
@muromuro These are good choices. Nightside Eclipse, Two Hunters and My Arms Your Hearse would also probably be in my most played if I included more
Sep 25, 2022 12:24 PM

May 2013
@VelvetThorns you deff should check it out some time especially if you like any of there other records, its there first album and in my opinion its there most unique album something about the atmosphere they create hits just right. and elderwind is definitely one of the best nature themed atmospheric black metal projects i'd think you like them.
Sep 25, 2022 12:33 PM

Jan 2013
@VelvetThorns Yeah Death It is so good, i don't know why but the all albums are too good,none of them are Bad.

Sep 25, 2022 1:18 PM
Jul 2018
Bal-Sagoth entire discography.
Sep 27, 2022 4:54 AM

Jun 2014
@lovelymaid-chan Sounds good, I need to find more melodeath bands to listen to that aren't the obvious super popular ones (like In Flames, Amon Amarth, At the Gates, etc). I'm liking what I'm hearing of Elderwind so far, the synth in the background really adds to the atmosphere
Sep 27, 2022 4:58 AM

Jun 2014
@TakeruShirogane Bal-Sagoth are a fun time, I really dig Battle Magic. I need to dive into the rest of their discography tbh.
Sep 27, 2022 5:10 AM
Jul 2018
VelvetThorns said:
@TakeruShirogane Bal-Sagoth are a fun time, I really dig Battle Magic. I need to dive into the rest of their discography tbh.

They are my favorite band, and very versatile with each album. Battle Magic feels to me like a folk metal effort.
Their first is probably their most doom traditional black metal effort.

and with the Power Cosmic walking a thin line between full on symphonic power metal.

Have fun.

I also really like Ancient Rites:

Sep 28, 2022 5:43 AM

Jun 2014
TakeruShirogane said:
VelvetThorns said:

They are my favorite band, and very versatile with each album. Battle Magic feels to me like a folk metal effort.
Their first is probably their most doom traditional black metal effort.

and with the Power Cosmic walking a thin line between full on symphonic power metal.

Have fun.

I also really like Ancient Rites:

Sounds pretty good. Ancient Rites seem up my alley too, never heard them before but I'll check them out.
Sep 28, 2022 12:40 PM

May 2013
VelvetThorns said:
@lovelymaid-chan Sounds good, I need to find more melodeath bands to listen to that aren't the obvious super popular ones (like In Flames, Amon Amarth, At the Gates, etc). I'm liking what I'm hearing of Elderwind so far, the synth in the background really adds to the atmosphere

meldo death is one of my favorite sub genres so i know a shit ton of great unknown bands if you are interested~ and im glad you enjoy elderwind and oh yeah the synth is sooo damn great, it really is the foundation for the tracks it gives off such a amazing atmosphere.
also sorry for late reply
Sep 28, 2022 3:39 PM

Jun 2014
lovelymaid-chan said:
VelvetThorns said:

meldo death is one of my favorite sub genres so i know a shit ton of great unknown bands if you are interested~ and im glad you enjoy elderwind and oh yeah the synth is sooo damn great, it really is the foundation for the tracks it gives off such a amazing atmosphere.
also sorry for late reply

No worries. Yeah if you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Discord

VelvetThorns - Jan 23, 2023

2 by tchitchouan »»
Sep 13, 2023 12:31 PM

» What are you currently listening to?

VelvetThorns - Feb 26, 2022

10 by lovelymaid-chan »»
Apr 15, 2023 7:35 PM

» Introduction

cx0y - Dec 11, 2022

3 by FalseSkin »»
Dec 13, 2022 6:55 AM

» [Music Discussion] Recent Albums

VelvetThorns - Dec 2, 2022

2 by VelvetThorns »»
Dec 5, 2022 2:26 PM

» [Oppai Discussion] Favourite ecchi characters?

VelvetThorns - Oct 7, 2022

5 by SpyHentaHarlock »»
Dec 2, 2022 2:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.